• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

What They Don’t want You to Know - How to Decalcify Your Pituitary Gland & Pineal Gland, our 3rd Eye

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
So get a good Iodine and add a drop or two to your daily water consumption. I do one drop per 64 oz water jug. DYODD.

Zed

Intergalactic Chart Arse
Midas Member
Site Supporter
So get a good Iodine and add a drop or two to your daily water consumption. I do one drop per 64 oz water jug. DYODD.
I've found that kelp powder is better, iodine needs supporting things like selenium, typically as it is found in plant life in nature. Kelp is one source and kelp powder is cheap. I make up capsules.

Zed

Intergalactic Chart Arse
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Where do you get Kelp powder?
FleaBay - Starwest Botanicals. 1lb bag.

https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_fr...p.TRS2&_nkw=Starwest+Botanicals+kelp&_sacat=0

I got a #0 capsule filler (100 slots) and I fill a few hundred caps at a sitting. I buy the caps 1000 at a time and I do kelp and moringa caps. Better quality caps make it easier.

I take 4 kelp a day, but I'm on a crusade ATM. It's quite powerful stuff really so dosage is a suck it and see thing.

I hope that helps.

Now I always go for natural sources over manufactured sources. The more I learn the more it seems that the supporting elements are as important as the element itself and the only place they appear together is in plant sources.

2c FWIW.

Last edited:

GOLDBRIX

Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
I've found that kelp powder is better, iodine needs supporting things like selenium, typically as it is found in plant life in nature. Kelp is one source and kelp powder is cheap. I make up capsules.
But Nascent Iodine in colloidal form concentrates the iodine to where One DROP ( Not DROPPERFUL) is almost twice the recommend daily dose in the U.S. anyway.
My consumption of every gallon of water I drink daily ends up being almost 4Xs the US daily recommendation. My one oz bottle makes 480 one drop servings which figures out to 240 days +/-, for me ( 9 mo.). The product I use is from North Atlantic kelp too.

Last edited:

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
After taking kelp what 'changes' have you realized?

Zed

Intergalactic Chart Arse
Midas Member
Site Supporter
After taking kelp what 'changes' have you realized?
I have a chronic Lyme like condition (different borrelia bug involved) as does my wife. I think we have finally found a way to beat it. The iodine is a part of the 'solution'. Separating out any effect that I can attribute to iodine is impossible and I really doubt that you'd have a similar experience so I can't really help you out with that one.

I've altered my view of what this 'condition' we have been fighting really is and as such we have adopted a new approach to getting properly healthy again. It appears to be working and yet I wouldn't say we have had full success yet, it is a slow recovery process. IF it works out I will do a full post trying to explain the what and how of it. If it is correct the cause and solution reach much further than this so called 'chronic Lyme' condition, it could possibly explain a lot of other conditions and syndromes that we have no apparent explanation for.

The whole thing is based on the experience and work of Dr Jerry Tennant, you can catch up with his ideas on YouTube if you are curious --> https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=tennant+healing+is+voltage

I have worked out a way of (I think) cost effectively implementing his approach. Its possible/probable that I will have to tweak things but so far it appears to be gaining traction, albeit a slow process. Anywhoooooo, I think Jerry is spot on.

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
FYI It appears as though the "Eye of Horus" is the Pinal Gland. Called the Niwan Palace in Chinese cultivation circles.

Zed

Intergalactic Chart Arse
Midas Member
Site Supporter
But Nascent Iodine in colloidal form concentrates the iodine to where One DROP ( Not DROPPERFUL) is almost twice the recommend daily dose in the U.S. anyway.
My consumption of every gallon of water I drink daily ends up being almost 4Xs the US daily recommendation. My one oz bottle makes 480 one drop servings which figures out to 240 days +/-, for me ( 9 mo.). The product I use is from North Atlantic kelp too.
Yes... but as far as I understand iodine needs selenium to be properly effective...

https://stopthethyroidmadness.com/selenium/

So yes you are correct BUT I have come to believe that we don't understand all the codependencies that exist. We adapted to these elements in the combinations that appear in nature and not in isolation of a test tube, so given that I don't get exactly know what happens in the body when we take these things I assume that plant sources are more likely to have the required balance of elements. If you know exactly what you are doing then you are correct... I don't know exactly what I am doing so I go with probability.

Last edited:

Hystckndle

GETWHAT'SYOURS
Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
Following thread,
To visit ZedLinks,
I know he has worked on this many years.
Very interested in his efforts,
Back later, regards to all.

spinalcracker

On a mail train.
Silver Miner
Site Supporter ++
Thanks for the info Fellas......

Zed , keep your chin up mate , like Haystack said , you have been fighting this bugger a long time and I wish you and your wife the best in health...

GOLDBRIX

Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
I have a chronic Lyme like condition (different borrelia bug involved) as does my wife. I think we have finally found a way to beat it. The iodine is a part of the 'solution'. Separating out any effect that I can attribute to iodine is impossible and I really doubt that you'd have a similar experience so I can't really help you out with that one.
Have you considered or tried adding Electrically Isolated Silver to your regime / therapy ?
The last reading I did on Lyme was it is a viral condition.
I have not ( as I know) had Lyme but I live with Herpes Simplex (Lips) and Zoster ( Fingers) to this day. For decades I went through the symptoms and actions of the virus always a week to 10 days before the outbreaks were gone. I had begun using Colloidal Silver (CS)/ Electrically Isolated Silver (EIS) to kill bacteria in my mouth due to gingivitis.
As I got rid of the gingivitis I had notices my issues with herpes outbreaks had slowed way down. I use to have 4-5 outbreaks a year.
I began reading on the 'net people using CS/EIS for cold sore treatment. So I prepared.
I always get a slight tingle on my lip or finger when an outbreak is about to occur. When I notice the tingle I immediately took an ounce of my DIY CS/EIS ( Now I use Abeland1's Ultra generator- AtlasNova) and would hold it in my mouth, swooshing it around, and licking my lip where the tingle was present. Doing this 2-3 times the first day I noticed the tingle went away by the next. I eventually mixed EIS with some Bentonite Clay to make a paste to hold the EIS on the tingles longer. I'd cover the EIS/Clay mixture with a bandage when I felt the tingle on my finger(s) adding the paste 2-3 times during the day. Again, the next day the tingle would be gone.
Since then I put an ounce of EIS into every gallon of filtered water I keep in the 'frig ( 3 old gal. water jugs). I put EIS in the liquid hand soap , my liquid body wash and shampoo.
It has now been close to 10 YEARS since I've had a full blown herpes outbreak. On occasion I do get a tingle and I immediately AMP up my protocol, and the tingle will be gone by the next day with no outbreak occurring.
My water filter does add some minerals back into the water so right now I'm drinking on my first half gallon of water, that had shot of EIS put in it as I created the gallon, and one drop of the Nascent Iodine as I filled my half-gal. thermo-jug along with more ice.
This will be done at least ONE more time today.
OBTW: I use this same recipe with I am drinking LemonAde or Green Tea ( I make each a half gallon at a time).

I hope this give you some ideas or help ZED. ( and whoever else reads this post)gb

spinalcracker

On a mail train.
Silver Miner
Site Supporter ++
Didn’t Brother Zed invent CS and a machine to make it?....

( if I’m not mistaken , Zed has an entire Thread on his courageous and relentless attack on Lyme disease using colloidal silver ).......

Zed

Intergalactic Chart Arse
Midas Member
Site Supporter

( if I’m not mistaken , Zed has an entire Thread on his courageous and relentless attack on Lyme disease using colloidal silver ).......
LOL no... but CS is good stuff.

Zed

Intergalactic Chart Arse
Midas Member
Site Supporter
I will reply fully tomorrow. Midnight here... but quickly yes I have and now I know why that is wrong. More later...

Have you considered or tried adding Electrically Isolated Silver to your regime / therapy ?
I have not ( as I know) had Lyme but I live with Herpes Simplex (Lips) and Zoster ( Fingers) to this day. For decades I went through the symptoms and actions of the virus always a week to 10 days before the outbreaks were gone. I had begun using Colloidal Silver (CS)/ Electrically Isolated Silver (EIS) to kill bacteria in my mouth due to gingivitis.
As I got rid of the gingivitis I had notices my issues with herpes outbreaks had slowed way down. I use to have 4-5 outbreaks a year.
I began reading on the 'net people using CS/EIS for cold sore treatment. So I prepared.
I always get a slight tingle on my lip or finger when an outbreak is about to occur. When I notice the tingle I immediately took an ounce of my DIY CS/EIS ( Now I use Abeland1's Ultra generator- AtlasNova) and would hold it in my mouth, swooshing it around, and licking my lip where the tingle was present. Doing this 2-3 times the first day I noticed the tingle went away by the next. I eventually mixed EIS with some Bentonite Clay to make a paste to hold the EIS on the tingles longer. I'd cover the EIS/Clay mixture with a bandage when I felt the tingle on my finger(s) adding the paste 2-3 times during the day. Again, the next day the tingle would be gone.
Since then I put an ounce of EIS into every gallon of filtered water I keep in the 'frig ( 3 old gal. water jugs). I put EIS in the liquid hand soap , my liquid body wash and shampoo.
It has now been close to 10 YEARS since I've had a full blown herpes outbreak. On occasion I do get a tingle and I immediately AMP up my protocol, and the tingle will be gone by the next day with no outbreak occurring.
My water filter does add some minerals back into the water so right now I'm drinking on my first half gallon of water, that had shot of EIS put in it as I created the gallon, and one drop of the Nascent Iodine as I filled my half-gal. thermo-jug along with more ice.
OBTW: I use this same recipe with I am drinking LemonAde or Green Tea ( I make each a half gallon at a time).

I hope this give you some ideas or help ZED. ( and whoever else reads this post)gb

GOLDBRIX

Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling

No that would be our member Abeland1. Arnold has created many versions of CS/EIS Generators. You can check them out at www.AtlasNova.com.
As I have posted elsewhere I bought my AtlasNova CSG-1 before I even knew Arnold was a member here. I am now the proud owner of his ULTRA version that can make a 1/2 gallon of 50ppm EIS. I make CS/EIS from 10ppm up to 50ppm depending on my needs.

Thecrensh

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
I need to make my own...the stuff I buy is relatively cheap, but I suspect it's not as effective as homemade stuff.

GOLDBRIX

Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
I don't want this thread to get high jacked into EIS/CS as Iodine is more important to the entire body.
Both are deficient in the body due to Mega Farming and Government allowance of wrong chemical additives into the human food chain.
Go to Treasure Chest... A Library for writings of several types of discussions concerning EIS/CS. Thanx, Gb

Thecrensh

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
I don't want this thread to get high jacked into EIS/CS as Iodine is more important to the entire body.
Both are deficient in the body due to Mega Farming and Government allowance of wrong chemical additives into the human food chain.
Go to Treasure Chest... A Library for writings of several types of discussions concerning EIS/CS. Thanx, Gb
Speaking of the wrong chemicals in our food chain:

The Startling Link Between Sugar and Alzheimer’s
A high-carb diet, and the attendant high blood sugar, are associated with cognitive decline.

The Atlantic
  • Olga Khazan

Zed

Intergalactic Chart Arse
Midas Member
Site Supporter

Hey GoldBrix,

OK, this is what I have learned about my condition. I fully get where you are coming from and it is a valid approach under certain circumstances, I am not trying to negate anything you have said.

Basically the human body is full of bugs (micro biology, bacteria, parasites, mycoplasma, viruses etc.) , 9 of them for every human cell! That is the normal state of things. Sometimes we get one that the immune system cannot control easily and we call that a disease and the western medicine's approach is to go in an try kill it directly. That works well if you are healthy with a good immune system. Some of these bugs inside us are good for us and some are bad, the immune systems job is to control the bad ones. You will never avoid them, they are a part of life, a part of "the jungle". So staying healthy is about a strong immune system doing its job on a daily basis.

Where I think the problem arises with chronic Lyme is not in the catching of the bug, they are quite slow moving bugs and common bugs and they are easily controlled by a healthy immune system. The problem with chronic Lyme sufferers is a failing immune system, fix that by giving the system all that it needs and you fix the problem.

IMO modern life is death by 1000 small cuts for the immune system which is why we are seeing more and more of these non de-script diseases, dietary problems, syndromes etc as time passes. So while you can go in and kill a bug directly and feel better you have left yourself defenseless if you don't shore up the immune system. This is more an eastern approach to wellness.

Basically this is what Dr Jerry Tennant is on about, giving your body all the building blocks it needs to build new cells, fight disease and stay healthy.

IMO many of these modern ailments have this one thing in common and they are just different manifestations of the same issue, a degraded immune system. I also think that it effects all of us, as we age, to one degree or another and that most conditions we accept as normal for aging are in fact just a degraded immune system.

To that end I think that Tennant's ideas are gold and it is just a matter of implementation of them, the how if you like. That is what I am working on to resolve our issues.

So we kinda stopped looking @ our condition as a disease and flipped it around, yes we have an issue with these bugs BUT they will always be there so we need to make sure we can deal with them effectively every single day of our lives.

Making sense? If not ask... I typed that quite quickly. I will be back later!

BTW. This is why Lyme sufferers say they are sick and the government thinks that it isn't a disease... they are both correct and neither side has an effective answer because they are looking at the wrong end of the problem. These people are not stupid, it is just perspective.

Zed

Intergalactic Chart Arse
Midas Member
Site Supporter

Juristic Person

They drew first blood
Platinum Bling
Didn't watch the video but I can tell you - calcification of the pituitary gland is caused by sodium fluoride. Don't drink the water without filtering that out first.

GOLDBRIX

Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Basically the human body is full of bugs (micro biology, bacteria, parasites, mycoplasma, viruses etc.) , 9 of them for every human cell! That is the normal state of things.
EIS/CS kills as many as 650 different microbes. I'm gonna find that thread and BUMP it for those who may be interested.
Not only does it kill microbes but alters viruses and their ability to reproduce.
https://goldismoney2.com/threads/co...0-different-microbes.57176/page-2#post-933513
POST #49.
then
POST#86

Last edited:

GOLDBRIX

Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Hey GoldBrix,

OK, this is what I have learned about my condition. I fully get where you are coming from and it is a valid approach under certain circumstances, I am not trying to negate anything you have said.

Basically the human body is full of bugs (micro biology, bacteria, parasites, mycoplasma, viruses etc.) , 9 of them for every human cell! That is the normal state of things. Sometimes we get one that the immune system cannot control easily and we call that a disease and the western medicine's approach is to go in an try kill it directly. That works well if you are healthy with a good immune system. Some of these bugs inside us are good for us and some are bad, the immune systems job is to control the bad ones. You will never avoid them, they are a part of life, a part of "the jungle". So staying healthy is about a strong immune system doing its job on a daily basis.

Where I think the problem arises with chronic Lyme is not in the catching of the bug, they are quite slow moving bugs and common bugs and they are easily controlled by a healthy immune system. The problem with chronic Lyme sufferers is a failing immune system, fix that by giving the system all that it needs and you fix the problem.

IMO modern life is death by 1000 small cuts for the immune system which is why we are seeing more and more of these non de-script diseases, dietary problems, syndromes etc as time passes. So while you can go in and kill a bug directly and feel better you have left yourself defenseless if you don't shore up the immune system. This is more an eastern approach to wellness.

Basically this is what Dr Jerry Tennant is on about, giving your body all the building blocks it needs to build new cells, fight disease and stay healthy.

IMO many of these modern ailments have this one thing in common and they are just different manifestations of the same issue, a degraded immune system. I also think that it effects all of us, as we age, to one degree or another and that most conditions we accept as normal for aging are in fact just a degraded immune system.

To that end I think that Tennant's ideas are gold and it is just a matter of implementation of them, the how if you like. That is what I am working on to resolve our issues.

So we kinda stopped looking @ our condition as a disease and flipped it around, yes we have an issue with these bugs BUT they will always be there so we need to make sure we can deal with them effectively every single day of our lives.

Making sense? If not ask... I typed that quite quickly. I will be back later!

BTW. This is why Lyme sufferers say they are sick and the government thinks that it isn't a disease... they are both correct and neither side has an effective answer because they are looking at the wrong end of the problem. These people are not stupid, it is just perspective.
Yes, I can relate ZED. I have not cured my Herpes Simplex/Zosters condition BUT I have found away to control it and nip it before an outbreak occurs.
Best of luck my friend.

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

Zed

Intergalactic Chart Arse
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Didn't watch the video but I can tell you - calcification of the pituitary gland is caused by sodium fluoride. Don't drink the water without filtering that out first.
Can you filter it? My filter can't!

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reverse osmosis and a Berkey filter are the most popular way to filter fluoride that I know of.

Juristic Person

They drew first blood
Platinum Bling
Yes. I use a ProPur with the G2.0 filters. It's great. Removes 97.5% of the sodium fluoride, 94.0% of Hexafluorosilicate and 96.3% of Fluorosilic Acid according to independent lab testing.

It also removes 99.9% of a wide range of other harmful substances, including microplastics. I highly recommend it for your home water filtration.

Last edited:

kiffertom

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Seeker
i believe some of this. i bought a bottle of iodine off of ebay! about once a month(or when i can remember im so burned out) i paint a patch about a couple of square inches on my body. sometimes my arm, leg, wherever. if i do it too much it will itch like a bitch! we need iodine.