• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

What time does "The Empire Strikes Back" Start?

<SLV>

Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
They had a heads up on silver, and they saw what happened to the hedge funds with GME. I think they spent some time over the weekend tightening their strategy.

I also imagine that they have been closely communicating with the various politicians they have purchased. I expect legislation in the near future "for our own protection."

I have been communicating this morning with a CNBC reporter who is covering the silver squeeze. Trying to give him critical information. He said he has a longer piece coming out later today. I hope it will open the eyes of a lot of people to see the possibilities for this trade/movement.

Buck

Trying Something Different!
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
I have been communicating this morning with a CNBC reporter who is covering the silver squeeze. Trying to give him critical information. He said he has a longer piece coming out later today. I hope it will open the eyes of a lot of people to see the possibilities for this trade/movement.
CNBC you say?
hmmm.....

here's what that report will probably look like:

1612193409436.png

<SLV>

Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
CNBC you say?
hmmm.....

here's what that report will probably look like:
Maybe, but he's a young guy, so he might be open-minded. However, the editors have the final say.

the_shootist

I identify as vaccinated bitches!
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Maybe, but he's a young guy, so he might be open-minded. However, the editors have the final say.
Even if he's open minded, his handlers will control what is published and what isn't

anywoundedduck

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
They had a heads up on silver, and they saw what happened to the hedge funds with GME. I think they spent some time over the weekend tightening their strategy.

I also imagine that they have been closely communicating with the various politicians they have purchased. I expect legislation in the near future "for our own protection."

Great information.
At the moment I believe the Banksters are in panic mode and selling paper silver like crazy. Its not enough that the estimate is that they have sold the same ounce of silver over 250 times, and I would bet they are going for selling that same ounce 500 times or more. But no matter. This time they will be revealed to be the crooks they are. Darkness to light.

anywoundedduck

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Dont forget, the ETFs need to add physical silver to their inventory for every share being purchased by the hoards of buyers at Reddit. When that happens it will be the impetus that drives the price up. They already learned from their buy and hold strategy for GME, and also know that Silver is the biggest short book in the world.
First Majestic is one of the main targets at Reddit, AG, and they will be doing every thing to help. They should be making large purchases of silver to keep up. When that happens, I expect the dam to eventually break, just like it did for GME.

gringott

"Internet Influencer"
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Buy physical before it is illegal.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
I tried getting PSLV. It left the station without me.

<SLV>

Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
I tried getting PSLV. It left the station without me.
Not too late to jump on board. The real action doesn't start until April expiry.

the_shootist

I identify as vaccinated bitches!
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++

gringott

"Internet Influencer"
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Is there any other kind to actually buy that insures delivery?
None that I personally know of.

1612196498313.png

Look at Platinum. I positioned some assets in Plat a while ago, both stocks and some phys, a 1/10 troy ounce.

I have some pennies on call for when they counter-attack. Can't wait for the monkey hammer.

AurumAg

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
I would bet they are going for selling that same ounce 500 times or more
Back when I was naive, wanted to change the world and went all-in physical PMs with The Liberty Dollar, I knew for a FACT that JPM et al were re-hypothecating Ag, exchanging electrons for ethereal silver and I just KNEW that eventually the rigged game would sway heavily in favor of people like me.

Not only was I proven wrong, but my PMs were confiscated, my business and reputation were destroyed, my friends were maligned and convicted of counterfeiting, and JPM et al kept playing the same rigged game with the approval of the CFTC.

So, like the fraudulent 2020 elections, look who sits in the Oval Office.

And how about this:

The Biden Administration Just Made Peter Strzok’s Wife A Top SEC Official
January 29, 2021

President Joe Biden’s Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) announced it hired Melissa Hodgman to lead the agency as its acting director of the Division of Enforcement last week.

Thus, the Empire needs not strike back as they have maintained control.

The question remains:

Can the Honest Money Rebel Alliance ever beat the ethereal empire of monetary manipulation?