• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

What will happen if you Just Say No?

Strawboss

Apocaloptimist
Site Mgr
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Well, yeah.
And I know what us old men are good for there.
delaying actions, I think they're called
I have heard another term used..."cannon fodder"

keef

Пальто Crude
Midas Member
hey tazz? I just heard that Scorp issued a "Posse Comitatus" order in Wisconsin to help keep his local gin mill open and they need a few sharp shooters like you to insure that the county board members resisting the recent Wisconsin Supreme Court decision to open for business suddenly have a few freak 'hunting accidents'. get it?

and that thing looks like it has never been used. Hope ur other gun isnt in the same shape. If you dont use it now what are you waiting for? Martians to invade ur backyard

Last edited:

itsamess

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Gonna be hard to supersede different state laws with regard to vaccinations but so would government healthcare for all

1589598475861.png

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
hey tazz? I just heard that Scorp issued a "Posse Comitatus" order in Wisconsin to help keep his local gin mill open and they need a few sharp shooters like you to insure that the county board members resisting the recent Wisconsin Supreme Court decision to open for business suddenly have a few freak 'hunting accidents'. get it?

and that thing looks like it has never been used. Hope ur other gun isnt in the same shape. If you dont use it now what are you waiting for? Martians to invade ur backyard
Keefe, obliviously, you have NOT seen my posts on long distance shooting (also keeping guns clean is paramount to sharp shooting).
Drop the "Comitatus" it is an entirely different thing !

You can see my '06 Ackley Improved on the table with the white towel. We are HITTING bowling pins at almost 700 yards !

BTW, don't tempt me !! :hunt::rotf::rotf::rotf:

P1000053 - Copy (Large).JPG

This is telephoto

P1000055 - Copy (2) (Large).JPG

This is actual distance
P1000054 - Copy.JPG

ttazzman

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Keefe, obliviously, you have NOT seen my posts on long distance shooting (also keeping guns clean is paramount to sharp shooting).
Drop the "Comitatus" it is an entirely different thing !

You can see my '06 Ackley Improved on the table with the white towel. We are HITTING bowling pins at almost 700 yards !

BTW, don't tempt me !! :hunt::rotf::rotf::rotf:

View attachment 165359

This is telephoto

View attachment 165360

This is actual distance
View attachment 165361
what kind of glass do you use at that distance?

Oldmansmith

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
So they have never produced an effective vaccination for any coronavirus (common cold, SARS, MERS) but already are ramping up production of one for a "new" coronavirus? If this doesnt make your bullshit detector go off then nothing will.

Baby Old will be homeschooled, and Mrs. Old will be taking early retirement if this is mandatory for schools as I expect.

TAEZZAR

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
what kind of glass do you use at that distance?
ttazz we are dollar conscious, cheap skates. We found that our best bang for the buck is the Leupold VX-3 8.5-20 x 40mm Long Range. It works well for us.
The base rifle is a Remington 700 modified to Ackley improved. If you want any spec's on trigger, barrel or load/cart. data, I am happy to share.

chris_is_here

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Maybe not, BUT THE DOD DID SAY IT

https://www.defense.gov/Newsroom/Re...inges-for-future-covid-19/source/GovDelivery/

It's ALL COMING OUT. They are starting to reveal themselves. It will continue until they start all this stupid stuff. Then the civil war starts.

I suspect that you will know that it's starting when you start to see politicians AT ALL LEVELS start being taken down, because they refused to 'self isolate' themselves from our money. And now they are pissed that we know what they are getting ready to do. When they start dropping like flies (it will start slowly) then you AND THEY know that the jig is up.

Get a grip. Stack it deep and wide.

Are you a MINUTE MAN?

Do you have any IDEA of what that means?

And why it will become very important?
And plan to become the law in your area. Learn how to patrol and and hold down a neighborhood. You'll need help, and extra eyes and ears, don't go it alone. Many of the Nam vets learned these skills during Cedar Falls and Junction City operations, they could be a training guide.

ttazzman

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
ttazz we are dollar conscious, cheap skates. We found that our best bang for the buck is the Leupold VX-3 8.5-20 x 40mm Long Range. It works well for us.
The base rifle is a Remington 700 modified to Ackley improved. If you want any spec's on trigger, barrel or load/cart. data, I am happy to share.
being a dollar conscious cheap skate myself is why i asked .....figure im in good company :)..... i have a rem 700 in 7rum i need to get around to setting up for 3-500 antelope ...i have some decent glass but no ranges that long around me to get a feel for it .....prob will try to set up one on the farm

TAEZZAR

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
being a dollar conscious cheap skate myself is why i asked .....figure im in good company :)..... i have a rem 700 in 7rum i need to get around to setting up for 3-500 antelope ...i have some decent glass but no ranges that long around me to get a feel for it .....prob will try to set up one on the farm
Your own range, "home on the range" (I couldn't resist that). That is ideal.:2 thumbs up::finished: