• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Whats new in the past few years?

Used to be a regular on the goldismoney.info site, this place seems dead now, what happened?

Is gkan still around?

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member
Midas Supporter

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member
Dead? Muttons stole Irons credit cards and headed to Vegas with Bungaman to score hookers, blow and automatic weapons from R.A. Bear.

The FBI has pics of the carnage. Charges are still pending in most states.

Birds are shitting in Walts garage.

There is an entire thread devoted to "Sodomy: essential medicine or a last hurrah for older people"

What else?

Silver Art

Silver Art Bar collector
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Gold price has to go up high for gold forums to have high activity

What Louky said.....................No major big moves (up or down) in gold and silver to attract enough people to post here.

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Anyone hear from TnAndy lately?

Uglytruth

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Everything in life is not connected to inside trading, manipulation, fake news & politics.

Alton

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Everything in life is not connected to inside trading, manipulation, fake news & politics.
Right! We've whittled that down to only%93.726. That's some serious progress!

Cigarlover

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Tn Andy posts over on another forum now.

Donald fucking Trump is your President. can you believe that shit?
Hillary wrote a book about what happened.
Someone else wrote a book about why no one cares what happened
Pedophile Island burned down along with Hillarys server room
She lost a few emails while SOS, No one seems to be able to find them.
The Clintons went senile and now think they are the rolling stones doing one last reunion tour. Started up in Canada.
No one in Canada cares what happened either though.
The Dow went up
The dow came back down
Gold and silver just, well, nothing.
Joe Rogan getting big with his podcast and comedy. He packs more in an arena in 1 night than the Clintons will on their entire retirement reunion tour.
In DC our politicians still get up and complain about the other politicians who also get up and do the same. Meanwhile Rome burns and apparently no one cares about that either.
Volcanoes are erupting and a surprise tsunami in Indonesia right before xmas.
Japan is still stagflating, Iran still doesn't have the bomb and the US is still at war with 1/2 the middle east. Except of course for the country who sent most of the bombers on 9/11.
Still don't have a clue why the Pyramids were built but did find another chamber above the kings
Israel still there stirring the pot and their females soldiers are pretty hot.
We have global warming but the earth is cooling, I'm not sure who these people think their fooling

Oh we have Q. Or maybe they have Q. Someone has Q but I'm not sure who? Others make a big deal about not much to do. You can read through the thread, only 10,000 posts long. but before you do I suggest you hit the bong. Lots of twists and turns, you never know whats next. Maybe something happens this week or maybe the next

Nice to see you back. Not much is new, that is a fact.

Last edited:

keef

Пальто Crude
Platinum Bling
We aren't dead. We all have been brainwashed and replaced by AI Bots. That's better than dead, well, so our programmers tell us.

Just don't go back to sleep until you find out what happened to Ponce. He is the only member who wasn't replaced by an AI bot.

(Guy posts once every 10 years. We all could learn a lesson for such conservatism)

itsamess

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
We aren't dead. We all have been brainwashed and replaced by AI Bots. That's better than dead, well, so our programmers tell us.

Just don't go back to sleep until you find out what happened to Ponce. He is the only member who wasn't replaced by an AI bot.

(Guy posts once every 10 years. We all could learn a lesson for such conservatism)
Now the Duck is gone, no AI replacement there.

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Like Rip, I too suddenly had an sudden urge to come back and see what is/has-been going on.

CigarLover: enjoyed your post.

Duck Gone??? As in deceased or as in just not posting here anymore. I always liked his emoji responses.

Anyway, this looks a bit daunting. I don't even know how to navigate the site anymore, and it looks somewhat different. Glad Scorpio has managed to keep it together after the demise of the original site.

Merry belated Christmas, everyone.

itsamess

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Like Rip, I too suddenly had an sudden urge to come back and see what is/has-been going on.

Duck Gone??? As in deceased or as in just not posting here anymore. I always liked his emoji responses.

Anyway, this looks a bit daunting. I don't even know how to navigate the site anymore, and it looks somewhat different. Glad Scorpio has managed to keep it together after the demise of the original site.

Deceased

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

The duck passed on.

We all had a bit of a learning curve with the software update/change but have grown to appreciate it. Some pros some cons.

Strawboss

America...Love it...or GTFO
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter

The Clintons went senile and now think they are the rolling stones doing one last reunion tour. Started up in Canada.
The Dow went up
The down came back down
Joe Rogan getting big with his podcast and comedy. He packs more in an arena in 1 night than the Clintons will on their entire retirement reunion tour.
In DC our politicians still get up and complain about the other politicians who also get up and do the same. Meanwhile Rome burns and apparently no one cares about that either.
Japan is still stagflating, Iran still doesn't have the bomb and the US is still at war with 1/2 the middle east. Except of course for the country who sent most of the bombers on 9/11.
Still don't have a clue why the Pyramids were built but did find another chamber above the kings
We have global warming but the earth is cooling, I'm not sure who these people think their fooling

Oh we have Q. Or maybe they have Q. Someone has Q but I'm not sure who? Others make a big deal about not much to do. You can read through the thread, only 10,000 posts long. but before you do I suggest you hit the bong. Lots of twists and turns, you never know whats next. Maybe something happens this week or maybe the next

Some of your finest work...

historyrepete

Silver Member
Silver Miner

The Dow went up
The down came back down

Not the year in review maybe the decade in review. Thanks. I'll check back in 2029 for the next update

I did a subscription to Strawboss's newsletter back in the day, that still around? www.bullion-master.com ?

Last edited:
And is Rydale the coin sorter guy still around? And there was a guy named nickle something that had another forum. I think I first joined the old forum back around 2008 under a different user name, this used to be my first and go to forum when I was a kid. Kind of miss this place.

hammerhead

Morphing
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter

The Dow went up
The dow came back down

And that's the way it was. Awesome post, Cigarlover. Paul Harvey. Good day.

Scorpio

Скорпион
Founding Member
Board Elder
Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
Rip and Willie,

Good to see you drop by,
Yeah, still around,
We have lost some really really good persons to the next level,
Those of us that remain wait for our ticket,

Gkhan is here now and again, Straw is around, and a whole mess of us narethewells,

We still talk of Hypertiger now and again who you guys would remember

Be well, travel safe

Rollie Free

Midas Member
Midas Member
I don't think this place is 'dead'. I don't follow the gold and silver threads as much because of market stasis, what is there to say?

The rest of it is a joy. I find the attitudes on here enjoyable, interesting, varied, and intelligent. And very few message boards have the ability to engage in real argument like this one and still maintain the respect people have for each other. If you call that dead I'll happily live in the morgue.

ErrosionOfAccord

#1 Global Warmer
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
If the old comers hang around long, I'd appreciate their input on what they think has changed. It's really not the same place since Trump Mania kicked in. So many high hopes and then a return to the SOS.

itsamess

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Used to be a regular on the goldismoney.info site, this place seems dead now, what happened?
You haven't been here in years and you are wondering why it is dead? You said you started in 2008 as a kid and then you stopped, just out of curiosity why did you stop?

itsamess

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
If the old comers hang around long, I'd appreciate their input on what they think has changed. It's really not the same place since Trump Mania kicked in. So many high hopes and then a return to the SOS.
Wait til the impeachment starts, the fun begins. Then we will see if it is SOS.

You haven't been here in years and you are wondering why it is dead? You said you started in 2008 as a kid and then you stopped, just out of curiosity why did you stop?
My interests changed, lots of changes. I got tired of the TEOTWAWKI talk with no time line, just seemed many were repeated the same thing over and over. That said there were many quality posters, still are it seems.

Zed, Gcubed, Large Sarge, Ihslancers just to name a few others

mtnman

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter

mtnman

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter