• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

What's the latest on Kyle Rittenhouse?

Ebie

Midas Member
Midas Member
https://www.tmj4.com/news/local-new...ouse-before-deadly-shooting-of-two-protesters

19-year-old Kenosha man charged with allegedly giving gun to Kyle Rittenhouse before deadly shooting, complaint says

WISCONSIN — A 19-year-old man has been charged with two felonies after police say he gave a gun to Kyle Rittenhouse the night two protesters were killed in Kenosha.

Prosecutors say Dominick Black purchased the weapon from the Ladysmith Ace Home Center using money he received from 17-year-old Rittenhouse. Police say Black bought the weapon for Rittenhouse because he wasn't 18-years-old yet and couldn't do it himself.
And they did not add a charge on to Kyle's list?
Also, he will need a good attorney.

Buck

Come On, Man!
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
That my friends is called a "Straw Purchase". He may be in more trouble in the long run than Kyle.
justice for thee and none for me

so, it's o.k. for our .gov to hand weapons out to foreign nationals and here in America, a friend has purchased a weapon for a friend and now the buyer needs to hang?

fk this country, fk it all

you see my anger?...you should posses some of it too

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

Buck

Come On, Man!
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Go to link as it will not cut and paste.

https://thepostmillennial.com/watch-kyle-rittenhouses-mother-slams-joe-biden-for-defaming

Rittenhouse's mother SLAMS Joe Biden for slandering her son

Wendy Rittenhouse went on the show to discuss the lawsuit that her family is filing against the Joe Biden campaign for having smeared her son as a white supremacist in their campaign videos.
it seems Kyle's Mom knows what to do with all that money!

You Go Girl!

and America should be Thanking You!...i do!

:2 thumbs up:

oldgaranddad

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++

Ebie

Midas Member
Midas Member
I suspect that they raised $200K--which is now gone forever, rather than $2M which would be refundable.
If so, he now has $200K less to defend himself.
Are they going to charge him with the straw purchase? They may be waiting to squeeze his friend first to turn on him.
They want to convict him of something, anything...

NOVEMBER 20, 2020

Liberals lash out at former child star Ricky Schroder after he helps bail Kyle Rittenhouse out of jail

https://www.theblaze.com/news/rittenhouse-bail-ricky-schroder-tweets

See the picture of Kyle at the link. He does not look like a guy who thinks he's guilty of any crime, and that's a good thing. He knows he was only exercising his God-given right to defend himself.

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Just off phone with Kyle. With tears in my eyes, I listened as he expressed thanks to The People for your prayers, donations & support.
He prayed every day & night & said God lifted him up every time he fell.
Kyle is a hero.
So are his supporters.
Keep him in your prayers.
FREE AT LAST!!!
From L to R:
Attorney John Pierce
@CaliKidJMP
THE KYLE RITTENHOUSE
Actor Ricky Schroder
@rickyschroder13
Thank you, All Donors.
Thank you, All Patriots.
Thank God Almighty.​

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
NOVEMBER 20, 2020

Liberals lash out at former child star Ricky Schroder after he helps bail Kyle Rittenhouse out of jail.
Just proves the liberal mindset is evil. There is no rule of law in their world. Cancel Culture vigilante justice is all the proof they need.

Aurumag

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Ricky Schroder chose the correct path, and there is absolutely NOTHING that the cancel culture can do to him at this point.

Rather, he has gained a new mass of Patriotic admirers who will support him just as he has moved to support Kyle Rittenhaus.

Just proves the liberal mindset is evil. There is no rule of law in their world. Cancel Culture vigilante justice is all the proof they need.