• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Where is Unca Sam?

Scorpio

Скорпион
Founding Member
Board Elder
Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
It is storming here, storming hard,

raining so hard cats and dogs are flying around,

I have a rope tied to my roof and holding it down with one hand while typing, albeit really really slow, with the other

Good grief man, must be at least a CAT 17, AT LEAST

buckle up buttercup, waitin' for that storm surge to get me off the puddle outside...........

speakin' of that, that guy from CNN hasn't been by to get a picture either standing in the ditch with his waders on

WTF?

spinalcracker

On a mail train.
Silver Miner
Site Supporter ++
My daughter lives in Washington across the river from Portland and they had an F0 tornado warning with 30 mph winds....tins

Merlin

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
When my grandmother's home flooded waste deep in the 100 year storm (50 some years ago), it was people from her neighborhood, relatives, and church members who showed up to clean the mess (several inches of mud on everything on the first floor.) They hauled her furniture out into the yard to hose it clean in the sun, cleaned her floors, opened all the windows to let the humidity escape, and made sure everyone was fed. I mean nurtured. Didn't wait for FEMA to do shiite.

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
I am in Charleston, OR. where it rains very little. Been rain'n like a cow piss'n on a flat rock, it has, we have had 3 1/2 inches in 2+ days. What's going on ?

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member
because of global climate change warming. move away from the coast

Scorpio

Скорпион
Founding Member
Board Elder
Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
key point, 50 years ago

nowadays .gov does things a bit different

they are all over the tube telling us we need to take in the whole island of bahama

they had vids of loading injured, pregnant, whatevers onto really really expensive planes to be flown here for service

and that is the beginning of a massive wave coming from there,

TAEZZAR

Midas Member
Midas Supporter
because of global climate change warming. move away from the coast
Not a chance, DD. Fuck'm all, the long, the short & the tall ! I live at 1,000 ft. I just visit the coast. :finished:

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member

TAEZZAR

Midas Member
Midas Supporter
key point, 50 years ago

nowadays .gov does things a bit different

they are all over the tube telling us we need to take in the whole island of bahama

they had vids of loading injured, pregnant, whatevers onto really really expensive planes to be flown here for service

and that is the beginning of a massive wave coming from there,
Awww shit, more mercenary invaders ! :totally steamed:

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
When my grandmother's home flooded waste deep in the 100 year storm (50 some years ago), it was people from her neighborhood, relatives, and church members who showed up to clean the mess (several inches of mud on everything on the first floor.) They hauled her furniture out into the yard to hose it clean in the sun, cleaned her floors, opened all the windows to let the humidity escape, and made sure everyone was fed. I mean nurtured. Didn't wait for FEMA to do shiite.
It takes a strong sense of family or community to pick yourself up and start cleaning up . Not waiting for "Feel Good Gov." Agencies and Paper pushing .gov workers in order to begin.
A few years back my brother ConanTheLibertarian's house and neighborhood got messed up by one of the 'canes that came up the middle of FLA. He has a emergency generator on his house. The second the power went out his house stayed lit. He went and got his neighbors and had them stay there if they wanted. They had TV/Radio and internet access and piled pads and cushions on the floors for bed space. The wives brought food they were afraid would spoil and the started cooking. The men made armed neighborhood watch groups with reliefs every two hours though the nights. Early the next morning the men got their chain saws, hand saws, and axes and started clearing the streets for the power company to arrive.
They turned a big lemon into lemonade for the next three days when the power company finally got through to their area.

Last edited:

TAEZZAR

Midas Member
Midas Supporter