• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Where NOT to steal a bicycle

Bottom Feeder

Hypophthalmichthys molitrix
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Oregon man tries stealing bike in front of police station, immediately gets arrested
ABCnews

An Oregon man was arrested last week for trying to steal a bike that was locked up at the front door of a police station in Gladstone, about 10 miles south of Portland. The Gladstone Police Department caught it on surveillance video. The footage shows suspect Adam Valle, 26, wearing a mask as he cuts the lock off the bike with a bolt cutter.

Mikey, you still posting?
(Video of the spectacular theft at site)
BF

glockngold

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
well,
ya gotta fish where the fish are.
Kid looks like he was on his way to the local antifa meeting. (Portland right?)

TomD

It blowed up, y'all
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
That boy ain't right

Buck

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Why'd the cop pull the tazer? His buddy was coming through the door and was behind him...
The dude was subdude, nothing a kick to the face couldn't have corrected, if necessary, but the seargant pulled his tazer, then after he applies the handcuffs, the female comes hurrying in to 'help' subdude the dude some more

and that's how they treat all of us, not just the thief, but all of us, if it's necessary

Fn keystone cops who think they're soldiers and we're enemy combatants, all of us

I don't like typing about cops, the job has to suck, but, I've had one of their weapons pointed at me, on my property while all I had on was a pair of shorts and I'm waving my hands in the air saying "hold on now, I own the place", words were passed before the weapon was pointed at the ground

Shoot First because 'they have a right to come home at night'
yeah, so do the rest of us

I couldn't be a cop, I wouldn't be a cop
There would be bodies piling up if I could do it legally