• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

WHITE HOUSE INSIDER: War with Iran planned by Trump, to occur in the Fall of 2019

FunnyMoney

Silver Member
Silver Miner
... Thats the reaction i want my POTUS to have in such a situation....
Who started the situation to begin with?
Who is ratcheting up the rhetoric and approving the increase in sanctions?
Why so much concern over Iran to begin with?
Why the focus on Iran's nuke deal?
Why is the NK dictator now a great artist?
What was the hundred million dollar drone doing there to begin with? Why do we need it there?
Why do we need to send more of our soldiers over there?
Isn't there something they can do here?
Why is less than 1% of the cargo entering our shores inspected?
Why are our vets treated so poorly and yet "Making Iran Great Again" is the new slogan?

Oh, it's 5-D chess. OK, never mind, no need to reply. Forget I asked.

Last edited:

Joe King

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
obozo by catering to them.
Why are our vets treated so poorly and yet "Making Iran Great Again" is the new slogan?
they're treated better by Trump than how they were treated by obozo.
Why so much concern over Iran to begin with?
Why the focus on Iran's nuke deal
because the deal sucked and we don't really want Iran to have nukes.

What was the hundred million dollar drone doing there to begin with? Why do we need it there?
long as it was in international airspace, anything it wants.
Why is less than 1% of the cargo entering our shores inspected?
lack of manpower to check all of it.

Personally speaking, I don't really care if Iran has a nuke. If they develop one, I'd just tell 'em that if it gets set off anywhere other than on their soil, Iran will cease to exist. Ie:they'll get nuked into oblivion.

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
obozo by catering to them.
Could it be Trump who may be trying to undo something obozo did simply because obozo roasted the living shit outta him at a White House Correspondents Dinner ( Watch Obama dig into Trump at the 2011 White House Corres … ) Hmm...…………...could that be the reason that Trump has not attended the correspondents dinner since he became prez?

I'm also wondering if Trumps lack of history may have something to do with it? Trump Doing the Same Thing on Iran That Bush Did on Iraq

Why is the NK dictator now a great artist?
Don't know about him being any kind of an artist but I do believe he's a well schooled game player who may have had some help in dealing with Trump's ego. Wouldn't surprise me if both China and Russia got together with Kim and had their intelligence shrinks tell him how to play their version of 4 & 5D chess with Donny.

Joe King

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
I'm also wondering if Trumps lack of history may have something to do with it? Trump Doing the Same Thing on Iran That Bush Did on Iraq
if he was "doing the same thing", we'd already be bombing Iran.

Could it be Trump who may be trying to undo something obozo did simply because obozo roasted the living shit outta him at a White House Correspondents Dinner ( Watch Obama dig into Trump at the 2011 White House Corres … ) Hmm...…………...could that be the reason that Trump has not attended the correspondents dinner since he became prez?
could it be that he doesn't attend because it's hosted by people who have never been anything but openly hostile towards him?
Well, openly hostile towards him ever since he said anything against their beloved obozo and became a real threat to their hag getting elected. Before those two things, he was a media darling.

Wouldn't surprise me if both China and Russia got together with Kim and had their intelligence shrinks tell him how to play their version of 4 & 5D chess with Donny.
you honestly think they'll win in this little spat? News flash! China needs us more than we need them. Factories can be built somewhere else in fairly short order, but how long does it take to develop a trading partner that can consume Chinese exports to the extent we have? Decades.
...and what do we import from Russia?

As for little fat man, you really think he's got an edge up? Lol

Me thinks you're virulant anti Trump bias is showing again, Search.

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
could it be that he doesn't attend because it's hosted by people who have never been anything but openly hostile towards him?
Well, openly hostile towards him ever since he said anything against their beloved obozo and became a real threat to their hag getting elected. Before those two things, he was a media darling.
:don't    know2:

you honestly think they'll win in this little spat? News flash! China needs us more than we need them. Factories can be built somewhere else in fairly short order, but how long does it take to develop a trading partner that can consume Chinese exports to the extent we have? Decades.
...and what do we import from Russia?
You may have me here. Time will tell.

As for little fat man, you really think he's got an edge up? Lol
Hard to say here. Pretty sure he's backed by Russia and China. And I do remember the Korean War.

Me thinks you're virulant anti Trump bias is showing again, Search.
Nah. Like to kook at all possibilities. Trying to see things through blinders often leads to problems.

Joe King

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
C'mon Search, you know that's why he didn't go to the party. Would you go to a party thrown by people who are looking to destroy you? Why associate with people like that more than you'd have to as part of your job?
If you worked with people who were attempting to help get you fired, would you accept an invitation from them to go out for dinner after work? I wouldn't.

Nah. Like to kook at all possibilities. Trying to see things through blinders often leads to problems.
no blinders huh? Tell me, do you ever post anything about Trump that isn't from negative perspective? It seems to me that your blinders fit very well.
While I like that Trump is POTUS, I've always said that there are things he's done that I dont particularly agree with, but that there is more that I like than I don't like. Ie: I'm not the one wearing blinders, as I can see both the good and the bad. You, like so many, seem to only be able to see the bad.

Hard to say here. Pretty sure he's backed by Russia and China. And I do remember the Korean War.
Korean war won't be fought again unless little fat man does something stupid outside his nations borders.

You may have me here. Time will tell.
I may indeed.

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Would you go to a party thrown by people who are looking to destroy you?
No, but then again I wouldn't go after anyone who simply told the truth about me...…………...

Tell me, do you ever post anything about Trump that isn't from negative perspective?
Posted a few good things about Donny. You must have missed them. One thing...………….I do post all sides of a subject. Believe in letting others making up their own minds.

Korean war won't be fought again unless little fat man does something stupid outside his nations borders.
Hope to hell you're right.

:holding hands:

Joe King

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Posted a few good things about Donny. You must have missed them. One thing...………….I do post all sides of a subject.
Yes, must have missed them in your avalanche of negativity. Lol

No, but then again I wouldn't go after anyone who simply told the truth about me...
she says he said that. Where's the vid of?
...and she talks of him being at war with them, but completely ignored the fact that the media started the war.

I believe that if one has war thrust upon them, it's perfectly ok to go on the offensive in an attempt to finish the war. Don't you?

Hope to hell you're right.
why would war happen for any other reason?

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
What a war with Iran could look like
CaspianReport

Published on Jun 24, 2019
Support CaspianReport
✔ Patreon ► https://www.patreon.com/CaspianReport
✔ PayPal ► https://www.paypal.me/caspianreport
✔ Merchandise ►https://teespring.com/stores/caspianr...
✔ Amazon ► https://www.amazon.com/shop/caspianre...

BAKU - Tension between Washington and Tehran are once again at their peak after two oil tankers were attacked on June 13th near the entrance to the Persian Gulf. The incidents were the second in a month, and US officials were quick to blame Iran but cited no proof. Iran, meanwhile, denied any wrongdoing. Although it’s unclear what exactly happened, the event has stoked fears that a military confrontation between Iran and the United States is imminent. Truth, however, is the first casualty of war and so it matters little what truly happened. Yet, miscalculation, misinterpretation and bad judgement can conspire to turn a minor clash into a full-blown fight. What we want to know is how a hypothetical conflict between Iran and the United States would play out.

Crypto endorsement
✔ Bitcoin ► 1MwRNXWWqzbmsHova7FMW11zPftVZVUfbU
✔ Ether ► 0xfE4c310ccb6f52f9D220F25Ce76Dec0493dF9aA0
✔ Bitcoin Cash ► 1BKLti4Wq4EK9fsBnYWC91caK7NZfUhNw9

Follow on social media
✔ Twitter ► https://twitter.com/CaspianReport
✔ Facebook ► https://www.facebook.com/CaspianReport

Soundtrack
✔ Cinematic Documentary ► AShamaluevMusic
✔ Corporate Ambient ► AShamaluevMusic
✔ White Atlantis ► Sergey Cheremisinov

Licensed under Creative Commons: Attribution 4.0
https://creativecommons.org/licenses/...

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Yes, must have missed them in your avalanche of negativity. Lol
I think you may have simply forgotten them. Here's a few threads where I post both sides, both pro & con about DJT. You commented in them.

The Media & Trump

Trump's Economic, Tax & Spending Plans

Is Trump A Good Guy? Bad Guy? Political Genius? A Nut?

My negative posts about Donny are a mere drop in the bucket. Others have me beat by a mile.

she says he said that. Where's the vid of?
Will post it shortly.

Edit: Leslie said there were no cameras.

Fake news? Out right lie? Truth? Only Leslie knows.

Last edited:

Joe King

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
so best case then, is that she (a part of the msm) betrayed his trust in an off-the-record comment?
...and you say the msm is Trumps victim? Lol

Worse case she's just making more fake news.

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
so best case then, is that she (a part of the msm) betrayed his trust in an off-the-record comment?
...and you say the msm is Trumps victim? Lol

Worse case she's just making more fake news.
This round belongs to you. lol

tigerwillow1

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
...could that be the reason that Trump has not attended the correspondents dinner since he became prez?
I don't know the answer better than anybody else, but I have what I hope is the correct answer. As far back as I can remember I've viewed the correspondents dinner as an offensive display of total BS. People who act like mortal enemies come together for a few hours to smile at insults thrown at them, then go back to being mortal enemies. My hope is that DJT doesn't attend because it's simply beneath him to participate in this public display of political phoniness and dishonesty.

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
I don't know the answer better than anybody else, but I have what I hope is the correct answer. As far back as I can remember I've viewed the correspondents dinner as an offensive display of total BS. People who act like mortal enemies come together for a few hours to smile at insults thrown at them, then go back to being mortal enemies. My hope is that DJT doesn't attend because it's simply beneath him to participate in this public display of political phoniness and dishonesty.
:beer:

Juristic Person

They drew first blood
Platinum Bling
I pray this is fake news...

https://israeltodaynews.blogspot.com/2019/04/iran-war-planned-by-trump-2019.html

Thursday, April 18, 2019

WHITE HOUSE INSIDER: War with Iran planned by Trump, to occur in the Fall of 2019

Tactical nukes and ground invasion planned for Iran, according to whistleblower

THURSDAY, APRIL 18, 2019 - ISRAEL TODAY NEWS STAFF

President Donald Trump and his inner circle are planning an extensive invasion of Iran, according to a source working in the White House.

The plan involves a ground invasion and the use of tactical nuclear weapons, in a campaign planned for the Fall of 2019. Iran will be "wiped off the map" according to the source, and the war effort is expected to cost "two and half times the Iraq War."

The war will be promoted by the news media and Trump will go right along with it, after an "expected False Flag pinned on Iran, probably something involving the boats in the Strait of Hormuz." The False Flag is an "integral part of the plan" as Iran has reportedly no desire or intent to start a war, according to the whistleblower.

Trump Administration planning war with Iran
The war plans have the White House staff "in an excited tizzy" as war-hawks like John Bolton put the "finishing touches" on the planned strike. President Trump initially showed resistance to the plan, but has since jumped on board with enthusiasm, convinced Iran is an "existential threat to Israel" and as such, a war is required to "eliminate them."

Further details have been revealed, including:

• 100 tactical nukes will be used to eliminate the Iranian military.
  • 120,000 U.S. ground troops will be used in the invasion.
  • France, the U.K., Canada, Saudi Arabia and Israel are expected to join a "coalition" in support of the war.
  • CIA assets and counter-intel efforts have been ramped-up over the past year in preparation.
  • A "False Flag" is being prepared to be used before the war with Iran.
  • Propaganda is being prepped by White House and Israeli counterparts.
  • Israel will support the effort and Benjamin Netanyahu was reportedly "smiling ear to ear" during a recent meeting with John Bolton.
  • There are concerns Trump's "base" may resist or criticize the efforts, so further propaganda efforts are being made to "shore up support" for the war.
  • Expected casualties range between 1.2 Million and 2 Million Iranians and 5,000 US troops.

Due to President Trump's close relationship with Jared Kushner, a sense of "sober import" has been placed on the war effort, which is being as a fulfillment of "Jewish prophecy" within White House circles. Many in the White House believe Jared Kushner is the "Messiah" or Jewish "Moshiach" who cannot attain his "throne" until Iran is wiped out.

The White House source is a high level official who has been right about many other things in the past, and their identity has been verified.

Further information on the war with Iran is revealed in the video below:

The information in this article was provided to David Goldberg, a Jewish advocate and fellow at the Jewish Center for Antisemitic Study, by a former White House employee only known by the name of "Isabel". Her story has been aired on Mr. Goldberg's YouTube channel, and she continues to provide valuable information about what is going on in the Trump White House.

Antisemitic attacks against Mr. Goldberg continue, and are documented in his video series. Efforts to block this information and shut down the social media accounts of Mr. Goldberg continue to be an issue.
No no no. Trump is removing deep state actors from Iran. Just like he did in NK, Venezuela and Syria.

smilershouse

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
I don't see a war with Iran just yet. This little show was for the benefit to call out some high level rats. They are found and we know who they are, evidence is collected. We will revisit Iran at a future date. IMHO. But that will happen when our Military Police start arresting all the Cabal members. The Storm that President Trump referred to way back is going to be a Shitstorm of epic proportions. This has all been very well planed. Well played Mr. President.

We stand in hope Trailblazer.

Whatever the case, this entire theater is out of the common peoples reach. Trump may come across as an oaf, but I as many other concede this may be a ruse set up by a successful businessman, I am sure even Trump has read the "Art of war".

SH

smilershouse

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
The Russian made Sunburn.

No doubt has been markedly updated since this testing.

I am sure the US administration will keep its ships well out of range from this predator.

SH

Thecrensh

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
I think you may have simply forgotten them. Here's a few threads where I post both sides, both pro & con about DJT. You commented in them.

The Media & Trump

Trump's Economic, Tax & Spending Plans

Is Trump A Good Guy? Bad Guy? Political Genius? A Nut?

My negative posts about Donny are a mere drop in the bucket. Others have me beat by a mile.

Will post it shortly.

Fake news? Out right lie? Truth? Only Leslie knows.
Well, whether Trump said it or not, the media has edited, stretched, obfuscated, outright lied about things Trump has said so much that I no longer believe them...so they have actually done what he wants FOR him.

Thecrensh

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
The Russian made Sunburn.

No doubt has been markedly updated since this testing.

I am sure the US administration will keep its ships well out of range from this predator.

SH
That is a nasty missile...I doubt there would have been many survivors from that hit had that been a manned ship.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
That is a nasty missile...I doubt there would have been many survivors from that hit had that been a manned ship.
I'm sure the US has a few toys of their own.

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
We can't have that NWO until we have a WWIII
Crash world economy, fire off a few nukes and you'd have peeps begging for someone to save them. Outta the blue a good looking, smooth tongued cat appears with all the answers. The peeps of the world like what he has to say ( vote for me and I'll set ya free. ) Could be a good way to usher in a one world gov, one world religion and a one world currency.

Thecrensh

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Crash world economy, fire off a few nukes and you'd have peeps begging for someone to save them. Outta the blue a good looking, smooth tongued cat appears with all the answers. The peeps of the world like what he has to say ( vote for me and I'll set ya free. ) Could be a good way to usher in a one world gov, one world religion and a one world currency.
Like a thief in the night...

FunnyMoney

Silver Member
Silver Miner
... Could be a good way to usher in a one world gov, one world religion and a one world currency.

JMHO searcher, but I believe there's an a lot of nationalism going on right now and the global bankers already have things mostly under their one world gov.t. There's a lot of currencies traded on the forex, the few rogue players are being waited out. They've been good at the long game, their plans started long prior to 1913.