• Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
  • There are no markets
  • "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Who are the best Dealers in Canada besides silvergoldbull.com for physical bullion?

IrishSean

Please help guys, looking for any and all info on who the best is to deal with. I did find a dealer in Edmonton (Aaron Buys Gold) that is listed on the BBB, and have heard good reviews on SILVERGOLDBULL.COM. Is there anyone else you can recommend with decent prices and great to deal with? Thank you in advance

pitw

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Re: Who are the best Dealers in Canada besides silvergoldbull.com for physical bullio

There are toooo many for me to list here. SGB has one of the best reputations up here. Border gold is alright. Toronto gold bullion sucks. There is another fellow in Alberta I have done business with who is pretty fair.

IrishSean

Re: Who are the best Dealers in Canada besides silvergoldbull.com for physical bullio

Thanks for your reply! I'm interested to know who this fair dealer in Alberta is??

pitw

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++

Thanks for your reply! I'm interested to know who this fair dealer in Alberta is??
PM's work.:secruity:

DonShimoda

Gold Member
Gold Chaser

Tony at VBCE in Van

Jodster

Silver Member
Silver Miner

First majestic for silver. Not the cheapest but a great product and awesome front line staff.

Malus

Gold Chaser
Platinum Bling

VBCE is a pretty good place, as well as http://www.bordergold.com/

IrishSean

Thanks very much guys! Greatly appreciated!