• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

WHO Declares Monkeypox Outbreak a Public Health Emergency!!! How Did the Gates-Funded Nuclear Threat Initiative Know This Would Happen In March 2021

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Monkeypox | WHO Declares Monkeypox Outbreak a Public Health Emergency!!! How Did the Gates-Funded Nuclear Threat Initiative Know This Would Happen In March of 2021?​

Thrivetime Show: The ReAwakening versus The Great Reset
Published July 23, 2022

video

Monkeypox | WHO Declares Monkeypox Outbreak a Public Health Emergency!!! How Did the Gates-Funded Nuclear Threat Initiative Know This Would Happen In March of 2021?

the_shootist

Checked out! Good luck!
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
I'm sorry....WHO???

CopperSilverGold

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
The monkeypox outbreak is largely among men who have sex with men and have multiple sexual partners. There are more than 16,000 cases globally and according to the Centers for Disease Control, 2,891 cases have been confirmed in the U.S.

Yet the vaccines have causes more illnesses and deaths by far, yet that's not a global health emergency? If anyone falls for this, they have an IQ under 80.

Uglytruth

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score

ErrosionOfAccord

#1 Global Warmer
Sr Midas Sup +++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
I’d like to think this will leave their faces a mess like small pox. That way it would be easier to ID them. Citizen Free Press had a blog up where the guy was talking about the orgies he attended. He freely admitted to having sex with somewhere in the neighborhood of fifty different men in the course of a week. Poor thing came down with the pox. I like to think myself to be fairly worldly but, that blog took the cake. It was disgusting.

the_shootist

Checked out! Good luck!
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
>We report 528 infections diagnosed between April 27 and June 24, 2022, at 43 sites in 16 countries. Overall, 98% of the persons with infection were gay or bisexual men, 75% were White, and 41% had human immunodeficiency virus infection
OH NO NO NO NO

'I FUCKING LOVE SCIENCE' plebbitors are in infinite cope mode
https://www.reddit.com/r/science/comments/w6hgg1

1658799737632.png

Uglytruth

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Or is this another form of birth control? After all that's their stated goal.

Uglytruth

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score
1658839734808.png

Uglytruth

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Just in time for midterms.......

Biden Administration Declares Monkeypox a ‘Public Health Emergency’ Across US​

By Jack Phillips

August 4, 2022 Updated: August 4, 2022

Simpleworld

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Survivor
Reaction score
Further evidence that homosexuality is its own punishment. Just like any other addiction, the consequences increase the longer one partakes. Sad. I don't even see it as a form of mental illness...just the end stage of someone who has no self control in regards to sex, to the point that they'll just sodomize each other because most women would not want to be with a man who is this utterly freaky. Beyond a super freak.....like a giga freak.

viking

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score
Further evidence that homosexuality is its own punishment. Just like any other addiction, the consequences increase the longer one partakes. Sad. I don't even see it as a form of mental illness...just the end stage of someone who has no self control in regards to sex, to the point that they'll just sodomize each other because most women would not want to be with a man who is this utterly freaky. Beyond a super freak.....like a giga freak.

In America? Ha, those women are long gone.

Simpleworld

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Survivor
Reaction score
In America? Ha, those women are long gone.
Are they though? Do women in America go to orgies and have sex with 10 men in one night, week after week? I get what you're saying but even the freakiest straight woman cannot compare to a typical male sodomite.

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
How Did the Gates-Funded Nuclear Threat Initiative Know This Would Happen In March of 2021?
Duh, because they know there is an election this year. Gotta have a reason to scare people into not voting in-person so they can try the mail-in scam again..

Buck

Mother Lode Found
Midas Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
maybe it's all more of their trial virus activities...

think about it

they get the homos on their side and once they've completed the take-over, there's never been a modern world government that encourages homosexuality in any long run and eventually they're gonna have to rid themselves of this 'scourge' and what better way then to encourage them to engage with one another and then release several variants of the particular virus into those activities then claim no cure exists...yank a few chains and that population dwindles to thousands from the millions it once was

fentanyl alone has led to the deaths of hundreds who take it voluntarily, even though they may not know it's in it, they hangout in that playground, that's been used to control certain population segments, lead in water, desperate women taking fertility drugs, with hope and promises, ending up with damaged children... that one from the 50's...

if they're focused on killing us, and they're not hesitating to tell us that directly into the camera these days, then many of their actions should lead to that outcome...follow the deaths

it's a part of their plan but it involves the homos so, basically it's not going to be looked at, as closely as many of the rest of the problems we're faced with

none of it is good for any of us, not even those who posses zero self control and are wracked with an addiction they have full control over but refuse to accept that responsibility, and a .gov who agrees with that outlook and continues to encourage them and their activities....someone's gotta be pulling a joke here...but i'm not thinking it's the politicians, they're crafty like foxes...predictable foxes

:summer:

arminius

Argentate Bluster
Eagle
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Are they though? Do women in America go to orgies and have sex with 10 men in one night, week after week? I get what you're saying but even the freakiest straight woman cannot compare to a typical male sodomite.
No man has the repercussions of the sex act that a woman possibly has to deal with.

InsertUserNameHere

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
You'd think after AIDS sodomites would learn that sodomizing monkeys is not such a good idea.History repeats itself

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
It's always about sex ain't it....