• Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
  • There are no markets
  • "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Who had a "Gut Feeling" about Bitcoin?

Area51

Silver Miner
Seeker
After twenty years of listening to all the talking heads the only two I continue to pay attention to are Warren Buffett and Jim Rogers.

Buffet on Crypto (Jan 2018)

Rogers on the Market
(June 2017)
Buffett is a shill for the wealthy elites.

His folksy charade is complete bullshit. Tries to cajole the public into being good little peasants while he does the exact opposite.

Have you forgotten what a bag licker Buffett was for Obama?

Joe King

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Buffett is a shill for the wealthy elites.
His folksy charade is complete bullshit. Tries to cajole the public into being good little peasants while he does the exact opposite.

Have you forgotten what a bag licker Buffett was for Obama?
Glad to hear that you think he's wrong about btc!

keef

Пальто Crude
Platinum Bling
And if the old fart is right on Crypto I expect you guys to apologize like those Japanese Fund Managers had to do after loosing 96% of their fund on the VIX earlier this week.

We so solly you loose ur ass on our worthless investment. Soooooo solly. Really. whistle:

keef

Пальто Crude
Platinum Bling
Heres my apology in advance.

It's all about ENJOYING the ride :D

Bottom Feeder

Hypophthalmichthys molitrix
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
the chick in the green suit seems to have lost her sunglasses (at about 5 seconds into the vid).
Nice way to abruptly stop a boat. :p:p

BF

solarion

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Used to do that, but found it too time consuming. Instead I just converted some portion to proof-of-stake coins and have them constantly spitting out interest payments.

The rest I diversified, mostly into LTC, ETC, BCH, etc. Oh and of course when it's obvious bitcoin is going to tumble vs fiat there's always silver to be stacked.

goldielox1

Silver Miner
Seeker
Still up 800% from a year ago. What you're pointing out would be the same as Ag goin' to $300 in a years time and then talking about how bad it is when it corrects to $130. lol
Big deal, I admire those that correctly guessed a winning powerball lottery ticket just as much. Only difference at least the lottery winners lock-in their winnings. You've already ridden to the top and are still holding all the way back to base camp.

Oh and of course when it's obvious bitcoin is going to tumble vs fiat there's always silver to be stacked.
Was it obvious that btc was going to tumble 2/3rd from 20,000? I must have missed your post about that and your sell order. Rather you did just what Joking did. You bought and held that sucker to the top and are going to ride it all the way down to $0. You're already down 60% from the top, no?

solarion

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Your lottery ticket analogy is just flat out stupid. Lottery tickets are 100% random chance, whereas a blind regressive could see bitcoin was heading up on numerous occasions.

...and yes I did predict bitcoin would pull back. I also suggested it would build a based until the tail end of quarter 2 of this year and then move to around 25k by year end. Time will tell, but it looks fine thus far.

You've really no clue what you're talking about. Bitcoin goes up thousands of percent and you're mum...but then it pulls back on obviously stalling momentum and you start up with the ZOMG 60%!!! Stick to your penny stocks G.

Joe King

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Still up 800% from a year ago.
Are you actually trying to be serious? From here, you look pretty silly making that statement. Yes, 800% up for the year.
...and we should all assume that you were swift enough to sell all your Ag/Au in 2011 at their peaks, correct?

goldielox1

Silver Miner
Seeker
Your lottery ticket analogy is just flat out stupid. Lottery tickets are 100% random chance, whereas a blind regressive could see bitcoin was heading up on numerous occasions.

...and yes I did predict bitcoin would pull back. I also suggested it would build a based until the tail end of quarter 2 of this year and then move to around 25k by year end. Time will tell, but it looks fine thus far.

You've really no clue what you're talking about. Bitcoin goes up thousands of percent and you're mum...but then it pulls back on obviously stalling momentum and you start up with the ZOMG 60%!!! Stick to your penny stocks G.
Yep and guessing on the latest fad of the day is also random (in the sense that it is unknown by defitinition at t=0). Did you correctly guess on Beanie Babies in the 80's or did you guess on CowBabies and lose it all?

What price did you sell at? Again I missed that post. As far as I can tell from your constant dribble you've lost 2/3rd from the peak. Again it was "so obvious" yet you missed the top?

"it looks fine thus far." LOL losing 67% value in 3 months is looking fine to you? You really are a nitwit.

goldielox1

Silver Miner
Seeker
Are you actually trying to be serious? From here, you look pretty silly making that statement. Yes, 800% up for the year.
...and we should all assume that you were swift enough to sell all your Ag/Au in 2011 at their peaks, correct?
The problem is suckers like you don't just buy 1 btc two years ago and wait. You keep adding more turds to your bag as it moves up. Then you hold to the bottom and end up with a net loss.

I'm positive on both my Ag and Au investments is that's what you're asking me. That's more than can be said for you bitbagholders.

solarion

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
You really are a nitwit.
Says the fool that didn't think it'd "close" above 10k. Figure out what you're talking about and come on back.

Were you not so closed minded and unimaginative you'd recognize that for the price of 10 ounces of silver a couple years ago you could have swapped the bitcoin for two monster boxes a few months ago. There are people stacking tons of metal cheaply...simply by using their heads. ...but you keep right on ranting.

You think the price goes from fractions of a penny to 19.5k and people just sit there holding on to every last satoshi...LMAO. It takes SECONDS to swap bitcoin for metals.

Last edited:

Joe King

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
The problem is suckers like you don't just buy 1 btc two years ago and wait. You keep adding more turds to your bag as it moves up. Then you hold to the bottom and end up with a net loss.
Maybe that's how you do it.

I'm positive on both my Ag and Au investments is that's what you're asking me. That's more than can be said for you bitbagholders.
It wasn't a question of whether or not you were positive on it, but rather that we're more than 50% off from the high. That implies that you are saying anyone who didn't sell at the top, is bagholder and a sucker. So I was asking if you were smart enough to do that in '11 with Au/Ag, or if you rode them back down. They're more than 50% off their highs, too.

You're the only person I know of who would complain about a multi-hundred % gain on something in a years time. What are you, greedy?

goldielox1

Silver Miner
Seeker
Says the fool that didn't think it'd "close" above 10k. Figure out what you're talking about and come on back.

Were you not so closed minded and unimaginative you'd recognize that for the price of 10 ounces of silver a couple years ago you could have swapped the bitcoin for two monster boxes a few months ago. There are people stacking tons of metal cheaply...simply by using their heads. ...but you keep right on ranting.

You think the price goes from fractions of a penny to 19.5k and people just sit there holding on to every last satoshi...LMAO. It takes SECONDS to swap bitcoin for metals.
Again congrats on those who gambled on a penny stock equivalent and were right. I could list 1000 other penny stock equivalent gambles that didn't pay off (many are even cryptos that have gone to $0).

Maybe that's how you do it.
Great let's get some concrete numbers from you then. What price did you first buy at? What is your cost-average price? Have you sold any? If so what price? You bitcoin pumpers never want to give concrete numbers because the truth is most of you suckers have been adding all the way up and holding all the way down to $0.

It wasn't a question of whether or not you were positive on it, but rather that we're more than 50% off from the high. That implies that you are saying anyone who didn't sell at the top, is bagholder and a sucker. So I was asking if you were smart enough to do that in '11 with Au/Ag, or if you rode them back down. They're more than 50% off their highs, too.
I love how you try to compare your empty bag with a bag with something in it. I didn't but even if one did buy at $50, at least there is something of real tangible value in the bag which is more than can be said for an empty bag bitcoiner.

You're the only person I know of who would complain about a multi-hundred % gain on something in a years time. What are you, greedy?
I didn't see a complaint. I did identify a turd in a bubble when I saw one. Just like if I had been living during the Tulip Bubble you'd probably be upset that I didn't think tulips were worth more than $3 and I was "complaining" about $1000 tulips.

solarion

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
I didn't "buy" bitcoins to start, I mined them...on a freaking PC. Does that help you to understand how deaf the ears you're preaching to really are to your silly ramblings? After that I began trading them on Tradehill...when there was a Tradehill...that was around 3 freaking dollars. When I say I'm on house money and have been for years...I ain't kidding.

Just keep jawboning about how incredibly lucky those lottery ticket bitcoin "gamblers" were when a blind squirrel could see this thing was going up on any number of occasions. Your trouble is, you don't know a dang thing about bitcoin...you just hate it because it ain't a precious metal.

Joe King

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Great let's get some concrete numbers from you then. What price did you first buy at? What is your cost-average price? Have you sold any? If so what price?
Kinda rude to be asking about personal finances in an open forum. These things are really none of your business anyways, no matter the forum. My position on btc and cryptos in general has always been that no one should go all-in on it and I've never told anyone to buy anything other than small amounts at a time because there's nothing wrong with having a toe or two in the water just in case it does go to da Moon, so to speak.
...and no, $20k is not what I'd consider to be the Moon.

You on the other hand seem to think that having anything in it, just in case, is like the most awful thing ever. News flash! It's not. Far from it, actually.

You bitcoin pumpers never want to give concrete numbers because the truth is most of you suckers have been adding all the way up and holding all the way down to $0.
It doesn't matter what I have in it. I've always said, what's the harm in having some just in case? Why miss out if you don't have to?

I love how you try to compare your empty bag with a bag with something in it. I didn't but even if one did buy at $50, at least there is something of real tangible value in the bag which is more than can be said for an empty bag bitcoiner.
What I'm comparing is that in both cases people bought at a point much higher than it currently is, and have therefor lost money on the deal.
Btc might be at 40% of where its high was, but so is Ag. In both cases, others will buy what anyone holding would want to sell. You talk as though btc is at $0 or something. News flash! It's not. lol

I didn't see a complaint.
Really? That's all I've seen from you on this subject. Complain complain complain because so many stupid (in your eyes) people ran up the price of something you consider to be worthless instead of pouring those dollars into your favorite commodities.

I did identify a turd in a bubble when I saw one. Just like if I had been living during the Tulip Bubble you'd probably be upset that I didn't think tulips were worth more than $3 and I was "complaining" about $1000 tulips.
You still think btc is like tulips? With btc you have a limited quantity. With tulip bulbs, anyone can grow more until the World is flooded with them.
...but you've had that explained to you before and still can't grasp it.

FunnyMoney

Silver Member
Silver Miner
It was more than just a gut feeling. I detected a con job. The value of the underlying tokens are irrelevant to the processing which is a cryptos claim to fame, other than supposedly being outside the reach of gov'ts.

But manias are tricky, so I didn't post a single comment about any of the cryptos until bitcoin climbed past 19k. At that point, I finally posted that it's insane and I expect a huge drop, a drop which will eventually take it to near zero.

Uglytruth

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Some other form of exchange seems inevitable. I see young people with a phone & have their drivers license a credit card & debt card attached with one of those silicone savers. They have never really had any cash. Never cashed a pay check just direct deposited it.

Digital gives "da man" all the power to track and monitor everything you do. Check for big .gov.

I think this latest fb storing everything you do might wake up some but they are making it as inconvenient to use cash as possible. It's a generation thing. Old are on their way out & the young have been trained to live in digital.

Very same thing with guns........ Cars....... Privacy.......... Just imagine they can cross reference condom purchases to phone calls or texts or tweets or whatever to motels rooms to phone locations. They know how many times you are with whoever, where ever, whenever and for how long........ Will the young catch on and reject technology that they have had their entire lives when they know no difference?

michael59

heads up-butts down
Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
Some other form of exchange seems inevitable. I see young people with a phone & have their drivers license a credit card & debt card attached with one of those silicone savers. They have never really had any cash. Never cashed a pay check just direct deposited it.

Digital gives "da man" all the power to track and monitor everything you do. Check for big .gov.

I think this latest fb storing everything you do might wake up some but they are making it as inconvenient to use cash as possible. It's a generation thing. Old are on their way out & the young have been trained to live in digital.

Very same thing with guns........ Cars....... Privacy.......... Just imagine they can cross reference condom purchases to phone calls or texts or tweets or whatever to motels rooms to phone locations. They know how many times you are with whoever, where ever, whenever and for how long........ Will the young catch on and reject technology that they have had their entire lives when they know no difference?
for the last question; NO.

solarion

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Simply lumping all currencies together as "digital" doesn't tell the whole story.

Yes bitcoin is digital, but then so are bank credits...yet only one of those are open source, has limited supply, and is resistant to goobermint intrusion.

These kids that have never dealt with commodity money and have next to zero experience dealing with cash are never ever going to be persuaded to view gold/silver money as viable. For them the struggle is bitcoin/cryptos vs debt "dollars" controlled by goobermint drones.

Nickelless

If coffee is gold, I own Fort Knox
Midas Member
I haven't been on GIM much in a while due to an insane work schedule, but I've started buying some low-priced cryptos in the past few months. I wish cryptos had been on my radar about eight years ago and now I'd be a Bitcoin gazillionaire, but Bitcoin isn't the only game in town now so maybe I can grow and protect my money with these other cryptos as well.

GIMers IMO should be enthusiastic about cryptocurrencies for the very fact that governments ultimately can't control them. Governments can try to manipulate the fiat price of those cryptos, but the same thing can be done through manipulation of precious metals markets as well. And the government doesn't know where I'm hiding my silver nor does it have the private key for my crypto holdings that I've stored offline in a secure, encrypted wallet.

Cigarlover

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
If we had all sold gold and silver at the recent highs and bought BTC and then traded BTC for silver and gold when BTC was at the high, Comex would be screaming for mercy right now. :):)

Nickelless

Midas Member
People can make more FRN's, more Beanie Babies, more Bitcoin but man won't be making any gold
And last I heard, the population continues to grow

Based upon history and the law, I'd say, precious metals will never go to zero and until the law changes, .7734 oz silver is one us dollar

Personally, if I were into Bitcoin, I'd be looking for the exit right about now
You're forgetting that Bitcoin has a limited supply of 21 million. The Fed can't inflate Bitcoin into irrelevance.

Nickelless

Midas Member
If we had all sold gold and silver at the recent highs and bought BTC and then traded BTC for silver and gold when BTC was at the high, Comex would be screaming for mercy right now. :):)
That's exactly what I hope to do in a few years. :p

goldielox1

Silver Miner
Seeker
I didn't "buy" bitcoins to start, I mined them...on a freaking PC. Does that help you to understand how deaf the ears you're preaching to really are to your silly ramblings? After that I began trading them on Tradehill...when there was a Tradehill...that was around 3 freaking dollars. When I say I'm on house money and have been for years...I ain't kidding.
Not really, it's irrelevant because in the real world, energy and computers aren't free. So you burned through saw $10 of energy and computer depreciation to "mine" the empty bag and think you got it for free? you need to take a simple economics course if you think that is "free".

Just keep jawboning about how incredibly lucky those lottery ticket bitcoin "gamblers" were when a blind squirrel could see this thing was going up on any number of occasions. Your trouble is, you don't know a dang thing about bitcoin...you just hate it because it ain't a precious metal.
Sure I'll do that and you continue pumping and shining this turd. By the way just noticed turdcoin is under $7K. You really are going to ride this turd to $0 because you got it "free", aren't you?

Kinda rude to be asking about personal finances in an open forum. These things are really none of your business anyways, no matter the forum. My position on btc and cryptos in general has always been that no one should go all-in on it and I've never told anyone to buy anything other than small amounts at a time because there's nothing wrong with having a toe or two in the water just in case it does go to da Moon, so to speak.
...and no, $20k is not what I'd consider to be the Moon.
LOL yes answering a question regarding what you bought the empty bag for that you keep pumping and shining, on an anonymous forum is such a huge intrusion. You don't need to answer, I think the answer is pretty obvious.

You on the other hand seem to think that having anything in it, just in case, is like the most awful thing ever. News flash! It's not. Far from it, actually.

It doesn't matter what I have in it. I've always said, what's the harm in having some just in case?
What's the harm in buying a bunch of beanie babies 30 years ago and now sitting in your garage?

Why miss out if you don't have to?
It's called "opportunity cost"; you and solarian apparently need to take a basic economics class together.

What I'm comparing is that in both cases people bought at a point much higher than it currently is, and have therefor lost money on the deal.
Btc might be at 40% of where its high was, but so is Ag. In both cases, others will buy what anyone holding would want to sell. You talk as though btc is at $0 or something. News flash! It's not. lol
Uh, the difference is Ag and Au have always had value as long as man has walked the earth and always will and in the long run always appreciate over time against fiat currency; while bitcoin has "had value" for about 3 years and likely won't have any value in a short time.

Really? That's all I've seen from you on this subject. Complain complain complain because so many stupid (in your eyes) people ran up the price of something you consider to be worthless instead of pouring those dollars into your favorite commodities.
I don't think the word "complain" means what you think it does. If I said the sky is blue, is that a complaint?

You still think btc is like tulips? With btc you have a limited quantity. With tulip bulbs, anyone can grow more until the World is flooded with them.
...but you've had that explained to you before and still can't grasp it.
Actually no there are a limited amount of tulips that can be grown, and they would get more expensive to grow as the most fertile land is used up...sounds a lot like turdcoin doesn't it?

Simply lumping all currencies together as "digital" doesn't tell the whole story.

Yes bitcoin is digital, but then so are bank credits...yet only one of those are open source, has limited supply, and is resistant to goobermint intrusion.
That's weird because I read an article about how the IRS was going after people that didn't pay cap gains or turdcoin. Crazy how that is possible since the government can't intrude on them. The idea that all your transactions are recorded forever in the blockchain is a good idea to you? Cash is better than that. I can spend a $20 and there's no connection from that point on to that bill. Sure there are other ways that stores and so forth can try to track their customers but the bill itself has no connection to me ever again, unlike turdcoin which has forever recorded your transaction.

These kids that have never dealt with commodity money and have next to zero experience dealing with cash are never ever going to be persuaded to view gold/silver money as viable. For them the struggle is bitcoin/cryptos vs debt "dollars" controlled by goobermint drones.
I would like to also point out that these "kids" you're referring to are American kids...i.e. American Millennials, the dumbest generation of all time. I would bet money if I asked "kids" in China or Russia what they think about Ag and Au, it would be a lot different than what you're claiming the entire world's youth thinks about metals. And further, just what % of the world population do you think American Millennials are? 1%? Just a drop in the bucket of total market demand for metals. I have a feeling that American Millennials will figure the value of Ag and Au pretty soon.

Bottom Feeder

Hypophthalmichthys molitrix
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
bit coin worth is going to be collector item value when the BIT.GOV's own digital coin operations start shutting the turdcoins down.

JMHO,
BF

solarion

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Not really, it's irrelevant because in the real world, energy and computers aren't free. So you burned through saw $10 of energy and computer depreciation to "mine" the empty bag and think you got it for free? you need to take a simple economics course if you think that is "free".

Sure I'll do that and you continue pumping and shining this turd. By the way just noticed turdcoin is under $7K. You really are going to ride this turd to $0 because you got it "free", aren't you?

LOL yes answering a question regarding what you bought the empty bag for that you keep pumping and shining, on an anonymous forum is such a huge intrusion. You don't need to answer, I think the answer is pretty obvious.

What's the harm in buying a bunch of beanie babies 30 years ago and now sitting in your garage?

It's called "opportunity cost"; you and solarian apparently need to take a basic economics class together.

Uh, the difference is Ag and Au have always had value as long as man has walked the earth and always will and in the long run always appreciate over time against fiat currency; while bitcoin has "had value" for about 3 years and likely won't have any value in a short time.

I don't think the word "complain" means what you think it does. If I said the sky is blue, is that a complaint?

Actually no there are a limited amount of tulips that can be grown, and they would get more expensive to grow as the most fertile land is used up...sounds a lot like turdcoin doesn't it?

That's weird because I read an article about how the IRS was going after people that didn't pay cap gains or turdcoin. Crazy how that is possible since the government can't intrude on them. The idea that all your transactions are recorded forever in the blockchain is a good idea to you? Cash is better than that. I can spend a $20 and there's no connection from that point on to that bill. Sure there are other ways that stores and so forth can try to track their customers but the bill itself has no connection to me ever again, unlike turdcoin which has forever recorded your transaction.

I would like to also point out that these "kids" you're referring to are American kids...i.e. American Millennials, the dumbest generation of all time. I would bet money if I asked "kids" in China or Russia what they think about Ag and Au, it would be a lot different than what you're claiming the entire world's youth thinks about metals. And further, just what % of the world population do you think American Millennials are? 1%? Just a drop in the bucket of total market demand for metals. I have a feeling that American Millennials will figure the value of Ag and Au pretty soon.
Blah blah blah...same silly crap over and over.

There are only so many ways to say it bud. I TRADE CRYPTOS FOR METALS.

Without cryptos I'd have 1/100th the metals I have to toss into large bodies of water. WTF do you not understand here? LMAO

Keep patting yourself on the back for avoiding that "huge" bitcoin drop, while I swap a bitcoin I obtained for 230 bux for FOUR HUNDRED ounces of silver even now. Last time I swapped I got more than twice that...so please don't feel the need to cry for me. lol Every single bitcoiner I know personally stacks physical metals too...they're not stupid, they just aren't as narrow minded as you. Were they, they'd have a whole lot less metal.

...and for god sake stop talking about blockchain tech. You truly haven't a damn clue what you're talking about. You really think because bitcoin is built upon a transparent public append only ledger that it somehow makes it easy to track every transaction any particular human makes? Try it once. Tell me which transactions are mine. LMAO

You read some crap about coinbase and just extrapolate that to bitcoin...because you don't like bitcoin. I don't care if you like bitcoin, but pretending coinbase = bitcoin just makes you sound silly. Coinbase users doxxed THEMSELVES and our corrupt government went after them to steal from them...cheer that if you like.

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
BTC above $10,000.
I wrote a 5-star review novel about Bitcoin.

No... Actually the novel covered the Tulpinwindhandel

Tulpinwindhandel = Tulip Insanity.

https://www.amazon.com/Cadet-Advent...d=1370636953&sr=1-2&keywords=walt+c.+snedeker

An entire world-dominating nation was crushed into mud by its citizens investing in a product that was:

1. Of no absolute value at all. Zero.

2. Required everyone to simply agree that the product was immensely valuable and a wonderful investment.

Tulips, Pilgrims. At least you could eat the bulbs, unlike Bitcoin**

**Funny story, a guy brought in news of a shipment of silk from the Orient to an Amsterdam financial giant. The FG gave the man a herring as a tip, walked into the back to spread the news to unload the ship. The messenger took his fish, saw what he thought was an onion, and took that too... to eat as a garnish.

It was a Semper Augustus tulip bulb. Worth about the same as a dozen Bitcoins. Ate it.

The financial giant lost his fortune... but no prob: A short while later, a tulip bulb was worth about a cent...

Joe King

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
I don't think the word "complain" means what you think it does.
Then why the constant bitchin' about what other people might like? You just go on and on about it. We get it. You don't like it.

If I said the sky is blue, is that a complaint?
No, that's a statement of fact that everyone agrees upon. It's nothing like your opinion of btc. Which is just based on a personal opinion.

Wrong. There you go proving to everyone yet again that you don't understand the meaning of the words you use.

definition.PNG

Key word there is "increase".

increase.PNG

PM's hold value, mostly. Not appreciate in value. Case in point, two silver dimes is equal to a gallon of gas in '64 and now. Had silver appreceiated in value, you'd get more than one gallon today.
...and if oil keeps going up, you might start getting less gas for those two silver dimes.

BTC on the other hand will buy expotentially more gallons of gas today than it would have just a few short years ago. That, my friend is what "appreciation in value" looks like.

Or like Sol pointed out:
Without cryptos I'd have 1/100th the metals I have to toss into large bodies of water. WTF do you not understand here? LMAO
Keep in mind Sol is a flat Earth guy, but next to you he looks like a freakin' genius. Even you goldie should agree that if he has increased his holdings 100 fold, that he's done pretty darn well. So why the sour grapes about it? You should at least be happy for him.

I ain't pumpin' anything. All I am doing is posting that I'm a happy camper with btc. If you don't like it, you know what you can go do, right?

If you like beanie babies, go for it.

Because some questions are personal. How 'bout you giving a detailed run-down of all your investments? I have some btc and I'm happy with it. How is saying that, pumping?

Also, I was noticing that you sure seem obsessed with this topic. Sour grapes much? lol