• Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
  • There are no markets
  • "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Who is buying the BOOK...

spinalcracker

On a mail train.
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Dann , I need a flow chart and cheat sheet to keep up with everything that's going on nowadays...
The spooky part is that I think this chit has just started and we ain't seen nothing yet.....

the_shootist

The war is here on our doorstep!
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
He'll probably end up using the same method of promoting his book as Hillary did!

Anyone can write book. I stopped believing in the written word a long time ago! NeverTrumpsters are creaming their jeans waiting to get their Mittens on this!

-see what I did there?

Last edited:

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member
toilet paper isn't that expensive!

I might pirate his book but I'll never give that communist bastard a dime

oldgaranddad

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Why bother buying the book? Both sides will cherrypick the good parts and run with them. Heck! They’ll practically read them to you on network TV and on every political website.

EO 11110

He Hate Me
Mother Lode
just watch msnbc/cnn/abc/cbs/fox/nbc - they'll be trying to distract us with the book crap

FunnyMoney

Silver Member
Silver Miner
It doesn't matter if the book is true or not. It was clear Trump was just another in a long line of criminals way back in the Trump University days. You know, the "school" he designed to show how to make people rich as long as they signed over their retirement savings to him.

Trump has been preying on the elderly, the poor, the handicapped and immigrants for a long time. He likes to laugh at them and make fun of them as well. Trump has a very long history as a con artist. I amazed at how many people fell for his MAGA slogan. How many times has he declared bankruptcy? How many law suits has he settled?

I won't be buying the book, how far along as a criminal he's become is of no interest to me because it's clear as day he is enough of a criminal and a liar to never be able to make things better for the average American, let alone MAGA. LOL

Silver Art

Silver Art Bar collector
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
I do not plan to buy the book. Not interested.

gringott

Killed then Resurrected
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Not buying the book, however:

I am ENTERTAINED!

I have a pet theory that Trump is in on the book profits and made his tweets and legal actions in order to drive up profits.

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
This will make sales go through the roof!

Massive lines form to buy explosive Trump tell-all as new work sells out some bookstores in less than 15 MINUTES
  • Copies of the explosive 'Fire and Fury' book have started to go on sale in the US
  • Michael Wolff's book contains bombshell claims about Trump's time as president
  • Publishers moved sale date forward by four days amid 'unprecedented demand'
  • One bookstore in Washington DC sold out within 15 minutes after midnight sale

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5238065/Massive-lines-form-buy-explosive-Trump-tell-all.html#ixzz53JihdgoA
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
What's inside................

'They all say he is like a child!' Author of bombshell book says 100 percent of the people around Trump question his intelligence and fitness for office, calling him a 'moron' and an 'idiot'

• Michael Wolff said Friday on 'Today' that 100 percent of the people around Trump question his intelligence and fitness for office
  • Even Jared Kushner and Ivanka Trump are letting the bus roll over the president
  • 'They all say he is like a child,' the author of 'Fire and Fury' told 'Today' on Friday. 'They say he's a moron, an idiot'
  • Claimed Thursday that Trump is increasingly forgetful, repeating stories word-for-word and failing to recognize old friends
  • To hide his failings from the public, Wolff said the White House hatched a plan last fall to have interviewers submit their questions beforehand
  • From erratic tweeting to slurred speech, Trump's mental state has continually been questioned by Democrats, some of whom are trying to impeach him
  • Republican Sen. Bob Corker also questioned Trump's stability and competency
  • 'Morning Joe' host Joe Scarborough assessed after a set of recent incidents that Trump appears to be suffering from dementia
  • White House said Thursday that speculation is 'disgraceful and laughable'
  • After the president moved to take legal action against Wolff, 'Fire and Fury's' release date was moved up to Friday

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5238813/Book-author-people-close-Trump-say-hes-like-child.html#ixzz53JjSaiVp

Donald and Melania lived apart in Trump Tower and would go DAYS without crossing paths while 'absentee' Trump barely knows Barron and only mentions wife to boast about her looks, book says
  • Excerpts from Michael Wolff's new book 'Fire and Fury' have revealed more claims about the Trumps' 'perplexing' marriage
  • It suggests Donald and Melania could go days without seeing each other, even when they were both at Trump Tower at the same time
  • Book says Melania often didn't know where her husband was or take much notice
  • Melania's spokeswoman hit out at the book earlier this week denying the claims
  • Excerpts had earlier suggested Melania wept when Trump became president

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5237299/Fire-Fury-book-details-Donald-Melanias-marriage.html#ixzz53JjfNWmg

gliddenralston

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
I wouldn't buy anything coming out of Trump white house....you have two incredibly, incredible morons calling each other a liar, both need a long session with Dr Phil.

FunnyMoney

Silver Member
Silver Miner
TPTB have established the best distraction ever, outside of war that is.
I'm worried that once everyone understands the true Tramp, they will then move onto the better distraction.

BTW, the plan is to have war, crime, poverty and as many problems and distractions as possible grow and grow. Over the next decade or two, this will create the global disarray required to release the super bugs. Without well functioning healthcare and social structures, these super bugs will be extemely effective. People won't get information in time and counters like scientific analysis toward cures and protection measures will be drastically hindered.

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member

Mr Paradise

Midas Member
Midas Member
Who's gonna buy the book?

Idiots that listen to everything the talking heads on tv or social media give them. Follow the $$$ on this week long fake news time slot filler. Everything you're told is for a reason, when will people wake up to this Kitsch Theatre they get hit with everyday.

Rush Limbaugh golfs with Wolf Blitzer and considers him a friend for christs sake. The billion dollar business model of the 24/7 fake hyped news cycle must constantly be fed. $$$$$$

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
More...............

'Ivanka is terrified': Jared and Charles Kushner fear the Trump probe will unravel family finances – as Trump boasts his son-in-law knows all the 'crooks' in Israel
  • 'Fire and Fury' portrays Jared Kushner and Ivanka Trump as concerned about the direction of the Russia probe
  • The book says Trump claimed Kushner 'knew all the crooks in Israel'
  • Steve Bannon is quoted saying Ivanka was 'terrified'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5240049/Kushner-fear-probe-unravel-family-finances.html#ixzz53LVUOrHI

Mr Paradise

Midas Member
Midas Member
Fear and Anger are proven business models. Keep half the sheep angry and the other half scared to maximize profits.

....I'm so looking forward to next weeks doom & gloom talking point.

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
LOL! If a tweet by Trump causes people to go buy the book.... me thinks they might be doing exactly what Trump wants them to do.

:dduck:

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
I called it! Wahoo!!

This book is a distraction... i.e., Look over ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------> here!

Not over ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------> there!!

LOLZ

nickndfl

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
It's a big scam on the Left. Bannon is trying to sucker them into buying his book. The guy is smart because nobody on the left would ever spend 10 cents on a book by a Breitbart editor.

southfork

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Sounds like more leftist garbage to distract, especially since the truth is coming out about comey and his criminal fbi and a real investigation into the clinton crime foundation

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
Fire and Fury: All’s fair in times of war between Trump and media?
RT

Published on Jan 6, 2018
The latest explosive tell-tale book about Donald Trump has shot to the top of the best-sellers list and is selling like Harry Potter. Fire and Fury claims to reveal who the President really is, and what it's like to be on his team. Sameera Khan takes a look at why the book is so popular.

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
'I'm mentally stable and like, a really smart genius': Trump tweets back at book's claims as author Wolff asserts 'this is the beginning of the end... my book will bring down his presidency'
  • Author of 'Fire and Fury: Inside the Trump White House' has defended his book
  • Michael Wolff said that his controversial book would be a game-changer
  • Was speaking to the BBC's flagship current affairs radio show - Today
  • Claims his biography has exposed Trump and will bring an end to his presidency
  • Trump then fired back with a barrage of tweets - dubbing himself a 'genius'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5241565/Michael-Wolff-claims-book-Trump-end-presidency.html#ixzz53PwgGQ8G

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member
It's already being claimed "my book will bring down the president"...................

Must not be selling very well!

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
Watched a couple of interviews with Wolf. Made me smile. Think he has some issues...............

latemetal

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling

latemetal

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling

latemetal

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Oh you just hate it that he has more hair than you, come on you can admit it; just admit it and you are one step closer to healing but that will do nothing about the hair.

sorry could not resist
I would have more hair, but I'm a crewcut man, looks good on older guys.

latemetal

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
My widows peaks aren't that bad, but greyer...

Mr Paradise

Midas Member
Midas Member
That Wolf guy looks like he straight out of The Poisonous Mushroom, guy couldn't look more heeb if he tried. Now I know why Levin, Hannity, Limbaugh were promoting ...er, I mean criticizing his book all week.

It's all about $$$$

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
Ronald Reagan — 'It isn't so much that liberals are ignorant. It's just that they know so many things that aren't so.'

Because they always make shit up!

The author of the explosive new Trump book says he can't be sure if parts of it are true

• Jan. 5, 2018

Michael Wolff, the author of "Fire and Fury: Inside the Trump White House." AP Photo/Carolyn Kaster

• "Fire and Fury: Inside the Trump White House" has set the political world ablaze.
  • It contains vivid, detailed, and embarrassing accounts of President Donald Trump and those around him.
  • But the book's author, Michael Wolff, says he can't be sure that all of it is true.

This article has been updated to include photos and videos from Reuters

The author of the explosive new book about Donald Trump's presidency acknowledged in an author's note that he wasn't certain all of its content was true.

Michael Wolff, the author of "Fire and Fury: Inside the Trump White House," included a note at the start that casts significant doubt on the reliability of the specifics contained in the rest of its pages.

Several of his sources, he says, were definitely lying to him, while some offered accounts that flatly contradicted those of others.

But some were nonetheless included in the vivid account of the West Wing's workings, in a process Wolff describes as "allowing the reader to judge" whether the sources' claims are true.

Donald Trump, seen at a meeting in the White House the day after elements of Wolff's book began to be reported. AP

In other cases, the media columnist said, he did use his journalistic judgment and research to arrive at what he describes "a version of events I believe to be true."

Here is the relevant part of the note, from the 10th page of the book's prologue:

"Many of the accounts of what has happened in the Trump White House are in conflict with one another; many, in Trumpian fashion, are baldly untrue. These conflicts, and that looseness with the truth, if not with reality itself, are an elemental thread of the book.

"Sometimes I have let the players offer their versions, in turn allowing the reader to judge them. In other instances I have, through a consistency in the accounts and through sources I have come to trust, settled on a version of events I believe to be true."

The book itself, reviewed by Business Insider from a copy acquired prior to its Friday publication, is not always clear about what level of confidence the author has in any particular assertion.

Lengthy, private conversations are reported verbatim, as are difficult-to-ascertain details like what somebody was thinking or how the person felt.

Wolff attributes his book to "more than two hundred interviews" with people including Trump and "most members of his senior staff." According to the news website Axios, Wolff has dozens of hours of tapes to back up what he said.

Claims contained in the book have been widely reported by the media in the US and further afield.

They include assertions that Trump never wanted to be president, that all of his senior staff considered him an idiot, that he tried to lock the Secret Service out of his room, and that he ate at McDonald's to avoid being poisoned.

Business Insider rounded up some more of the most eye-catching claims in this article.

Trump, who sought to block publication of the book but was too late, tweeted Thursday that it was "full of lies, misrepresentations and sources that don't exist."

The White House press secretary, Sarah Huckabee Sanders, described the book as "complete fantasy."

Asked to rebut specific points, she said: "I'm not going to waste my time or the country's time going page by page and talking about a book that is complete fantasy and just full of tabloid gossip."

Other people mentioned in the book have also disputed claims made about them.

Former British Prime Minister Tony Blair, who the book said warned Trump that he may be under surveillance from British spies, issued a statement describing the claim as "categorically absurd" and "simply untrue."

Anna Wintour, the longtime Vogue editor, also dismissed the claim that she lobbied Trump to be his ambassador to the UK as "laughably preposterous."

Other journalists have also urged caution. Some cited Wolff's track record — questions were raised about his 2008 book on Rupert Murdoch — and others compared his claims with their own knowledge of the Trump White House.

On Friday morning, Wolff responded to claims about the accuracy of his book in an interivew with NBC's "Today" show.

Host Savannah Guthrie asked him: "You stand by everything in the book? Nothing made up?"

He responded: "Absolutely everything in the book."

Shortly after, he expanded, saying: "I am certainly and absolutely, in every way, comfortable with everything I've reported in this book."

This isn't necessarily at odds with what he said in the author's note, as it allows for the possibility that he was told something untrue and repeated it without realising, or reached a wrong conclusion when presenting a version of contested events.