• Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
  • There are no markets
  • "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Who Likes Short Shorts?

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
Not this demented nut bag.

Florida teacher 'attacks mother and repeatedly punches her in the face' at Little League Baseball game for wearing 'short shorts'
  • Florida teacher was arrested for allegedly attacking a mother at a baseball game
  • Terry Lee Coursey, 37, was suspended from the high school following her arrest
  • Apparently Coursey criticized a mother for wearing 'short shorts' to the practice
  • The victim said Coursey attacked her and repeatedly punched her in the face

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5485691/Florida-teacher-attacks-mother-repeatedly-punches-face.html#ixzz59Nl1EoM6
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

mayhem

Другая перспектива
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Orange Park Fla. ya gotta love those trailer park gals. I lived in Jacksonville for 8 months on the south side where the better grade of humans live. The west side (Orange Park and others) were where the trailer park folks lived. north side was where all the old fla crackers and farmers, plus the KKK reside. Met a lot of folks from all three areas, some excellent folks, and some really dumb ones.

This teacher must be a northerner transplanted to Jacksonville, confronting a gal who was born and raised there.

Lt Dan

Gold Pirate
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Quote from the column - "Terry Lee Coursey, a 37-year-old teacher from Clay High School in Green Cove Springs, was suspended following her arrest, News4Jax reported."
With a name like Terry Lee, my guess is, she is not from very far north.
Looks Cracker, ya ask me.
Terry_Lee_Coursey_37_-a-55_1520703891150.jpg

the_shootist

Targeted!
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Quote from the column - "Terry Lee Coursey, a 37-year-old teacher from Clay High School in Green Cove Springs, was suspended following her arrest, News4Jax reported."
View attachment 100617
Looks like ol Terry is gonna be dishing out a pile of money she wasn't planning on. She really needs to control that temper of hers

Last edited:

EO 11110

He Hate Me
Mother Lode
assuming the teacher and the ho are on the same team, that coach had a helluva draft

insider secret -- in the draft, after the talent is gone, there's a run on the hot moms :)

last rounds are no talent + ugly moms

Cigarlover

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
This is why people need to carry guns. An unprovoked attack by some whack job. What if this woman was killed but this hearty teacher? Not everyones hand to hand skills are gaul. Guns makes everyone equal.

southfork

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Sorry to say some people need a good ass whipping, the world has just come to that. There are people who just flat out need the shit beat out of them and told the way it is

mayhem

Другая перспектива
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
View attachment 100617
Yes it seems you are correct. Hard to believe that the west side has gone all liberal in the last 20 years, oh wait a minute, 30 years, where has all the time gone? I'm losing my mind. Can I use the old age excuse?
Leynard Skynard sang a song about my exwife (Linda Lou) and it seems like just a couple of months ago that we all hung out.

EO 11110

He Hate Me
Mother Lode
Yes it seems you are correct. Hard to believe that the west side has gone all liberal in the last 20 years, oh wait a minute, 30 years, where has all the time gone? I'm losing my mind. Can I use the old age excuse?
Leynard Skynard sang a song about my exwife (Linda Lou) and it seems like just a couple of months ago that we all hung out.
from the crime stories, there appears to be a large violent/criminal ghetto crowd there now

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
assuming the teacher and the ho are on the same team, that coach had a helluva draft insider secret -- in the draft, after the talent is gone, there's a run on the hot moms :)
last rounds are no talent + ugly moms
Holds true in Pee-Wee Football and Basketball too
Ya gotta have something to distract you when a kid can not dribble a basketball without catching it EVERY FREEKIN TIME!!
OR
A kid does not know his LEFT from his Right to line up on the line or remember instruction of 'DOWN', "SET", "HUT".

YEP, Definitely more BARE-able.
2 Min. mark - LEGS!!!

Last edited:

GOLDBRIX

Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
The babe on the Left is the National Vice President of the IBTC ( Itty Bitty Titty Club)

newmisty

Duppy Conqueror
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Orange Park Fla. ya gotta love those trailer park gals. I lived in Jacksonville for 8 months on the south side where the better grade of humans live. The west side (Orange Park and others) were where the trailer park folks lived. north side was where all the old fla crackers and farmers, plus the KKK reside. Met a lot of folks from all three areas, some excellent folks, and some really dumb ones.

This teacher must be a northerner transplanted to Jacksonville, confronting a gal who was born and raised there.
So what exactly is nice about Florida? Can't recall hearing a one in all my years.

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member
The nicest thing about florida? Bikini Carwash in January!

newmisty

Duppy Conqueror
Midas Member
Site Supporter
The nicest thing about florida? Bikini Carwash in January!
Hadn't pondered that, It all makes sense now.
"Yeah Vicky, my husband is just obsessed with his car. He claims that everyday on the way home from work there's this unavoidable mud puddle that claims victory day after day so he spends an hour and a half at the carwash. Oh well, at least'he's giving his attention to a car and not a woman..."

newmisty

Duppy Conqueror
Midas Member
Site Supporter
View attachment 100617
She's got that..."Bunny in a pot" look.
scared emoji.jpg

mayhem

Другая перспектива
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
So what exactly is nice about Florida? Can't recall hearing a one in all my years.
Tell me what exactly is nice about anywhere? Everything is personal. Some people like to sail oceans, or use a powerboat to fish and relax. Other folks like to ski, snowboard etc.
I'll be the first to admit much has changed in the 40 years I have been here. In the 70's it was like the wild west, quite fast and loose, but like most areas that offer lot's of opportunity to get rich things change. I'm lucky to live in a area where things are changing at a much slower pace. I visited the place I exited from 40 yrs. ago a few years back, it also has changed.
There is nothing special about anywhere I have traveled in my lifetime. Everywhere is on the road to hell, everywhere. So you asked the wrong person the question, "what exactly is nice about Florida".

Hystckndle

Daguerreotype Fanatic
Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
Tell me what exactly is nice about anywhere? Everything is personal. Some people like to sail oceans, or use a powerboat to fish and relax. Other folks like to ski, snowboard etc.
I'll be the first to admit much has changed in the 40 years I have been here. In the 70's it was like the wild west, quite fast and loose, but like most areas that offer lot's of opportunity to get rich things change. I'm lucky to live in a area where things are changing at a much slower pace. I visited the place I exited from 40 yrs. ago a few years back, it also has changed.
There is nothing special about anywhere I have traveled in my lifetime. Everywhere is on the road to hell, everywhere. So you asked the wrong person the question, "what exactly is nice about Florida".
Interesting perspective.
I like Florida.
Been here since August 1976.
And I do not think everwhere is on the road to hell.
So obviously eveyones mileage varies.
Its all in your own perspective.
All good. Or all bad.
JMHO
YMMV,
Regards to all,

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
What's more detrimental to the little kiddies??

A mother in short shorts, or two grown women duking it out in the bleachers...?

GOLDBRIX

Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++

GOLDBRIX

Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
I remember when this video came out. This chick was one of the sexiest women I'd ever seen. I would have gifted her my babies in a heartbeat!
I'm pretty sure if it wasn't for her the Buckeye Faithful would have never noticed this song.

Back then dorms were still segregated by sex one of the male dorms sat directly across the street from a female dorm.
The day before Spring Graduation a bed sheet was hanging from the male dorm:
" THANKS FOR THE MAMMARIES"

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member
there is still an outhouse called ohio skate?

GOLDBRIX

Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
What's more detrimental to the little kiddies??\
A mother in short shorts, or two grown women duking it out in the bleachers...?

Kiddies ? Who Cares? I know what the Dads would want to see. :belly laugh: :blond: :banana:

GOLDBRIX

Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Women frown at competition.

Where did the term "Cat Fight" come from then ?

Term was around well before Utube & Kat videos

Irons

Deep Sixed
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Where did the term "Cat Fight" come from then ?

Term was around well before Utube & Kat videos
cat fight
1. any nasty fight between women, not necessarily involving physical violence

2. two women fighting. Often involving manuvures men would consider out of bounds e.g. pulling hair, scratching, etc.

3. the male fantasy of two women ripping each others clothes off. Combines the pleasure of multiple strippers, wrestling, and novelty for free. What's not to like?

4. the most sexist/sexiest TV commercial of recent memory in which two models strip down to their lingerie in a pool at a fancy restaurant in less than one minute.
The cat fight commercial was Kitana Baker's ticket to fame. She tore off the "Tastes Great" babe's top in one swipe.
by mandingoe June 08, 2004

Best Catfight ever! Banned commercial. .:2 thumbs up:

stAGgering

Silver Miner
Seeker
cat fight
1. any nasty fight between women, not necessarily involving physical violence

2. two women fighting. Often involving manuvures men would consider out of bounds e.g. pulling hair, scratching, etc.

3. the male fantasy of two women ripping each others clothes off. Combines the pleasure of multiple strippers, wrestling, and novelty for free. What's not to like?

4. the most sexist/sexiest TV commercial of recent memory in which two models strip down to their lingerie in a pool at a fancy restaurant in less than one minute.
The cat fight commercial was Kitana Baker's ticket to fame. She tore off the "Tastes Great" babe's top in one swipe.
by mandingoe June 08, 2004

Best Catfight ever! Banned commercial. .:2 thumbs up:

Bwaahh haaa haaa !

I do not drink, so... I'll just buy more condoms.