• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Who's really running America?

BarnacleBob

Founding Member
Site Mgr
Site Supporter
After much consideration, the thought occurs to me that when we undress America, the show reveals military power. Law enforcement is organized as a quasi-military association complete with military ranks (officer, corporal, captain, colonel, etc.), grenades, tanks & armoured personell carriers, etc.. The courts are military as they display their 4 USC yellow fringed parade flags and their 3 man tribunals, etc... We must also consider that the Liber Code, General Order #100 has never been rescinded and a declaration of peace between the North & South has never been effected.... Could the U.S. federal .gov actually be governed by the Joint Chiefs of Staff? I dont know, but I do think its a question worthy of asking, considering & researching....

'If you think the State Department runs American foreign policy, think again': Meet America's war machine" I

https://www.businessinsider.com/if-...k-again-meet-americas-true-war-machine-2016-4

hoarder

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Who controls and has controlled a very long time, the mass media and the Federal Reserve? That's where all the covert power really is.

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
After much consideration, the thought occurs to me that when we undress America, the show reveals military power. Law enforcement is organized as a quasi-military association complete with military ranks (officer, corporal, captain, colonel, etc.), grenades, tanks & armoured personell carriers, etc.. The courts are military as they display their 4 USC yellow fringed parade flags and their 3 man tribunals, etc... We must also consider that the Liber Code, General Order #100 has never been rescinded and a declaration of peace between the North & South has never been effected.... Could the U.S. federal .gov actually be governed by the Joint Chiefs of Staff? I dont know, but I do think its a question worthy of asking, considering & researching....

'If you think the State Department runs American foreign policy, think again': Meet America's war machine" I

https://www.businessinsider.com/if-...k-again-meet-americas-true-war-machine-2016-4

I was just discussing this with my son & a friend. We think it goes deep & way far back.

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member
Midas Supporter