• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

WHY 2017 is The Threshold to Chaos ~ Armstrong

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
"I have been warning that 2017 was the Year of Political Hell with four major referendums/elections that would undermine the confidence in government – BREXIT, US Presidential Elections, French Elections, and Germany Elections. These four events hold the potential to overturn the expectations of the future. Whatever the general public felt about government would flip. The key to a shift from Public confidence to Private lies within the scope of these four elections. This is what our computer has been forecasting – political instability on the rise. This is the age of anti-establishment (3rd party) rising globally."

However, I have also...

https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/world-news/taxes/why-2017-is-the-threshold-to-chaos/

Last edited:

the_shootist

Old Pasty White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Maybe yes....maybe no. I'm sop shell shocked by warnings of impending doom I can't keep it all straight in my head! I'll just keep stacking and play things by ear :)

Silvergun

Silver Member
Silver Miner
I have been warning that 2017 was the Year of Political Hell with four major referendums/elections that would undermine the confidence in government – BREXIT, US Presidential Elections, French Elections, and Germany Elections. These four events hold the potential to overturn the expectations of the future. Whatever the general public felt about government would flip. The key to a shift from Public confidence to Private lies within the scope of these four elections. This is what our computer has been forecasting – political instability on the rise. This is the age of anti-establishment (3rd party) rising globally.

https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/world-news/taxes/why-2017-is-the-threshold-to-chaos/
The rise of the third party is still the establishment, at least in this part of the world. I relate to Libertarian policies, but it saddens me to admit the Libertarian party is very much the establishment in disguise. Weld and Johnson are a joke.

the_shootist

Old Pasty White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
The rise of the third party is still the establishment, at least in this part of the world. I relate to Libertarian policies, but it saddens me to admit the Libertarian party is very much the establishment in disguise. Weld and Johnson are a joke.
Anyone who associates themselves with ANY political party is part of the problem.

Hystckndle

SWEATEQUITYIS$$$
Board Elder
Site Mgr
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Anyone checked out the cost to attend
Armstrongs conference in Orlando ?
Have look.