• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Why has the stock market crash taken so long?

CrimsonGuardJay

Silver Member
Silver Miner
The very vast majority of people settle into a comfort zone and they don't venture outside of it, and don't bother to educate themselves about varying aspects of the world, financial or not. They simply put trust (or not) in those who have the drive and desire to be powerful. They want to believe, and they get screwed time and time again.

Ragnarok

I'd rather be
Midas Member
Because a whole lotta sheeple are involved and the shearing takes awhile?

R.

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
...long? Right on schedule, that seven year thingy. Those TA folks would say we are headed for 5-6000 DOW.....and the run up after the extreme fall looks like 24,000 to me.....maybe Armstrong's 22,000 is not to far fetched.....looks like their could be a lot of money made the next cycle....keeping your " money at rest" during Shemitah has it's good points.

Attachments

Last edited:

Canadian-guerilla

hunter-gatherer
Gold Chaser
I would have thought that Y2K would have been a good time for worldwide collapse

Blame the collapse on bad computer coding
turn off all power
let the world panic and kill off 2-3 billion
then the elite could come along on a white horse and save the day

southfork

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Don't know if there will be a runup if in fact the dow plunges to 6/7k the fed used up all their powder on the last collapse, the rise to 18k was not real but manipulated.

blueice

Gold Chaser
Platinum Bling
I would have thought that Y2K would have been a good time for worldwide collapse

turn off all power
Perfect scenario for an NWO takeover!

Don't know if there will be a runup if in fact the dow plunges to 6/7k the fed used up all their powder on the last collapse, the rise to 18k was not real but manipulated.
Your Forkship, the last word should have been stimulated..

The FRB lubed every financial orifice until they all simultaneously climaxed..

earplugs

Gold Chaser
Platinum Bling

turn off all power

That is basically what greenspan did by playing with interest rates, sans the killing of 2-3 billion. Maybe around 2-3 million middle easterners(iraqis) with gulf war 2.

Anyway, looks like the tribe will be doing the voodoo on the world again this coming september. I am seriously doubt yellen will qe for at least a year with the whole shaqueesha thing everyone is talking about. Maybe they will do operation twerk.