• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Why I despise democracy!

BarnacleBob

Founding Member
Site Mgr
Site Supporter

pitw

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
"Would you rather have a free Hershey's chocolate bar, or a free ten ounce bar of .999 pure silver worth about $150.00? "

It would definitely depend on me circumstances at the time.
This kinda/sorta speaks to what really is something worth. If the SHTF scenario ever happens, I'm betting a box of chocolate will be far more palatable than a piece of bullion.

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Where does he go to find such morons ? Never mind, the answer is "EVERYWHERE/ANYWHERE !
I hesitate to call a fellow Gimmer a moron, so, can you explain this ?
I can buy/trade silver for a lot better than shitty chocolate.

hammerhead

Morphing
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
"Would you rather have a free Hershey's chocolate bar, or a free ten ounce bar of .999 pure silver worth about $150.00? "

This kinda/sorta speaks to what really is something worth. If the SHTF scenario ever happens, I'm betting a box of chocolate will be far more palatable than a piece of bullion.
I like chocolate.

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
I like silver 100X more than ANY chocolate !

pitw

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Where does he go to find such morons ? Never mind, the answer is "EVERYWHERE/ANYWHERE !

I hesitate to call a fellow Gimmer a moron, so, can you explain this ?
I can buy/trade silver for a lot better than shitty chocolate.
Calling a moron a moron doesn't bother a moron.
I have spent most of my entire life outside working and in some instances no where close to a source of food. On more than one occasion I've had a lot of money but no food, so on those occasions I would have happily taken the chocolate. Water would have been an even better seller. One cannot eat bullion and I'm willing to bet many a person has offered up the useless shit for sustenance.

BarnacleBob

Founding Member
Site Mgr
Site Supporter
And these same people possess the privilege of voting! I can certainly understand why we operate on a fiat credit system with idiots walking around like these..... These same fools would be trading silver & gold for $300 tennis shoes, etc... Our AU & AG would be exported to buy trinkets from Asia and we wouldnt possess any for circulation or savings.

ZZZZZ

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Aside from the ignorant morons in the video, this is why most of the Founding Fathers hated Democracy: As the saying goes, "Democracy is two wolves and one sheep voting on what's for dinner."

Last edited:

Fatrat

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Why don't they ever ask me?....