• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

WHY I QUESTION TRUMP'S COMPETENCE -- Carl F. Worden

Vlad The Impaler

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Reaction score

There is no question that President Trump accomplished some amazing things during his presidency. The problem is that everything Trump accomplished was reversed or compromised by faux President Biden within two months of Biden taking office, so it is a fact we have nothing to show from the Trump presidency -- except one thing: Trump's election delayed full implementation of the Communist takeover of the United States by four short years.

Trump is a very savvy, shrewd businessman, and we hired him to be president for that reason, but Trump also revealed himself to be a complete fool in many other areas of the political environment, and that foolishness allowed the Democrats to completely reverse everything he did for us once they got back in office. Yes, I know the election was stolen, but frankly, President Trump allowed it.

In speech after speech, and interview after interview leading up to the election, Trump kept telling us all the election could be stolen, but he took no legal action to stop it prior to the election. He also failed to make sure Federal Marshals were stationed at every swing state vote counting room to assure the GOP poll watchers were able to watch, and even after receiving early warnings that the GOP poll watchers were being thwarted from their duties, he still did nothing. For a man alleged to be so smart and savvy, we have to consider two possibilities: Either Trump thought he was unbeatable with or without the vote fraud, or he really didn't care if he won or not. I suspect his ego was so bloated it was unthinkable or even impossible to lose, even after Biden stupidly stated he had the most highly organized vote fraud machine ever concocted ready to strike.

But Trump's political incompetence goes well beyond that stolen election to the very first two months he was in office! It had become plain to all of us that AG Jeff Sessions was not doing his job to protect Trump, even recusing himself from the Russia Hoax investigation. Trump let him stay in that position way too long. In fact, if Trump were as smart as we all hoped he'd be, he would have cleansed the entire government of Obama appointees and employees, particularly after it became obvious he was constantly being stabbed in the back by them. Instead, he let them stay and play all the way through his administration. It has now been reported that Bill Barr threatened to quit if Trump fired FBI Director Wray, and Trump already had suspicions that Barr was not in his camp, so instead of getting a two-fer, he let both political enemies stay! I could go on and on recounting all the stupid mistakes Trump made, up to and including the fact he left the White House with a whimper, but you know all that -- or at least by now you should!

Probably the second-worst Trump failure was to sign all those ridiculous spending bills that have put runaway inflation on the tongues of every competent financial expert in America lately, but
Trump's very worst mistake was to slam through approval of the Covid-19 vaccines before they were fully tested, not to mention the fact he allowed the pharmaceutical companies that produced those vaccines complete immunity if the vaccines they produced caused harm -- which they certainly have. Even today, Trump is still urging Americans to get vaccinated with that poison after Trump himself survived Covid-19 usingprophylactic medications to defeat his infection within one week.

Based on that last observation alone, I have absolutely zero confidence that Donald J. Trump has learned from his mistakes, and I believe that even if Trump were reinstated as President he would make the exact same mistakes all over again. If you think about it, Trump has never been self-critical and he has never admitted error. If you don't recognize and admit your mistakes, you don't learn from those mistakes, which is exactly how the Liberals operate, so frankly, I'm done with Trump no matter how these forensic audits turn out. When President Trump walked out of the White House without even trying to use the Insurrection Act, he failed us all miserably, and he cost us our nation and potentially, our freedoms, which is why I haven't tuned in to hear a Trump speech since the election.

Carl F. Worden

Casey Jones

Ridin' that train
Silver Miner
Reaction score
So, I wonder who he's pushing for.

Another scion of the House of Shrub?

Thecrensh

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
There is no question that President Trump accomplished some amazing things during his presidency. The problem is that everything Trump accomplished was reversed or compromised by faux President Biden within two months of Biden taking office, so it is a fact we have nothing to show from the Trump presidency -- except one thing: Trump's election delayed full implementation of the Communist takeover of the United States by four short years.

Trump is a very savvy, shrewd businessman, and we hired him to be president for that reason, but Trump also revealed himself to be a complete fool in many other areas of the political environment, and that foolishness allowed the Democrats to completely reverse everything he did for us once they got back in office. Yes, I know the election was stolen, but frankly, President Trump allowed it.

In speech after speech, and interview after interview leading up to the election, Trump kept telling us all the election could be stolen, but he took no legal action to stop it prior to the election. He also failed to make sure Federal Marshals were stationed at every swing state vote counting room to assure the GOP poll watchers were able to watch, and even after receiving early warnings that the GOP poll watchers were being thwarted from their duties, he still did nothing. For a man alleged to be so smart and savvy, we have to consider two possibilities: Either Trump thought he was unbeatable with or without the vote fraud, or he really didn't care if he won or not. I suspect his ego was so bloated it was unthinkable or even impossible to lose, even after Biden stupidly stated he had the most highly organized vote fraud machine ever concocted ready to strike.

But Trump's political incompetence goes well beyond that stolen election to the very first two months he was in office! It had become plain to all of us that AG Jeff Sessions was not doing his job to protect Trump, even recusing himself from the Russia Hoax investigation. Trump let him stay in that position way too long. In fact, if Trump were as smart as we all hoped he'd be, he would have cleansed the entire government of Obama appointees and employees, particularly after it became obvious he was constantly being stabbed in the back by them. Instead, he let them stay and play all the way through his administration. It has now been reported that Bill Barr threatened to quit if Trump fired FBI Director Wray, and Trump already had suspicions that Barr was not in his camp, so instead of getting a two-fer, he let both political enemies stay! I could go on and on recounting all the stupid mistakes Trump made, up to and including the fact he left the White House with a whimper, but you know all that -- or at least by now you should!

Probably the second-worst Trump failure was to sign all those ridiculous spending bills that have put runaway inflation on the tongues of every competent financial expert in America lately, but
Trump's very worst mistake was to slam through approval of the Covid-19 vaccines before they were fully tested, not to mention the fact he allowed the pharmaceutical companies that produced those vaccines complete immunity if the vaccines they produced caused harm -- which they certainly have. Even today, Trump is still urging Americans to get vaccinated with that poison after Trump himself survived Covid-19 usingprophylactic medications to defeat his infection within one week.

Based on that last observation alone, I have absolutely zero confidence that Donald J. Trump has learned from his mistakes, and I believe that even if Trump were reinstated as President he would make the exact same mistakes all over again. If you think about it, Trump has never been self-critical and he has never admitted error. If you don't recognize and admit your mistakes, you don't learn from those mistakes, which is exactly how the Liberals operate, so frankly, I'm done with Trump no matter how these forensic audits turn out. When President Trump walked out of the White House without even trying to use the Insurrection Act, he failed us all miserably, and he cost us our nation and potentially, our freedoms, which is why I haven't tuned in to hear a Trump speech since the election.

Carl F. Worden
A couple things to ponder - 1) Trump may be able to run a business and may have good instincts, but the D.C. swamp is very deep and wide. 2) Trump was getting advice from people who did not have his (or the nation's) best intentions at heart...on matters that aren't readily apparent.

Cigarlover

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
The entire system from the elections to every department in the US government is rigged and corrupt. Its all designed to be the worst of the worst so nothing ever gets accomplished.
A friend of mine at DOD says that when he was hired he would never ever be able to accomplish anything at his job because everything is compartmentalized and information you need from one department may take weeks to get because they are all waiting on other departments to provide information and so on. They designed the system to make lots of work and get basically nothing accomplished. On top of that no one is ever held accountable for anything. It's basically a government welfare jobs program and similar in every aspect of government.

chieftain

Too much pawpcorn
Reaction score
They designed the system to make lots of work and get basically nothing accomplished. On top of that no one is ever held accountable for anything. It's basically a government welfare jobs program and similar in every aspect of government.

Sounds like the Dept of Hole Digging and Dept of Hole Filling...

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
In speech after speech, and interview after interview leading up to the election, Trump kept telling us all the election could be stolen, but he took no legal action to stop it prior to the election.
The way I see it is this... had he taken ANY legal action the MSM and every RINO and Democrat would have had a field day...

Oh wait... they STILL had a field day no matter what Trump did!! DUH!

BUT... by LETTING THEM steal the election we now know 'in four short months' that there was fraud on an epic scale. They insisted it was the fairest and bestest election ever held in the world... until folks started to question it in earnest and start forensically auditing it. THEN they really lost their minds and started complaining and pointing out it was an epic waste of time and how dare they question democrats honesty!?

Almost everyone I speak with knows it was stolen. They also know Fauxi is a fraud. The MSM is fake news and a whole host of 'other' things Trump warned us about.

We never would have known any of this had she won, so 'fool or not' Trump ripped the scab off of the political scam we've become accustomed to see as 'just the way things are'. Folks are actually DOING something about it in their areas.

And who the heck is Carl F. Worden anyway?

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Sounds like the Dept of Hole Digging and Dept of Hole Filling...
and brought to you by the department of redundancy department...

Gotta love gooberment...

Mujahideen

Owner Operator
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
The way I see it is this... had he taken ANY legal action the MSM and every RINO and Democrat would have had a field day...

Oh wait... they STILL had a field day no matter what Trump did!! DUH!

BUT... by LETTING THEM steal the election we now know 'in four short months' that there was fraud on an epic scale.

ok now what?

that’s pretty stupid logic there.

chieftain

Too much pawpcorn
Reaction score
We never would have known any of this had she won, so 'fool or not' Trump ripped the scab off of the political scam we've become accustomed to see as 'just the way things are'. Folks are actually DOING something about it in their areas.

He either tried to remove the scab but realised it was far bigger than he thought or... he had his hands tied and would only expose a bit of the festering wound.

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

FADEAWAY

Reaction score
The entire system from the elections to every department in the US government is rigged and corrupt. Its all designed to be the worst of the worst so nothing ever gets accomplished.
A friend of mine at DOD says that when he was hired he would never ever be able to accomplish anything at his job because everything is compartmentalized and information you need from one department may take weeks to get because they are all waiting on other departments to provide information and so on. They designed the system to make lots of work and get basically nothing accomplished. On top of that no one is ever held accountable for anything. It's basically a government welfare jobs program and similar in every aspect of government.

AMEN BROTHER

historyrepete

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
The people are the only way to right this ship. Covid scare showed most people far too willing to follow directions straight to camp or boxcar. Global elites don't feel threatened. All systems a go, world wide dominance and slavery ahead for all.
Fairwell Muammar Muhammad Abu Minyar al-Gaddaf we could use your resistance

hammerhead

Morphing
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
ok now what?

It may all come out soon. If DJT just laid the smackdown on DC from the start, more people would think that he was throwing his weight around and being a ruler, which a POTUS really isn't. He didn't have the uniparty behind him. He got chosen by the voters to even be the R's candidate. Surprised the heck out of everyone.

Some people say he had his chance to change things. Donald did a good job of opening eyes and now we can't sit around and expect him to keep doing the heavy lifting. What he did wasn't all self promotion.

Scorpio

Hunter of Chin Li's Boo Hoo Flu
Founding Member
Board Elder
Site Mgr
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
these authors continue to puppet the same nonsense over and over, propagandizing for sure,

tramp isn't stupid, not at all,

tramp did a lot of things that did not fit his carefully conceived narrative and posturing,

leaving really only 1 plausible explanation,

ie he was controlled,

for the life of me, I cannot figure out how people can continue to follow the shiny objects on this chit,
it is there in black and white, one just has to be willing to accept it

but the author did at least get one thing right, for all the huff and puff, most of what he tried to accomplish was vaporized in minutes after hidn' and the ho were inserted.

but let's be clear there, those supposed supremes? Yeah those that were supposed to be conservative stalwarts? Well, not a 1 of them stood up and has done anything of note with all that has happened. Kavi is such a pussy that all they had to do to him was threaten to take his twinkies away, whereas the broad everyone was so high on is readily pocketed because of family as her default position won't be the country but her mini slaves.

etc.

GoldenPoet

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
My question has always been, was he a willing participant or was he coerced into compliance...
The first day Trump walked into the White house, during his first meeting with Obummer,
the controllers put a gun to his head and told him he had to be a nice polite puppet
or all his family would be killed.
Do you remember how traumatized he appeared after that meeting?

historyrepete

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
The first day Trump walked into the White house, during his first meeting with Obummer,
the controllers put a gun to his head and told him he had to be a nice polite puppet
or all his family would be killed.
Do you remember how traumatized he appeared after that meeting?
No, got a link

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
My question has always been, was he a willing participant or was he coerced into compliance...
I believe he was coerced into compliance...
I believe trump was visited by "The Men in Black". They informed him that, in the best interest of his young son & lovely wife, that he must understand & comply with their orders.
Never underestimate the diabolical desires & power of the elitists.

chieftain

Too much pawpcorn
Reaction score
This is all I could find:

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
ok now what?

Stupid or not, we now can see the deep state for what it is. Had he done otherwise, or not even run, we'd be just as ignorant as we were prior to the 2016 election.

ie he was controlled,
That still remains a possibility.

Buck

Trying Something Different!
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
so, our eyes are wide open

the type of change required isn't coming from any one of us and any militia that rises up will certainly be squashed, the judiciary was only filled by Trump because there were openings, lots of openings...why didn't they bring any one of their cases in front of any one of those judges in the first place?

there are too many unanswered questions and i'm not one to look away...

perhaps Trump and his team intentionally failed when and where ever they could, with regards to the courts...but that makes zero sense

idk either but i'm questioning nothing anymore, i really don't care...

these mfk'rs have stolen what my life should have been and replaced it with what they wanted me to become...

eh, i can't forget and it's too early to tell if i'll be able to forgive...however, maybe i'll be around long enough to build up resentment and grow some anger...idk, can't say for sure

Alton

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
Well kids, I guess no one will really know/believe until this is all over. This show is already way longer than "Dances With Wolves/ Star Wars/Lord of the Rings/Harry Potter/The Matrix" all rolled into one big movie. I think all those movies had better action sequences. All those movies did take years to produce and had to deal with stuff like Jar Jar Binks (still trying to get over that one). So all any of us can do at this point is get on with our lives and continue to watch it all unfold. Like with any movie though, I'll still root for the good guy.

chieftain

Too much pawpcorn
Reaction score
^ What if it's like "The Last Action Hero" and the bad guys jump out/off the screen into the real world?

BarnacleBob

Moderator, Equal opportunity annoyer!
Founding Member
Site Mgr
Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Looks more like Trump was a stick save operation after the politically disasterous Obama administration... Kinda like an opposite controlled burn... In the end, Trump became a controlled burn just like Fauci.

FB_IMG_1623202462501.jpg

Buck

Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
Fauci For Guillotine 2022

:green tea:

Buck

Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
yeah, i kinda like that part too...

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
ok now what?

Respectfully disagree. Being an actual victim can be a better strategy than to fight because it illicit sympathy from observant people that don’t have an agenda.

Here’s an analogy from the Nick Cage film NEXT. Spoiler, Nick can see a few seconds into the future and rewind

Made easily watchable since it stars Jessica Biel

Mujahideen

Owner Operator
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Respectfully disagree. Being an actual victim can be a better strategy than to fight because it illicit sympathy from observant people that don’t have an agenda.

how is that working out for trump?

now what?

Mujahideen

Owner Operator
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score

spinalcracker

On a mail train.
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
ok. Popularity is more important.

more important than what , a secure border?....more jobs?...more important than a communist takeover?

if there was a new election today , and a fair one , those 100 million votes might come in handy

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score

Mujahideen

Owner Operator
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
more important than what , a secure border?....more jobs?...more important than a communist takeover?

how many were saying this was the most important election ever? Trump got the election stolen from him and didn’t do much about it because he wanted to show us it was stolen?

how many are claiming the military is really in charge?

and all trump is doing is sitting back being popular?

spinalcracker

On a mail train.
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
how many were saying this was the most important election ever? Trump got the election stolen from him and didn’t do much about it because he wanted to show us it was stolen?

how many are claiming the military is really in charge?

and all trump is doing is sitting back being popular?

I have no idea what Mr Trump is doing right now. But you can bet your arse he is up to something.

Finding true and accurate reports from the lame stream media does not exist. So all we get are a few tid bits about what Mr. Trump is planning.

Do you believe the election was stolen?

I never said anything about the military being in charge. You are tripping man.

Once again , only a few people really know what Mr Trump is doing , besides being popular and he is doing an excellent job of that.

Casey Jones

Ridin' that train
Silver Miner
Reaction score
I have no idea what Mr Trump is doing right now. But you can bet your arse he is up to something.

Finding true and accurate reports from the lame stream media does not exist. So all we get are a few tid bits about what Mr. Trump is planning.

Do you believe the election was stolen?

I never said anything about the military being in charge. You are tripping man.

Once again , only a few people really know what Mr Trump is doing , besides being popular and he is doing an excellent job of that.
I doubt he's doing anything, other than thinking of ways to troll Dementia Joe.

Look, he's nearly 80. It's pretty-much over for him. At some point, everyone packs it in; and he's just achieved personal victory. Two ways - the Achiever's Way and the Left's way.

How so? He did much of what he pledged to do as a candidate, and tried to do much more but was stopped. The irrational, self-destructive behavior of the Institutional Elites blocked him.

THEN...he had the election stolen. Revealing the depth of criminality of the Ruling Cabal. AND...presenting himself as a victim of the Deep State.

Conservatives are not impressed by one's victimization, even when it really is beyond a person's control. But libburls sure are...

Trump, as a Story, is going to be around as long as the former republic is.

Trump, the politician, the man, will not be. He's pretty-much through. His son could pick it up, and I hope he does...but that's another issue.