• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Why is Foreign Aid such a BIG DEAL to Congress? ANSWER: $ 28,729,490,895 Reasons

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
A little blurb From my brother Conan the Libertarian and the website on How Much and Where U.S. Foreign Aid goes:

"This year 27.6 Billion sent abroad. Not a dime for a border wall.
Is it because Foreign Aid is targeted at nations who support the US?
Take a look. Most is sent to nations who don’t support the US or even enemies.

T R E A S O N is likely when enemy nations such as Iran are provided US money, directly or indirectly". CtL

Here are the numbers and locals:
https://www.foreignassistance.gov/explore

GOLDBRIX

Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
I'm checking out the site. You can even put in a specific country and see how much money they've gotten and how much they are begging for.

hammerhead

Morphing
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
I'm checking out the site. You can even put in a specific country and see how much money they've gotten and how much they are begging for.
Thanks BRIX. What does it say about California?

Cigarlover

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Chile and Argentina only want 500k each. Trump can give them that personally.
Iraq 347 million. only 1 dollar for every man women child and illegal in the US. :dduck:
China 1.5 million
Russia only wants 100 k. LOL.
Senegal 50 million?
How do I put in a request. As long as they giving it away I might as well ask for 150 million. Maybe they cut it by 90% but I am still up if they pay. All I need is a country somewhere. Maybe Cannabia. Just a little island where bare breasted women tend the sativas and work in the gardens while the male population, Me, goes fishing and works the mushroom farm.

Fatrat

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
3.1 billion on top of our military aid to Israel, biggest welfare rats ever. BDS and save America.

Aurumag

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Site Supporter
SSSHHHH!

It has been raining for two days straight, but the elected reps might figure out a way to ignite and conflagrate more rural towns.

Please don't mention Thermite.

GOLDBRIX

Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
LOL. At this time California is still a member of the United States. So there is no information on this site.

Mr Paradise

Midas Member
Midas Member
You’re all just insignificant pawns in the globalists game of civilization. Stop worrying about how much Monopoly money the rest of the world gets.
America never was and never will be your country. Now go spend time with your kids.

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
You’re all just insignificant pawns in the globalists game of civilization. Stop worrying about how much Monopoly money the rest of the world gets.
America never was and never will be your country. Now go spend time with your kids.
So sadly correct !!

FORFEITURE.gif

hoarder

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Foreign aid/foreign service is an integral part of globalization. Back in the sixties, our rulers invented Peace Corps and other ostensibly do-good organizations like AID to facilitate CIA operations.
The end objective is one world government AKA world conquest.