• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Why is the Popes mitre shaped like a fish?

BarnacleBob

Founding Member
Site Mgr
Site Supporter

pitw

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Very interesting indeed....
Yeah, especially the part where barnacle found it. No idea what the [L] one would be searching to find that.LOL

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
I'm more interested in learning how the Poop is handling the child diddlers under his command! I couldn't care less about his fookin hat!

kiffertom

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Seeker
i call bullshit. the poke is suppose to be Christ's vickar on earth. Christ is associated with pisces the fish as thats the age he was born in and the age we are now in. have you ever seen this movie? zeitgeist the final cut. its about 2 hours but you only have to see the first 30 minutes. it explains how all is related to the horoscope. 12 apostles 12 months. the cross with the circle relates to the solstices and the equinoxes. this totally blew me away. we were taught that when moses came down with the ten commandments he was pissed because they were worshiping a golden calf(false idol). the age had changed to the ram from taurus the bull and thats why he was pissed. gyroscopic precession of the earths axis. if you havent seen this please find the time to watch the first 30 minutes. its well worth your time. movie really starts about 10.00 minutes in.

Thecrensh

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
i call bullshit. the poke is suppose to be Christ's vickar on earth. Christ is associated with pisces the fish as thats the age he was born in and the age we are now in. have you ever seen this movie? zeitgeist the final cut. its about 2 hours but you only have to see the first 30 minutes. it explains how all is related to the horoscope. 12 apostles 12 months. the cross with the circle relates to the solstices and the equinoxes. this totally blew me away. we were taught that when moses came down with the ten commandments he was pissed because they were worshiping a golden calf(false idol). the age had changed to the ram from taurus the bull and thats why he was pissed. gyroscopic precession of the earths axis. if you havent seen this please find the time to watch the first 30 minutes. its well worth your time. movie really starts about 10.00 minutes in.
I've seen that before and it definitely does raise some questions about religion as we've been taught. At the same time, it's also quite possible that (making the assumption that God is real) this movie and the old stories are nothing more than a deception planted by the devil to lure people away from God. I don't know...that's what faith is for though. I don't trust what man has made of God though...

Buck

Old Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
I don't trust what man has made of God though...
Brother Crensh, I have problems trusting what man has made of man...God's face will eventually heal from all the face-palming He's doing, He'll forgive most of us for that, id suppose...

Hang In There, We've Got Miles To Go Still, Before this is all over

kiffertom

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Seeker
I've seen that before and it definitely does raise some questions about religion as we've been taught. At the same time, it's also quite possible that (making the assumption that God is real) this movie and the old stories are nothing more than a deception planted by the devil to lure people away from God. I don't know...that's what faith is for though. I don't trust what man has made of God though...
the movie didnt lure me away from God it lured me away from religion. about the 10 minute mark george carlin was into his rant about religion. for me i know theres a God. a God who looks out for us. he gives us lessons to learn and when we think we have learned them shoves them right at us again to test us. 10 years ago i would have laughed if someone said there was a God. now i laugh when someone says theres not one. im not a jesus freak or a bible thumper. i know there is a higher being period. too many examples in my life. all one has to do is have an open mind and really look at all the blessing that they have. ive been to africa 4 times. just to fuck off and see some of the world. almost everyone has a smile on their face like they were doing some of the best acid they could find. i stopped over 30 people at random and asked "why are you smiling"? they all replied "God is good to me"! every fucking one of them. we have so much. we take things for granted! we complain that we have too much. that we have eaten too much. we are blessed with over abundance! when we get more we have more of so much. they aint got shit. when something comes their way they notice it and are thankful. one guy replied. "God is good to me! if he does not feed me today surely he will not forget me tomorrow"!

Last edited: