• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Why People Hate Donald Trump | Stefan Molyneux from Freedomain

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame

Casey Jones

Ridin' that train
Silver Miner
Excellent vid, and worth the hour.

I'd rate it at 90 percent. Two issues: Trump, as an off-the-cuff advocate of ZIRP, is no Free Marketer. Second...Molyneaux, who is SO right on SO many issues, still WILLFULLY refuses to grasp the necessity of State power.

I have followed his programs for some years. At first, I thought it was that Molyneaux, a Brit who immigrated to Canada, had no exposure to the American Experiment - and of the intellectual exploration of the Framers. "If men were angels, no government would be necessary. If men were to be governed by angels, no limits on government would be needed."

But his exploration of California's woes, prior to his deplatforming, showed that he had in fact read of the concepts of America, extensively. He simply rejects it...either sincerely, or as a marketing ploy...in favor of his "Voluntaryism."

Which is a workable concept - of a nation comprised of Molyneaux clones. Of average people, many on the dark side of the Bell Curve...it ain't gonna work.

Nonetheless...this video is worth an hour. Pour a coffee, or a big Adult Beverage...and give it a listen.

Thecrensh

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Two reasons:
1) because the media has told them to
2) because they're just angry people

Casey Jones

Ridin' that train
Silver Miner
Two reasons:
1) because the media has told them to
2) because they're just angry people
I don't disagree; but I think the Free Schitte Army and the media cheerleading for Moar Free, is a big part of it.

Even though, the Slow-Joe/Dumb-Ho campaign didn't win a true majority. Only a majority of non-elite Elites.

Thecrensh

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
I don't disagree; but I think the Free Schitte Army and the media cheerleading for Moar Free, is a big part of it.

Even though, the Slow-Joe/Dumb-Ho campaign didn't win a true majority. Only a majority of non-elite Elites.
We'll probably never know just how many actual votes the two viable candidates received in the 2020 presidential election.

Casey Jones

Ridin' that train
Silver Miner
We'll probably never know just how many actual votes the two viable candidates received in the 2020 presidential election.
We can judge, by two factors.

The vote tally, before the trucks full of un-postmarked ballots, with no source or tracking, pulled in.

Prior to that, the huge rallies in favor of Trump, and the empty events with the dazed stroke patient.

I personally would put it at a 60-65 percent in favor of Trump. No, I can't prove that; I can only read around the edges.

Nonetheless, this was a coup. Accurate balloting was made impossible DELIBERATELY. That spells coup d'etat; and what we do about it, will determine what future, if any, we have.