• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Why "R " man all ok

FunnyMoney

Silver Member
Silver Miner
info by PM request only

Last edited:

Buck

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
That was so back in the 80's

Remember when all of our Levi's, our USED Levi's were being sold to strip mall merchants who were bundling them up and selling them to Russia?

guess where they actually went...NK for the Super Notes

but this was a few decades ago, what is the connection to today?

and no, I heard it in the newspapers years ago...conspiracy magazines decades ago, numismatic reports and SS reports, all from years ago

sorry to tell ya

Buck

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
there are no 'new' super notes, only original super notes

and there's no way any fake fiat could function if it was all underground, physical counterfeit fiat has to circulate in order to receive any value

and imagine your drug dealer discovering you just purchased a kilo using counterfeit money, your last shipment of cuban cigars was paid for using super notes...lol

so, if there's no physical, where's the skim coming from?

Buck

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
O.K. so the op is now by request only

dude, put down the pipe

Joe King

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
But in the end, the workers will pay. They always do.
It's the end user who pays. Everyone else's costs get added into the price and passed along.
How could it be any other way?

Joe King

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
O.K. so the op is now by request only
Limited time offer, good for only first 25 respondents.
Please include a self addressed stamped envelope

Buck

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
It's the end user who pays. Everyone else's costs get added into the price and passed along.
How could it be any other way?
I've heard this all my life but it doesn't always pan out that way

Like the person who ends up paying too much for that one coin, they can not resell it for what they paid for it, so, they eat that amount and sell it for a loss...

Happens all the time, not all people are money literate
but, more to your point,

Nike's shoe debacle, the taxpayer will end up paying for this 'loss' while they take the 'write off'

the mess never ends because at the end of the day, 'they' always end up with 'more' of what we have while we end up with 'their' junk

but, somewhere mixed in with all of that are 'price points' that won't be crossed because all sales cease at that threshold

and on and on and on ad nauseum

Joe King

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Like the person who ends up paying too much for that one coin, they can not resell it for what they paid for it, so, they eat that amount and sell it for a loss...
in that case, could that person not be considered the end user of that particular coin?

Nike's shoe debacle, the taxpayer will end up paying for this 'loss' while they take the 'write off'
or they just count any loses as a cost of doing business that makes up the cost of their other products?

but, somewhere mixed in with all of that are 'price points' that won't be crossed because all sales cease at that threshold
even so, in the long run all costs must be made up for in the price of the goods/services charged to the end user. If not, it's called going bankrupt.

Buck

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
JK:

The info is there. Members understand what the thread is about. If some exact detail is required then they can ask here and I will reply.

The members here aren't as stupid as you think they are.

Stop trolling and attacking the way I write. I've provided plenty of lengthy essays, I don't take direction from you as to how much or how little I write and your constant attacks and trolling of my posts isn't worth more response - so don't expect them.
you calling me a troll?

that's rich and you're posts make no sense lot's of times so, tell me, precisely, how is it I'm Trolling You?

or maybe you meant one of the other 5 who are here today?

Joe King

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter

Buck

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
in that case, could that person not be considered the end user of that particular coin?

(yes, but I paid a discount for it, so, I didn't pay for their loss)

or they just count any loses as a cost of doing business that makes up the cost of their other products?

(right, but then the 'end user' isn't really the one paying the note, it would be the taxpayer)

even so, in the long run all costs must be made up for in the price of the goods/services charged to the end user. If not, it's called going bankrupt

(or being subsidized - not raining on this party here, just adding to the flow at least i hope i am)

(right, but then the 'end user' isn't really the one paying the note, it would be the taxpayer)

even so, in the long run all costs must be made up for in the price of the goods/services charged to the end user. If not, it's called going bankrupt

(or being subsidized - not raining on this party here, just adding to the flow at least i hope i am)

Joe King

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Stop trolling and attacking the way I write. I've provided plenty of lengthy essays, I don't take direction from you as to how much or how little I write and your constant attacks and trolling of my posts isn't worth more response - so don't expect them.
you accuse me of attacking you simply because I made a humorous post regarding your op comment? Grow the f'up already.
....and do so while insinuating I think that everyone in the board is stupid?

Like I told you elsewhere. You haven't a clue what I think.

Buck

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter

Joe King

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter

Granted, taking a loss would be the only way to not be the end user of that coin.
...but If the person chose not to realize the loss and hold while hoping for a higher price in the future that ends up never coming, then they would be the end user.

in these cases you're talking a failed entity that made bad decisions and misallocated their capital.
...and if it weren't for socialized gov, there would be no bail out.

I'm talking more about normal commerce where products and services are produced, sold for a profit and used by consumers. A numismatic coin never really gets consumed.

Buck

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Granted, taking a loss would be the only way to not be the end user of that coin.
...but If the person chose not to realize the loss and hold while hoping for a higher price in the future that ends up never coming, then they would be the end user.

in these cases you're talking a failed entity that made bad decisions and misallocated their capital.
...and if it weren't for socialized gov, there would be no bail out.

I'm talking more about normal commerce where products and services are produced, sold for a profit and used by consumers. A numismatic coin never really gets consumed.

I know, but i'm always flying off the handle, i have a tendency to look too far down the road but if I were born with some fiat shoved up my butt, i'd be a lot further down the road than where i am today

but alas, stuck in the gutter with my non-existent attitude and capable trolling features, is just fine for me

btw:
I've been both 'stuck' with bad purchases and have had others pick up some of my bad purchases and made them their own

Joe King

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
I know, but i'm always flying off the handle,
Yes, you're such a hot headed insulting troll. Or so I've read. :read: Lol