• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Why So Many Believe The Moon Landing Was A Hoax

Thecrensh

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Don't worry. Nasa will make sure a negro gets to be the first to step on Mars. With his white woman hoe he impregnates on the way. Whites running the misison will be kept behind the scenes so as not to ruin the 'feel good' triumph for diversity. Yo dawg! Iz bee tappin dat white azz on Mars muhfuggas!
Um...no. It will be two women, a couple...one a transitioned "man" who impregnates the other. They'll have purple hair and wear flannel.

solarion

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
NASA has long since admitted they erased the original footage of Apollo 11 allegedly landing on the moon. This has been the case for more than a decade. The original footage was broadcast by filming a tv displayed by NASA...the networks were not allowed access to the feed...which was then lost and deleted by NASA.

It's not a conspiracy theory, it's not an allegation, it's a FACT. NASA employees deleted the original footage of the first ever human to allegedly set foot on an alien world.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-nasa-tapes-idUSTRE56F5MK20090716

Feel free to make up excuses how/why this happened, but it did happen. The most valuable piece of footage in the history of humanity was deleted(degaussed) by a US goobermint employee. What you see when you think you're seeing the original Apollo 11 landing is a re-creation of that footage.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
NASA has long since admitted they erased the original footage of Apollo 11 allegedly landing on the moon. This has been the case for more than a decade. The original footage was broadcast by filming a tv displayed by NASA...the networks were not allowed access to the feed...which was then lost and deleted by NASA.

It's not a conspiracy theory, it's not an allegation, it's a FACT. NASA employees deleted the original footage of the first ever human to allegedly set foot on an alien world.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-nasa-tapes-idUSTRE56F5MK20090716

Feel free to make up excuses how/why this happened, but it did happen. The most valuable piece of footage in the history of humanity was deleted(degaussed) by a US goobermint employee. What you see when you think you're seeing the original Apollo 11 landing is a re-creation of that footage.
So, what you're saying is, what I saw happen on my grandfather's TV, live at the time, was a re-creation?

solarion

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Well yeah it was...imo, but what I said was that NASA forced the networks to film a television showing the alleged moon landing...rather than just give them access to the feed. This is why there weren't copies of the original moon landing all over the place. NASA made sure there weren't by forcing the networks to broadcast complete crap quality. ...which is what you get when you video tape a television. Then NASA first claimed they'd "lost"...then admitted to deleting the original. Either this is the pinnacle of incompetence or there was an agenda at work.

We're to believe these are the same people that were allegedly 50 years(and counting) ahead of the rest of the world technologically. No other nation has claimed to have sent a human to the moon as they still lack the technology to do so.

...and please, before anyone tells me the rest of the world is simply not interested in something so trivial as planting a man on the moon, note that nearly every nation in the world with a so called "space program" also has plans to send a man to the moon. ...they simply cannot do so safely.

Oldmansmith

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
No blast crater, or even dust on the fancy jiffy pop popcorn gold foil footpads,, from 10,000 pound thrust engine landing, yet astro nots left perfect footprints in the lunar dust that obviously was not blown away by the engines during landing. So obviously bullshit. And this is only the start of the obvious bullshit.

solarion

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
True. Official NASA videos look fake as hell to me. Probably because there wasn't the tech available in the late sixties/early seventies to fake it like today.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Well yeah it was...imo, but what I said was that NASA forced the networks to film a television showing the alleged moon landing...rather than just give them access to the feed. This is why there weren't copies of the original moon landing all over the place. NASA made sure there weren't by forcing the networks to broadcast complete crap quality. ...which is what you get when you video tape a television. Then NASA first claimed they'd "lost"...then admitted to deleting the original. Either this is the pinnacle of incompetence or there was an agenda at work.

We're to believe these are the same people that were allegedly 50 years(and counting) ahead of the rest of the world technologically. No other nation has claimed to have sent a human to the moon as they still lack the technology to do so.

...and please, before anyone tells me the rest of the world is simply not interested in something so trivial as planting a man on the moon, note that nearly every nation in the world with a so called "space program" also has plans to send a man to the moon. ...they simply cannot do so safely.
It's always been a big coverup. I no longer believe anything the government has told me. It's all been lies until I see proof otherwise!

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member
the world is full of denial idiots

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
gullible believers of government lies!

Mr Paradise

Midas Member
Midas Member
Every major narrative of the 20th century turned out to be one big lie .....but hey, that whole moon landing thing was legit.

9FB9CB25-E8EB-4AA0-A23F-3CAD79FB70EF.jpeg

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Great photoshop but nobody wears Pith helmets in the movie business since the 50s.

wallew

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Everyone that is a denier was not there at the time or is specifically trying to change our history.

They believe everybody who was not there - I was there, I lived HOUSTON at the time - the astronauts were in the news DAILY and once they launched for the moon? The coverage was non stop.

If you were NOT there you won't understand. All the computers TODAY could be used to falsify what happened. What you don't understand is back in the 1960's their were NO SUCH COMPUTERS. Those have not appeared until AFTER 2015 or later.

Your phone has more computing power that those that were in the space ship they launched and WENT TO THE MOON IN.

If you believe crap like this, you are being hood winked, lied to, and apparently you WANT to believe that the USA IS NOT GREAT - hint, it is. I guess the liars are being believed by fools, and the crazy people that hate this country are trying to erase all our accomplishment BECAUSE WE DID ALL THOSE THINGS and only NOW they have control of the 'propaganda teachers' in public education, including higher education they are try.ing to erase what we did. I can't wait for the next BS statements about the USA history, like we LOST WWII. Just like Hillary won election - actually no she did not, but she tells that lie over and over and over, HOPING FOOLS and other useful idiots will believe her.

My parents generation DID MAKE THAT HAPPEN. And the thing is that it was done by WHITE MEN. Which have been under attack since the 1970's. Then the liberals couldn't make that work enough to suit them, they started attacking other men who do not agree with them.

Sad comment on how gullible you truly are.

Try going to the library and staying off line (gasp on no - ignore the internet), go into the BOOKS that tell our history in PRINTED BOOKS that they cannot change with the click of their mouse. The truth is out there. In black and white AND in color. GO LOOK IT UP.

But you won't, because you do not want it to be true. YOU WANT THE LIE TO BE YOUR TRUTH. Good luck with that.

Last edited:

GOLDBRIX

Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Everyone that is a denier was not there at the time or is specifically trying to change our history.

They believe everybody who was not there - I was there, I lived HOUSTON at the time - the astronauts were in the news DAILY and once they launched for the moon? The coverage was non stop.

If you were NOT there you won't understand. All the computers TODAY could be used to falsify what happened. What you don't understand is back in the 1960's their were NO SUCH COMPUTERS. Those have not appeared until AFTER 2015 or later.

Your phone has more computing power that those that were in the space ship they launched and WENT TO THE MOON IN.

If you believe crap like this, you are being hood winked, lied to, and apparently you WANT to believe that the USA IS NOT GREAT - hint, it is.

MY PARENTS GENERATION made that happen and for you to denigrate what they did is truly a sad comment on how gullible you are.
"BRAVO !!!"

Mr Paradise

Midas Member
Midas Member

If you believe crap like this, you are being hood winked, lied to, and apparently you WANT to believe that the USA IS NOT GREAT - hint, it is.

MY PARENTS GENERATION made that happen and for you to denigrate what they did is truly a sad comment on how gullible you are.

Your parents generation believed everything the newspapers told them. USS Maine, Lusitania, Gulf of Tonkin, JFK, MLK, etc..... but hey you saw the astronauts on TV getting interviewed by Walter Cronkite so it must be true.

wallew

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Your parents generation believed everything the newspapers told them. USS Maine, Lusitania, Gulf of Tonkin, JFK, MLK, etc..... but hey you saw them on TV getting interviewed by Walter Cronkite so it must be true.
Your parents generation believed everything the newspapers told them. USS Maine, Lusitania, Gulf of Tonkin, JFK, MLK, etc..... but hey you saw them on TV getting interviewed by Walter Cronkite so it must be true.
Spoken like the true brain washed, useful idiot that was not there. We knew about JFK - and the rest was just history that your teachers did not like and have twisted it all to make it look like what you were taught.

Guess what? You are just another useful idiot and will eventually become their 'cannon fodder'. Remember that when the violence starts (and it's coming) and your ideas end with the demise of all the stupid people.

A question for you. Did Adolf Hitler kill 6 million Jews.

Yes he did. But you won't even admit that. THAT IS HISTORY, re.gardless of what others want to tell you.

GOLDBRIX

Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Your parents generation believed everything the newspapers told them. USS Maine, Lusitania, Gulf of Tonkin, JFK, MLK, etc..... but hey you saw the astronauts on TV getting interviewed by Walter Cronkite so it must be true.
And your opinion gets created by nameless, faceless, enitities, probably "bots from some geeks program, someone sitting in his mother's basement, in his skid-marked underwear, eating Pop Tarts.
Using a computer his mommy bought for him because he has no job due to his lack of work ethic and lack of interpersonal communication and social skills.
One missed Hot Coco away from "Going Postal" or shooting up a school ( if he can talk mommy into buying him a gun).
:secret:

wallew

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
I will amend what you said at the end

One missed Hot Coco away from "Going Postal" or shooting up a school ( if he can talk mommy into buying him a gun).

Actually the kid that shot up the school on the east coast STOLE his moms firearms and shot up a school.

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
So, what you're saying is, what I saw happen on my grandfather's TV, live at the time, was a re-creation?
Clearly! It was poorly fabricated. That giant rocketship that I saw take off was a dud. The photos and in-flight problems of Apollo 13 were silly rip-offs of that old Hollywood thriller movie.

In spite of the fact that the electronics available to ME as a cutting-edge Electronics Engineer who was actually working and designing the most advanced computers on earth (at that time -- I truly suck now) and therefore having the contemporary (important: contemporary -- as in at that fargin time: NINETEEN-fargin-SIXTY-fargin-NINE !) knowledge that a good many here just do not have.

I will honestly and seriously give one final try to help those who just cannot get their heads connected to the rest of their persons:

Look at my bona fides, guys. I am a (dated) used-to-be-hotdog electronics engineer. So I KNOW what could be done in 1969.

One thing that could NOT be done with all the discrete resistors and all the three-legged transistors, and capsuckers that had wires on either end, and all the DOZENS of square feet of circuit boards that all together would not come to even one ten-thousandth of the complexity and capability to cover the electronics we now have that would fit (with a shitload of room to spare!) ---

-- under the period of this sentence .

Following on with my serious and sincere effort to give understanding: There was no way for the electronics of that period to enable LIVE WORLDWIDE TELEVISION BROADCASTING of the Moon landing. <-- Now, this is something that anyone over 60 knows without you telling them.

If you are under 60... I and all the jillions of others had already done our job, and the world was a quantum leap ahead in technology.

Stuff you ALL are totally comfortable with simply did not exist. Battery tools. Pocket color TV set-cum-computer-cum-phone-cum-secretary-cum-camera... Yada. Lasers. LED's. Terabyte memory THUMB. Computers that do NOT use vacuum tubes of chip storage memory (back then it looked like this -- oh - late add - that is 128 bytes !!! The BEST at that time.

https://flic.kr/p/hpi9hC
Want to know the level of technology available in 1969? PONG. With plastic wraps you could put on your TV screen to make a background. TINS. We had one for my 5-year old My-Son-The-Doctor to learn hand-eye-coordination. <-- True, dat, too.

The world-enclosing Internet was way the hell in the future. I helped write the specifications for something NASA (and me) called "man-rated" soldering quality on the circuit boards that went in anything men got up high inside of. For instance: The X-15. Alan Shepard's mini-bus. The Gemini capsules (Oh: Were those fake, too?)

I bring up the "man-rated" stuff 'cause I busted my ass on it. But I want you all reading this to think on it:

Soldering the myriad huge individual components onto a board that goes in a computer? EEK. EEK.

This, guys, is the electronics of the era that made world-wide fake-out only possible to people in and from the future who do not have the knowledge of the limitations of the era, and therefor apply what they know can be done with CGI to 1969.

I was designing shit like this (which was AHEAD OF HOLLY-fargin-WOOD at that actual time:

I ain't giving up. Do you younguns see how there are no sharp or right angles on the silver lead wires on that circuit board? Wanna know why. Too bad. I dunno where that fargin board comes from or what it does (ain't nuffin I ever saw before) but it has yer Unca's signature onnit. No electron eddies (they cause heat, current loss, noise). So the folks that made that board from whatever company is following the new (well, back then) criteria for Man Rated. <-- Uno Who

But. If this truly extended effort does not enlighten -- even peripherally in his mind's distance -- a single ardent skeptic, there is only one honest and fair conclusion I can come to.

You cannot educate studied ignorance. Naivete, yes. Having been duped by the flat-earth trolls? Yes. Not wanting to be duped again? Yes. Intentionally cannot look at the unbroken thread from 1969 to photos of Pluto and see reality? No. If one cannot SEE that...

I'll give it up. You could whack some concrete-headed folks in the head, put them on the ISS... and they would watch the world go around under them and claim it was a really clever movie, and the weightlessness was an illusion caused by the airplane diving in free-fall. The MOON is fake to some of them. Many of them are Flat Earth trollers with believers. They may be waiting for the Mothership or for the Kool-Aid to be passed to all the children... <-- they know what they know. Just like some of the Kool-Aid Gang doubtless knew what they knew...

For those who think the multiple landings on the Moon are faked:

I don't think you are wrong -- I am absolutely certain of it.

https://m.esa.int/Science_Explorati...tion/Where_is_the_International_Space_Station <-- This is a phony fake made-up movie (made by a Hollywood director in sekrit).

https://spotthestation.nasa.gov/tracking_map.cfm <-- Not real
http://www.isstracker.com/ <-- Different Hollywood director
https://www.astroviewer.net/iss/en/ <-- Crooked scientists in on the scam rigged this one
https://www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/station/main/index.html <-- Don't even bother clicking here.
http://www.isslocation.com/ <-- THIS ONE WAS MADE BY UNCA WALT!!! :2 thumbs up::gracious::spaceship:I THINK IT IS PRETTY GOOD.

Of course, this reveals that both DAVE, WALLEW, and UNCA are exposed for the Alien Gummint Disinformation Agents we are, now, and clearly in on the worldwide plot to betray and mislead all those with an inability to handle new facts that do NOT meet the basic level for understanding hot/cold, up/down, F=MA, P=IE, or any math above some small checkout numbers on the lists they see as they work the cash register at Kroger.

Last edited:

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
GOLDBRIX addressing MrP:

"And your opinion gets created by nameless, faceless, entities, probably 'bots from some geeks program, someone sitting in his mother's basement, in his skid-marked underwear, eating Pop Tarts."

They caught that guy. He was the illegitimate son of Karl Marx. His name was "Skid".

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
WAIT WAIT WAIT

I am back with ONE MOAH THANG.

To give you toddlers a faint idea of the complexity level of FAKE SHIT HOLLYWOOD had for sale in the 1960's, why not watch the stop-action thriller, the rape of Jules Verne's brilliant "Mysterious Island".

Now... I want you to compare/contrast WORLDWIDE reception of the Lunar signals and the video broadcast in real time all over in many languages versus what was available for fakery:

I just love the acting on the first clip. :Happy:

Bigjon

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Sr Site Supporter
I was there in 1967 running shmoo plots to fine tune those fine core memory's on 40 foot long mainframe computers.

And I'm pretty sure we never put a man on the moon.

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member
Unca Walt knows people that have real dinosaurs

engineear

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Can we, or can we not, go through the Van Allen Sans a Belts?

From what Mr. Van Allen said, it is not possible for humans to pass through without lead so thick, you couldn't get it off the ground. True?

(truly sick of misspell checker)

solarion

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Nobody knows, since nobody has ever been that far from Earth. NASA claims their engineers are right now working on a way to safely get humans through the van allen radiation belts.

As usual NASA people routinely contradict one another.

GOLDBRIX

Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
"Are you my daddy"

Attachments

engineear

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Nobody knows, since nobody has ever been that far from Earth. NASA claims their engineers are right now working on a way to safely get humans through the van allen radiation belts.

As usual NASA people routinely contradict one another.
Then how did we go through them unscathed...both ways?

solarion

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
You'll have to ask NASA that question. I would suggest that "we" didn't and it was all a lie.

They're allegedly gearing up to go back to the moon in the next decade or so...as soon as they work out the tech to do so. They're allegedly doing this as a stepping stone to going to Mars. Don't hold your breath.

Russia is finally expected to be ready in 2031 and China? ...something like 2035ish. Why these two nations are 62+ years behind the US is anybody's guess, but I would submit that they're not, they just didn't lie about going in the late 60s and early 1970s.

Joe King

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
From what Mr. Van Allen said, it is not possible for humans to pass through without lead so thick, you couldn't get it off the ground. True?
Over the years, lots of people have said many things are not possible. Only to end up having been proven wrong.

how did we go through them unscathed...both ways?
The same way you can get an xray without it killing you. Ie: when it comes to radiation, it is all about duration of exposure. Do you know what a dosimeter is?

Also, the ones who say the only way to get through the VAB's is with heavy lead shielding obviously do not understand the issue, as the type of radiation in the VAB's would be even more dangerous if lead shielding is used. Look up something called the bremsstrahlung effect. It causes an increase of radiation as the charged particles pass through and interact with matter.

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
solarion...

I am staggered. Absolutely staggered.

Your statement has to be interpreted such that YOU have concluded that the RUSSIANS (and all other gummints on earth_ have been secretly cooperating in collusion with all the scientists, engineers, and worker-bees (not to mention astronauts and their families) in every country on earth since Yuri G. in 1961 to deceive you about all the space programs of all nations. Gawd.

The fact that you can, right now, link your computer to the phony ISS and look outside... and all the people on the NASA channel that can call and talk to the folks in the ISS ("live, and in living color") to ask for experiments to be done while they watch the weightlessness and its effects and conclude...

...is all a lie.

A-fargin-mazing.

It is difficult for me to understand how an erudite person can avoid... DATA. Information. Education on the subject he propounds against so virulently. I will -- AGAIN -- specifically address the "deadly van Allen belt" boogeyman brought up by those who would not waste five minutes to get their fears assuaged by world-wide-accessible detailed knowledge.

Some help (and please, I beg you, READ it!) To help you, I will highlight in RED the incredibly seminal parts you seem to have missed, and missed, and missed, and avoided, and missed, and forgotten and missed:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"The innermost Van Allen belt sits somewhere between 400 to 6,000 miles above the surface of our planet. Even if the innermost belt is at its closest, the ISS (and the space shuttle in its day) are more than 100 miles away from the Van Allen Belts. For near-Earth missions, the Van Allen belts are not a hazard to spacefarers."
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To rephrase that so it cannot be missed by any intelligent being: The ISS, and all manned flights... get ready...

...DON'T GO ANYWHERE FUCKING NEAR THE VAN ALLEN BELTS. EVER. AND YOU SHOULD FUCKING KNOW THAT BY NOW.

Now let us try to brush aside some of the incantations and medieval thinking required to deny the Moon landing because of the "deadly van Allen belts". Meanwhile, let me show you a picture of the 118th FAKE spaceship to orbit the earth full of people and stuff on its way to the (NON-vanAllen belt hazarded) ISS:

https://thumbor.forbes.com/thumbor/960x0/https://blogs-images.forbes.com/jillianscudder/files/2017/06/iss022e062672-1200x800.jpg <-- for some reason, you gotta click. It's safe.

"NASA's Van Allen Probes orbit through two giant radiation belts that surround Earth. Their observations help improve computer simulations of events in the belts that can affect technology in space."
https://thumbor.forbes.com/thumbor/960x0/https://blogs-images.forbes.com/jillianscudder/files/2017/06/radiation_belts_0-1200x675.jpg <-- Ditto on the click. Dunno why.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now to the Moon:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"The density of the Van Allen belts is well known (from sending uncrewed probes through them), and there are hotspots you can definitely avoid. In particular, the innermost belt is a rather tightly defined region, and it was possible to stay out of it for the trip to the Moon. The second belt is much larger, and harder to avoid, but there are still denser regions to avoid.

"For the Apollo trips, we wanted to send the astronauts through a sparse region of the belts, and to try and get through them quickly. This was necessary in any case; the crafts had to make it to the Moon in a reasonable amount of time, and the shorter the trip, the less exposure to all sorts of radiation the astronauts would get.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

An artist's depiction with cutaway section of the two giant donuts of radiation, called the Van Allen Belts, that surround Earth.
https://thumbor.forbes.com/thumbor/960x0/https://blogs-images.forbes.com/jillianscudder/files/2017/06/radiation_belts_0-1200x675.jpg
Same.

Back to the specifics -- down to the actual rad readings you claim to have stopped all humans from leaving the earth:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"In the end, it seemed that these tactics worked; the on-board dose counters for the Apollo missions registered average radiation doses to the skin of the astronauts of 0.38 rad." <-- You can click the black for the astonishing level of deception the whole damn' world has prepared just in case you decided to see what the dosimeters on the Apollo Missions would have registered if we really had spaceships and we really had astronauts.

This is about the same radiation dose as getting two CT scans of your head, or half the dose of a single chest CT scan; not too bad, though not something you should do every week."
https://www.forbes.com/sites/jillia...allen-belts-barrier-spaceflight/#287e52946f8d

"...both the atmosphere and the Van Allen belts can be dangers to space exploration, but with careful observations, orbital maneuvering, and inventiveness, we’ve navigated our way beyond them many times."
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Herein endeth the lesson. I hope this has encouraged you to believe in Humanity's future. If it did not. Then we will drop this particular subject and go on to the hidden underground civilization kept from us knowing about them by the Inner Earth People.

And Niburu. Where's Numbers???

There is simply no excuse at this point for medieval beliefs. Data acquisition, education, and a spark of effort is now required of you.

There truly is no multi-million-person confidence game being played on you, solarion.

Last edited:

Joe King

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter

Bigjon

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Sr Site Supporter
It's called compartmentalization. Works for secret societies. Works for spooks. Works for the space program. Only a small number of people would be in on it and the massive profits they take, make it a perfect con.

michael59

heads up-butts down
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Clearly! It was poorly fabricated. That giant rocketship that I saw take off was a dud. The photos and in-flight problems of Apollo 13 were silly rip-offs of that old Hollywood thriller movie.

In spite of the fact that the electronics available to ME as a cutting-edge Electronics Engineer who was actually working and designing the most advanced computers on earth (at that time -- I truly suck now) and therefore having the contemporary (important: contemporary -- as in at that fargin time: NINETEEN-fargin-SIXTY-fargin-NINE !) knowledge that a good many here just do not have.

I will honestly and seriously give one final try to help those who just cannot get their heads connected to the rest of their persons:

Look at my bona fides, guys. I am a (dated) used-to-be-hotdog electronics engineer. So I KNOW what could be done in 1969.

One thing that could NOT be done with all the discrete resistors and all the three-legged transistors, and capsuckers that had wires on either end, and all the DOZENS of square feet of circuit boards that all together would not come to even one ten-thousandth of the complexity and capability to cover the electronics we now have that would fit (with a shitload of room to spare!) ---

-- under the period of this sentence .

Following on with my serious and sincere effort to give understanding: There was no way for the electronics of that period to enable LIVE WORLDWIDE TELEVISION BROADCASTING of the Moon landing. <-- Now, this is something that anyone over 60 knows without you telling them.

If you are under 60... I and all the jillions of others had already done our job, and the world was a quantum leap ahead in technology.

Stuff you ALL are totally comfortable with simply did not exist. Battery tools. Pocket color TV set-cum-computer-cum-phone-cum-secretary-cum-camera... Yada. Lasers. LED's. Terabyte memory THUMB. Computers that do NOT use vacuum tubes of chip storage memory (back then it looked like this -- oh - late add - that is 128 bytes !!! The BEST at that time.

https://flic.kr/p/hpi9hC
Want to know the level of technology available in 1969? PONG. With plastic wraps you could put on your TV screen to make a background. TINS. We had one for my 5-year old My-Son-The-Doctor to learn hand-eye-coordination. <-- True, dat, too.

The world-enclosing Internet was way the hell in the future. I helped write the specifications for something NASA (and me) called "man-rated" soldering quality on the circuit boards that went in anything men got up high inside of. For instance: The X-15. Alan Shepard's mini-bus. The Gemini capsules (Oh: Were those fake, too?)

I bring up the "man-rated" stuff 'cause I busted my ass on it. But I want you all reading this to think on it:

Soldering the myriad huge individual components onto a board that goes in a computer? EEK. EEK.

This, guys, is the electronics of the era that made world-wide fake-out only possible to people in and from the future who do not have the knowledge of the limitations of the era, and therefor apply what they know can be done with CGI to 1969.

I was designing shit like this (which was AHEAD OF HOLLY-fargin-WOOD at that actual time:

I ain't giving up. Do you younguns see how there are no sharp or right angles on the silver lead wires on that circuit board? Wanna know why. Too bad. I dunno where that fargin board comes from or what it does (ain't nuffin I ever saw before) but it has yer Unca's signature onnit. No electron eddies (they cause heat, current loss, noise). So the folks that made that board from whatever company is following the new (well, back then) criteria for Man Rated. <-- Uno Who

But. If this truly extended effort does not enlighten -- even peripherally in his mind's distance -- a single ardent skeptic, there is only one honest and fair conclusion I can come to.

You cannot educate studied ignorance. Naivete, yes. Having been duped by the flat-earth trolls? Yes. Not wanting to be duped again? Yes. Intentionally cannot look at the unbroken thread from 1969 to photos of Pluto and see reality? No. If one cannot SEE that...

I'll give it up. You could whack some concrete-headed folks in the head, put them on the ISS... and they would watch the world go around under them and claim it was a really clever movie, and the weightlessness was an illusion caused by the airplane diving in free-fall. The MOON is fake to some of them. Many of them are Flat Earth trollers with believers. They may be waiting for the Mothership or for the Kool-Aid to be passed to all the children... <-- they know what they know. Just like some of the Kool-Aid Gang doubtless knew what they knew...

For those who think the multiple landings on the Moon are faked:

I don't think you are wrong -- I am absolutely certain of it.

https://m.esa.int/Science_Explorati...tion/Where_is_the_International_Space_Station <-- This is a phony fake made-up movie (made by a Hollywood director in sekrit).

https://spotthestation.nasa.gov/tracking_map.cfm <-- Not real
http://www.isstracker.com/ <-- Different Hollywood director
https://www.astroviewer.net/iss/en/ <-- Crooked scientists in on the scam rigged this one
https://www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/station/main/index.html <-- Don't even bother clicking here.
http://www.isslocation.com/ <-- THIS ONE WAS MADE BY UNCA WALT!!! :2 thumbs up::gracious::spaceship:I THINK IT IS PRETTY GOOD.

Of course, this reveals that both DAVE, WALLEW, and UNCA are exposed for the Alien Gummint Disinformation Agents we are, now, and clearly in on the worldwide plot to betray and mislead all those with an inability to handle new facts that do NOT meet the basic level for understanding hot/cold, up/down, F=MA, P=IE, or any math above some small checkout numbers on the lists they see as they work the cash register at Kroger.
I laughed my ass off reading that..haha thanks for the morning smile; good humor. Now, explain them there van allen belts? explain all the gamma radiation and micro waves outside the influence of the earths magnetic shield. Then when you are done with that please exsplains the analog signal that was broadcast off of the moon? Then correctly identify the with of that antenna and please point out the power source it used and how that source replenished itself? And, the BIG next thing I want you to tell me is exsactlee how come them face plates on the helmets were coated to deflect that afore mentioned radiation and yet we see buzz's face in a picture of the lander, oh, oh,oh and now we have a photochoped pik of him out side on the surface in his suit with the same coated visor up.....wow, getting a bit ris-kay there don't cha think?

I remember what we had back then: it was called black and white and used rabbit ears with foil...….that consistently needed to be readjusted to keep the shadows out of the screen. Funny, the tv din't move and the broadcast tower din't move but the picture continually had to be readjusted? Hummmm?

k, I have had enough fun for the day.