• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Why So Many Believe The Moon Landing Was A Hoax

Bigjon

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
On one of his radio programs McCanney mentioned talking to Russian scientists that said they had tried to send men around the moon, but they were all dead when they got them back.

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
The couldn't even see the radiation belts yet the maneuvered around them? Holie poops I definitively have to get out of here befor I bust my gut laughing.
I actually prefer the "they just drove real fast" defense to the "they just avoided the skeery radiation" defense. Though neither make any sense.

According to the NASA frauds themselves, the VAB is roughly 36,000 miles thick. That's 72,000 miles of driving through allegedly deadly radiation for a round trip. That's why NASA claims they're currently working on tech to protect humans from the radiation in the VAB right now. Of course NASA's story about what the Van Allen radiation belts are, how far they extend, and how dangerous they are...changes often.

Just show us some video taken of guys walking on the moon or space ships landing/lifting off from the moon. That's sure to convince anyone...that they're fake as hell. Amerikan technology was so super mega awesome in the late 60s, the idiot Russians still can't put guys on the moon fifty years later.

nickndfl

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
I believe that the moon landing was real, however I think my uncle was kidding about landing on the sun. He was a Polish scientist and claimed that 2 cosmonauts landed on the sun in the 1960s. I know what you're thinking, but he said they did it at night.

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member
Reaction score

michael59

heads up-butts down
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
could U plz de-plain this:?
1571343480195.png
does this mean wooosies suk Johnsons?
hey; just going for clarity.

Oldmansmith

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
In NASA astro-not Don Petit's own words:

So what other cutting edge 1969 technology have we "destroyed" and just can't build back again? LOL

Oldmansmith

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Oh, here is some more cutting edge technology from 1969 that we just can't seem to figure out: Again, this is not some wacky conspiracy nut like me, this is in NASA's own words:

"We must solve these challenges before we send people through this region of space." Really? I thought that we had that shit all figured out 50 years ago! Must have "lost" that technology too...along with the original film, oh and the telemetry data.

Last edited:

Oldmansmith

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Sorry to pile on...but in the supposed Apollo 11 astronauts own words:

Collins, who allegedly remained in orbit around the moon, doesn't remember seeing any stars? Really? In freaking outer space and at times in the dark of the moon's shadow?

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member
Reaction score

Oldmansmith

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
I'm about to win a 5k bet that I made with a friend years ago that we would not send a human to the moon by 2020. Im guessing that he won't pay up, even though we shook hands with witnesses

When will the moon landing believers finally admit that it is all bullshit? When nobody has been to the moon by 2030? 2040? The 100th anniversary of the fake moon landing?

I am actually a believer in space exploration, and I think that it could - maybe - be done now. But in doing so, it would make it clear that rhe 69 landing was faked, and that can't be allowed.

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member
Reaction score

kiffertom

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
orion space test this is nasa listen carefully! like it aint been done before!
starts at 3:00 says we have to make sure the shielding is good enough to protect astronauts going through the van allen belts! duh! i thought we done did that? i stayed up to watch the moon landing(stanley kubricks greatest movie). the more i thought about it in my later years the more i believe it was all bullshit!

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member
Reaction score

michael59

heads up-butts down
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
OK there dave....so it's just rocket science? Well I do watch ManleyMann from time to time via UBoob on the surroundsound this is the first time I have noticed that he plays vireo launch games.
well I am trying to take a picture/s of two spiders having sex right now but am having problems with my phone and its flash that some how has activated destroying the shadows....I kniw, I know I need cable...

michael59

heads up-butts down
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
O don't want to derail anything BUT...the prospective inseminator is chasing the supposed insamnating-E? Yeah I got piks but no time laps....:)

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
hard to believe this was actually on the moon...

Screen Shot 2020-08-05 at 8.24.26 AM.png

the_shootist

I identify as already vaccinated so I'm good!
Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
Sorry to pile on...but in the supposed Apollo 11 astronauts own words:

Collins, who allegedly remained in orbit around the moon, doesn't remember seeing any stars? Really? In freaking outer space and at times in the dark of the moon's shadow?
He lied because he wanted to somehow tell the public that the whole Moon landing story was a hoax. Only now are all the pieces coming together and the world is learning the truth.

All you want to know about the Moon landing hoax is right here (if you have 5 hours to spend watching it)

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member
Reaction score

Juristic Person

They drew first blood
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
"Was"...........still there. Keys are still in it.

The Chinese and India both say so. With pics.

Post them. Did any of them happen to snap a pic of Earth while they were there? Would love to see that one as well

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
What did they use for seats? Lawn chairs?

Look that 'vehicle' over and 'splain to me how that was stuffed in the lunar lander...

Is that antenna an upside down umbrella? Look at the quality construction, or lack thereof...

This looks like Bubba put it together in his garage down by the bayou.... Fenders? Wut?

What was the psi in those tires?
Exactly!

Area51

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
So, what you're saying is, what I saw happen on my grandfather's TV, live at the time, was a re-creation?

‘Member that day back in 2001 when everyone watched three skyscrapers collapse nearly into their own footprint after dozen guys with box cutters crashed two jetliners into them?

Apparently if it happened on television then it must be completely true.

Juristic Person

They drew first blood
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
‘Member that day back in 2001 when everyone watched three skyscrapers collapse nearly into their own footprint after dozen guys with box cutters crashed two jetliners into them?

Apparently if it happened on television then it must be completely true.

Kinda like when I saw Forrest Gump meet JFK.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
1596645519274.png

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
Look that 'vehicle' over and 'splain to me how that was stuffed in the lunar lander...
It's allegedly a fold up...overpriced piece of shit.

It was never on the moon, but that's the story.

Area51

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
Too bad the lunar apologists are unable/unwilling to take a logical look at things.

Because there’s absolutely ZERO logical explanation as to why man would land (allegedly) on the moon a half dozen times and then never ever return again.

Think it through logically, my friends. And quit being so gullible to believe everything you’re spoon fed by the government/media.

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
What was the psi in those tires?
The tires on the Lunar Rover were wire cords not pressurized tires. But of course you'll contradict that:
Sooo:
1596667325174.png

Even a Lunar Hoax website admits the tires are wire. DYODD

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
It was attached to the outside of the lander and lowered down. Nothing needed stuffed.

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score

Juristic Person

They drew first blood
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
The tires on the Lunar Rover were wire cords not pressurized tires. But of course you'll contradict that:
Sooo:
View attachment 175463
Even a Lunar Hoax website admits the tires are wire. DYODD

Clever! They thought ahead on that one.

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Too bad the lunar apologists are unable/unwilling to take a logical look at things.

Because there’s absolutely ZERO logical explanation as to why man would land (allegedly) on the moon a half dozen times and then never ever return again.

Think it through logically, my friends. And quit being so gullible to believe everything you’re spoon fed by the government/media.

I dont know, we get bored easily? It's kinda expensive. The moon rocks aren't very interesting.. and it's only been a couple decades.

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
We've got a hibble space telescope, tons of satellites measuring every square inch of Earth, and other bodies. Is it too much to ask for a picture or two of the space junk we left behind?

EO 11110

CENSORSHIP KILLS
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

too, a shame that they taped over the original footage of their exploits

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
Greatest accomplishment in the history of modern man - - but we “accidentally” destroyed all film and then never bothered returning.
OH, and we didn't make copies either....our bad!

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
I dont know, we get bored easily? It's kinda expensive. The moon rocks aren't very interesting.. and it's only been a couple decades.
Perhaps we traded funding for a trip to the stars for EBT cards and Affirmative Action. Seems like a fair trade to me and is working well, don't ya think?

/sarc