• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Why So Many Believe The Moon Landing Was A Hoax

MIavatar

Silver Miner
Reaction score
Kinda wanted to get some USSR magnetic core memory from that era to mess around with the Arduino. They could fit 32k(bits?) on that thing lol.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magnetic-core_memory

600px-KL_CoreMemory.jpg

Magnetic-core memory was the predominant form of random-access computer memory for 20 years between about 1955 and 1975. Such memory is often just called core memory, or, informally, core.

Core memory uses toroids (rings) of a hard magnetic material (usually a semi-hard ferrite) as transformer cores, where each wire threaded through the core serves as a transformer winding. Three or four wires pass through each core.

Each core stores one bit of information. A core can be magnetized in either the clockwise or counter-clockwise direction. The value of the bit stored in a core is zero or one according to the direction of that core's magnetization. Electric current pulses in some of the wires through a core allow the direction of the magnetization in that core to be set in either direction, thus storing a one or a zero. Another wire through each core, the sense wire, is used to detect whether the core changed state.

The process of reading the core causes the core to be reset to a zero, thus erasing it. This is called destructive readout. When not being read or written, the cores maintain the last value they had, even if the power is turned off. Therefore they are a type of non-volatile memory.

Using smaller cores and wires, the memory density of core slowly increased, and by the late 1960s a density of about 32 kilobits per cubic foot was typical. However, reaching this density required extremely careful manufacture, almost always carried out by hand in spite of repeated major efforts to automate the process. The cost declined over this period from about $1 per bit to about 1 cent per bit. The introduction of the first semiconductor memory chips in the late 1960s, which initially created static random-access memory (SRAM), began to erode the market for core memory. The first successful dynamic random-access memory (DRAM), the Intel 1103, followed in 1970. Its availability in quantity at 1 cent per bit marked the beginning of the end for core memory.[1]

Improvements in semiconductor manufacturing led to rapid increases in storage capacity and decreases in price per kilobyte, while the costs and specs of core memory changed little. Core memory was driven from the market gradually between 1973 and 1978.

Depending on how it was wired, core memory could be exceptionally reliable. Read-only core rope memory, for example, was used on the mission-critical Apollo Guidance Computer essential to NASA's successful moon landings.

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
OH, and we didn't make copies either....our bad!
Lots of copies were made, but NASholes required the networks to film a screen rather than simply granting access to the feed, so the quality of all copies, aside from the one the NASholes had was complete rubbish.

...then the NASholes deleted the original...allegedly to save money. Fukking liars.

Juristic Person

They drew first blood
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Lots of copies were made, but NASholes required the networks to film a screen rather than simply granting access to the feed, so the quality of all copies, aside from the one the NASholes had was complete rubbish.

...then the NASholes deleted the original...allegedly to save money. Fukking liars.

YES!! That is right! I had forgotten about that. They did make the media outlets film a screen viewing rather than the actual feed....and they deleted the original and all the telemetry data was “lost”.

Total scam. Total lie. And don’t forget all the real astronauts were killed (11 in 2 years) prior to the program. All the replacements came in from the society. You know...the one centered around the G.

EO 11110

CENSORSHIP KILLS
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
reuters 2009

taped over and complete digital makeover

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...-got-erased-nasa-admits-idUSTRE56F5MK20090716

Moon landing tapes got erased, NASA admits

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The original recordings of the first humans landing on the moon 40 years ago were erased and re-used, but newly restored copies of the original broadcast look even better, NASA officials said on Thursday.

NASA released the first glimpses of a complete digital make-over of the original landing footage that clarifies the blurry and grainy images of Neil Armstrong and Buzz Aldrin walking on the surface of the moon.

The full set of recordings, being cleaned up by Burbank, California-based Lowry Digital, will be released in September. The preview is available at http://www.nasa.gov.

NASA admitted in 2006 that no one could find the original video recordings of the July 20, 1969, landing.

Since then, Richard Nafzger, an engineer at NASA’s Goddard Space Flight Center in Maryland, who oversaw television processing at the ground-tracking sites during the Apollo 11 mission, has been looking for them.

The good news is he found where they went. The bad news is they were part of a batch of 200,000 tapes that were degaussed — magnetically erased — and re-used to save money.

“The goal was live TV,” Nafzger told a news conference.

“We should have had a historian running around saying ‘I don’t care if you are ever going to use them — we are going to keep them’,” he said.
They found good copies in the archives of CBS news and some recordings called kinescopes found in film vaults at Johnson Space Center.

Lowry, best known for restoring old Hollywood films, has been digitizing these along with some other bits and pieces to make a new rendering of the original landing.

Nafzger does not worry that using a Hollywood-based company might fuel the fire of conspiracy theorists who believe the entire lunar program that landed people on the moon six times between 1969 and 1972 was staged on a movie set or secret military base.

“This company is restoring historic video. It mattered not to me where the company was from,” Nafzger said.

“The conspiracy theorists are going to believe what they are going to believe,” added Lowry Digital Chief Operating Officer Mike Inchalik.
And there may be some unofficial copies of the original broadcast out there somewhere that were taken from a NASA video switching center in Sydney, Australia, the space agency said. Nafzger said someone else in Sydney made recordings too.

“These tapes are not in the system,” Nafzger said. “We are certainly open to finding them.”

Editing by Philip Barbara
Our Standards:The Thomson Reuters Trust Principles.

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
^^ So who went to jail for such grotesque mismanagement of public property? Quite literally the most valuable piece of footage in human history and these NASholes claim to have destroyed the only copy. It should have been carefully archived and then digitized the second the technology to do so became available. Christ, that's exactly what happens to precious analog recordings of music, key movies like Star Wars, etc...but not the first time a human allegedly set foot on another world. Nah, we'll just delete that because analog tapes are real valuable. STFU liars.

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
What, Devil Horns ?
OR a moment of stress management ?
:bang head:

Selective editing and no background info. can infer damn near anything.

the_shootist

I identify as already vaccinated so I'm good!
Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score

Those grainy fuzzy videos that we all saw on the various broadcasts were from an Earthly studio. NASA admits they erased the actual 'high quality video' because there was never any high quality video from the moon. The high quality video that did exist from the Earthly studio was much too detailed to be shown to anyone as that would have exposed the hoax for what it was.

Thecrensh

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
^^ So who went to jail for such grotesque mismanagement of public property? Quite literally the most valuable piece of footage in human history and these NASholes claim to have destroyed the only copy. It should have been carefully archived and then digitized the second the technology to do so became available. Christ, that's exactly what happens to precious analog recordings of music, key movies like Star Wars, etc...but not the first time a human allegedly set foot on another world. Nah, we'll just delete that because analog tapes are real valuable. STFU liars.
Original video from the SURFACE OF THE MOON (if taken) is a national treasure and shouldn't have been destroyed under any circumstances.

wallew

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
It's allegedly a fold up...overpriced piece of shit.

It was never on the moon, but that's the story.

Too bad the lunar apologists are unable/unwilling to take a logical look at things.

Because there’s absolutely ZERO logical explanation as to why man would land (allegedly) on the moon a half dozen times and then never ever return again.

Think it through logically, my friends. And quit being so gullible to believe everything you’re spoon fed by the government/media.

Spoken by two people who DO NOT OWN a telescope and have NO IDEA that all the things we took to the moon AND THEN LEFT THEM THERE can be seen with the naked eye with the help of said telescope.

We are typical American tourists, and we always leave a mess. And it's still there.

So, how did all that stuff get there? HMMM???

Yeah, it's all fake. EXCEPT IT'S ALL STILL THERE ON THE MOON.

engineear

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
Spoken by two people who DO NOT OWN a telescope and have NO IDEA that all the things we took to the moon AND THEN LEFT THEM THERE can be seen with the naked eye with the help of said telescope.

We are typical American tourists, and we always leave a mess. And it's still there.

Yeah, it's all fake. EXCEPT IT'S ALL STILL THERE ON THE MOON.
Then, how did we get through the Van Allen Belts? Wasn't that a big issue back then, and why do we now only do low orbits?.....

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
Spoken like someone talking out their ass. Not only do I own two telescopes, one a very powerful Newtonian model, but I've even posted pics I took of stars and the moon here on GIM2(search is your friend). ...and btw no, I cannot, nor have I ever heard of anyone being able to see the alleged landing sites of the fake moon landings.

Natch, if you have some personally taken photos of the alleged moon landing sites, then by all means, stop with the ass babble and silly assumptions and make with the pics...bruh. At this point hand held super-zoom cameras have become so powerful, that one can take relatively close-up photos of individual moon craters in a few seconds. ...and yes, I've done that too. Never seen the hideously overpriced fold up moon buggy the Apollo astro-nots allegedly left on the lunar surface however.
NO IDEA that all the things we took to the moon AND THEN LEFT THEM THERE can be seen with the naked eye with the help of said telescope.
In case the above was in any way ambiguous, I'm officially calling BS to your claim here. Proof please.
...and lol at your "naked eye" assisted by a telescope concept...cuz that's not oxymoronic at all.
Then, how did we get through the Van Allen Belts? Wasn't that a big issue back then, and why do we now only do low orbits?.....
One of the asshole apollo liars that allegedly traveled to the moon, even said on the record that he didn't even recall going through the Van Allen radiation belts. Now of course NASholes claim it's the most deadly area of space they've ever encountered and they've been working diligently FOR DECADES allegedly to protect humans while they pass through the belts. Bunch of liars.

Last edited:

Area51

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score

Dozens of unmanned lunar landings, my friend. And dozens more of unmanned lunar crash landings as well.

Keyword - - unmanned.

P.S. - - that means no humans on board.

Area51

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
Spoken like someone talking out their ass. Not only do I own two telescopes, one a very powerful Newtonian model, but I've even posted pics I took of stars and the moon here on GIM2(search is your friend). ...and btw no, I cannot, nor have I ever heard of anyone being able to see the alleged landing sites of the fake moon landings.

Natch, if you have some personally taken photos of the alleged moon landing sites, then by all means, stop with the ass babble and silly assumptions and make with the pics...bruh. At this point hand held super-zoom cameras have become so powerful, that one can take relatively close-up photos of individual moon craters in a few seconds. ...and yes, I've done that too. Never seen the hideously overpriced fold up moon buggy the Apollo astro-nots allegedly left on the lunar surface however.

One of the asshole apollo liars that allegedly traveled to the moon, even said on the record that he didn't even recall going through the Van Allen radiation belts. Now of course NASholes claim it's the most deadly area of space they've ever encountered and they've been working diligently FOR DECADES allegedly to protect humans while they pass through the belts. Bunch of liars.

Wasn’t Osama Bin Boogeyman buried on the moon?

Is anyone able to confirm with their telescope where his grave is located in the moon?

edsl48

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
My thoughts are the reason many think the moon landing was a hoax because of all the past Governmental hoaxes and false flags that the public has been bombarded with over the years up to and including today with the killer virus hoax.

Area51

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
My thoughts are the reason many think the moon landing was a hoax because of all the past Governmental hoaxes and false flags that the public has been bombarded with over the years up to and including today with the killer virus hoax.

Exactly.

The only people with less credibility than the government script writers are the shills trying to insist everything we see in the media must be absolutely, positively, true.

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
The moon landing fairy tale also doesn't stand up well to scrutiny. That NASA(and the rest of the world) lacks the tech to send men to the moon in 2020, but was allegedly successful the first time they tried with 1960s tech is complete nonsense. They did not have the technology then and they do not have the technology now.

the_shootist

I identify as already vaccinated so I'm good!
Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member
Reaction score
The same guys that say the earth is flat......

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
We traded the stars for welfare and EBT cards in 1964
One was attainable, the other...not so much. Better to fake space/time travel and bribe blacks into religiously voting for demonrats for the foreseeable future. In so doing, the federal regime increased blind patriotism and laid the groundwork for the destruction of the American family...the principle impediment to reducing Americans' self reliant attitude. In short order the mantra went from "what can you do for your country" to "gimme some free shit!".

It's a sad footnote to humanity that the moon landings are routinely billed as humanity's greatest accomplishment, and instead it's one of humanity's greatest frauds.

spinalcracker

On a mail train.
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
One was attainable, the other...not so much. Better to fake space/time travel and bribe blacks into religiously voting for demonrats for the foreseeable future.

It's a sad footnote to humanity that the moon landings are routinely billed as humanity's greatest accomplishment, and instead it's one of humanity's greatest frauds.

don’t forget the “election” of obummer and 9-11 , those are right up there with the moonshot if not more so

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
The obarry thing was kind of meh to me. I mean he was up against a disgusting neo-con pretend feminist...pretending to be a progressive. Hillary is among the worst politicians of our age, truly her own worst enemy, so wheeling out an unknown douchebag Chicongo "community organizer" to handily defeat a politician that had been in the national limelight for years and years, was kind of a no-brainer at that point.

9/11? I totally agree. Easily one of the most disgusting acts perpetrated by the US federal regime among a long list of disgusting acts.

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
One was attainable, the other...not so much. Better to fake space/time travel and bribe blacks into religiously voting for demonrats for the foreseeable future. In so doing, the federal regime increased blind patriotism and laid the groundwork for the destruction of the American family...the principle impediment to reducing Americans' self reliant attitude. In short order the mantra went from "what can you do for your country" to "gimme some free shit!".

Hey, they can still happen. But for real this time. That is going to happen, it's just a question of when and how.

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
Hey, they can still happen. But for real this time. That is going to happen, it's just a question of when and how.
Perhaps. Depends on whether one believes expelling gasses into an allegedly infinite vacuum produces thrust. I personally do not believe it does, but to each his/her/it's own. If space/time "vacuum" isn't a thing, as scientism has seemingly proven, then maybe some day. Certainly mainstream science seems to indicate that there's a whole lot more than "nothing" within each unit of "empty" space/time. I frankly think humans know nothing about whatever it is that lies between the Earth and Earth's moon. It's just a bunch of crap science and lies.

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
we should be running Uber cabs to the moon and back by now eh
It's a question of money, combined with the benefit and/or lack thereof, of doing so.

I find it interesting that when adjusted for inflation, we are right on schedule for a mid-decade return to the Moon.
Ie: exactly when it is currently scheduled to happen.

Juristic Person

They drew first blood
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
It's a question of money, combined with the benefit and/or lack thereof, of doing so.

I find it interesting that when adjusted for inflation, we are right on schedule for a mid-decade return to the Moon.
Ie: exactly when it is currently scheduled to happen.

You can’t “return” to a place you’ve never been to before.

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score

Bigjon

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
The same guys that say the earth is flat......
Well I don't think we ever went to the moon and I certainly don't think the earth is flat, so no you are wrong again.

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member
Reaction score

Oldmansmith

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
That Jiffy Pop Popcorn lander sure has me convinced. They couldn't land the prototype on Earth, but somehow nailed it first try on the Moon in 1969. Such a precision landing in the soft soil that left perfect footprints that they didnt even leave a blast crater.

#48Fan

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
We'll see how it goes when they attempt it "again" in 2-10 years cause reasons....

Oldmansmith

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
They can't attempt it "again" because they will have to use technology they didn't need in 1969, and it will be clear that they never went. They'll just keep pushing the date for going "back" out another 5 years or so, or say they are going to Mars in another 10.

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member
Reaction score
I've always liked this commercial. Eurofags and sheeple.......not so much!