• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Why So Many Believe The Moon Landing Was A Hoax

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
didnt even leave a blast crater.
That fact alone suggests that it wasn't fake. With no atmosphere to slow it down and much less gravity to pull it down, any Moon dust under the rocket was blown far away from the landing site at approx the speed of the exhaust coming out of the engine. Ie: easily super sonic speeds.
If you landed something like that in a dirt field here on Earth, there would be evidence of a blast crater.

could not make it past whislers commercial...
Here, try this one. It starts right when the commercial ends.

michael59

heads up-butts down
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Nope, Simon is usually ok but this time he bombs. He bombs like the guy on PBS"spacetime."

Anton is cool till he gets on his space odyssey cgi game.

The gal who does "UpandAtom" is fantastic.

The gal who does her own music vids is cool, as long as she is doing physics....she is a brave soul for doing music vids.

And, there are a few more but whistler? nope, not having any of it.

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
Nope, Simon is usually ok but this time he bombs.
How could you possibly know that if you didn't watch any of it? You can't. I think you won't watch it because you just don't want to be exposed to anything that might show your current beliefs on the subject, to be wrong.
....but you should be ok, as he doesn't really get in to why the ideas are wrong, just their origins. Watch it and be exposed to the guy who started it all!

Oldmansmith

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
That fact alone suggests that it wasn't fake. With no atmosphere to slow it down and much less gravity to pull it down, any Moon dust under the rocket was blown far away from the landing site at approx the speed of the exhaust coming out of the engine. Ie: easily super sonic speeds.
Right. That's why they left perfect footprint in the diust all around the lander.

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member
Reaction score
I'm still waiting on one of these moonbats to refute the pics from India and China showing the various landing sites

Please, anything besides "NASA lies" or "NASA has influence over the Chinese"

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
Right. That's why they left perfect footprint in the diust all around the lander.
I said, the dust under the rocket would've been blown away. The dust around it is not under it.

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
You are allowed to click past the commercials. I do on almost every Utube promo.

Oldmansmith

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
I'm still waiting on one of these moonbats to refute the pics from India and China showing the various landing sites

Please, anything besides "NASA lies" or "NASA has influence over the Chinese"
Still waiting for those pics to make me look like a fool.

michael59

heads up-butts down
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
How could you possibly know that if you didn't watch any of it? You can't. I think you won't watch it because you just don't want to be exposed to anything that might show your current beliefs on the subject, to be wrong.
....but you should be ok, as he doesn't really get in to why the ideas are wrong, just their origins. Watch it and be exposed to the guy who started it all!
one can take only so much stuuuupidity from an, an 'influencer.'

Joyey U have been in-flue-anced....and some how I feel dirty.

TomD

It blowed up, y'all
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
I didn't read the whole 6 pages of posts but:

Does anyone with an IQ above 60 not think that a large number of nations in 1969 had tracking radar or other sensors sensitive enough to track the lander down to the surface? A significant number of these nations were no friends of the US and would have been delighted to have the chance to call BS on the landing claims.

michael59

heads up-butts down
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score

Does anyone with an IQ above 60 not think that a large number of nations in 1969 had tracking radar or other sensors sensitive enough to track the lander down to the surface? A significant number of these nations were no friends of the US and would have been delighted to have the chance to call BS on the landing claims.
well of course they did BUT catch some one in a lie and you can own them....but still, tracking radar? maybey tracking flocks of gull winged Phantoms but not rice crispy' in space.

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score

They believe that all nations on Earth are "in" on the hoax. That the whole entire cold war was faked so that USSR and the USA could pretend to be enemies and have a space race that the USSR was perfectly fine letting the USA win by merely pretending to go to the Moon.

Basically, to believe the Moon landing was fake, you have to believe that literally e v e r y t h i n g else that is or has ever been, is fake too.

TomD

It blowed up, y'all
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
well of course they did BUT catch some one in a lie and you can own them....but still, tracking radar? maybey tracking flocks of gull winged Phantoms but not rice crispy' in space.
Radar or sensors. You're sure about that, huh? You're also sure they didn't have anything sensitive enough to read the velocity and vector while near earth and didn't have the math to calculate that it was on a lunar capture trajectory or not?

That doesn't work and you know it.

#48Fan

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
They believe that all nations on Earth are "in" on the hoax. That the whole entire cold war was faked so that USSR and the USA could pretend to be enemies and have a space race that the USSR was perfectly fine letting the USA win by merely pretending to go to the Moon.

Basically, to believe the Moon landing was fake, you have to believe that literally e v e r y t h i n g else that is or has ever been, is fake too.
I learned a long time ago. I "know" nothing. I don't even really know what I think I know.

michael59

heads up-butts down
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Radar or sensors. You're sure about that, huh? You're also sure they didn't have anything sensitive enough to read the velocity and vector while near earth and didn't have the math to calculate that it was on a lunar capture trajectory or not?

That doesn't work and you know it.
Question?: Did the us of f'n A give out the tracking beacon frequency? nope

that is right....tracking beacon or is it bacon? anywhooos, these f sticks cannot track anything unless it is transponding a signal or wave or hebiejivies a shrodinger' collapsible reality cat.

lets face the very blatant fact....noting was pointed upstairs sept those who had the telemetry beacon frequency.

newmisty

Transcending the 5 Elements
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

Nope, Simon is usually ok but this time he bombs. He bombs like the guy on PBS"spacetime."

Anton is cool till he gets on his space odyssey cgi game.

The gal who does "UpandAtom" is fantastic.

The gal who does her own music vids is cool, as long as she is doing physics....she is a brave soul for doing music vids.

And, there are a few more but whistler? nope, not having any of it.

one can take only so much stuuuupidity from an, an 'influencer.'

Joyey U have been in-flue-anced....and some how I feel dirty.

Question?: Did the us of f'n A give out the tracking beacon frequency? nope

that is right....tracking beacon or is it bacon? anywhooos, these f sticks cannot track anything unless it is transponding a signal or wave or hebiejivies a shrodinger' collapsible reality cat.

lets face the very blatant fact....noting was pointed upstairs sept those who had the telemetry beacon frequency.

they? hahahahahah...

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
I learned a long time ago. I "know" nothing. I don't even really know what I think I know.
You know how to get here, and that's not nothing.

Question?: Did the us of f'n A give out the tracking beacon frequency?
What's a tracking beacon?

All the ruskies had to do to determine their location was to use a radar aimed towards the Moon, and then track Apollo 11 all the there and back.
....which they in fact did.

Also, there's lots of independent verification that they really did go to the Moon. You just choose to ignore all of it.

they? hahahahahah...
Ok, just you.

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score

Bigjon

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
What's a tracking beacon?

All the ruskies had to do to determine their location was to use a radar aimed towards the Moon, and then track Apollo 11 all the there and back.
....which they in fact did.

Also, there's lots of independent verification that they really did go to the Moon. You just choose to ignore all of it.

OK, where is that evidence?

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member
Reaction score
umm... haven't you heard? wiki only reports what it is told to by the masters. give me some REAL evidence.
Aren't they cute when they start to hmmmmm and hawwwwwww while staring at their shoes

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
umm... haven't you heard? wiki only reports what it is told to by the masters. give me some REAL evidence.
So what are your issues with what it says?

newmisty

Transcending the 5 Elements
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

michael59

heads up-butts down
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Sputnik was just such a tracking beacon....*asks self* self wtf is wrong with peoples these days?:bombs 7:

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score

TomD

It blowed up, y'all
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Here's a satellite image of a lunar landing site. FYI: this image was taken by a US satellite orbiting the moon at around 60 miles up. The features are far too small to be seen from 4000 times that distance.

Do you think that there aren't other nations capable of this level of observation that wouldn't have made a really big stink if these pictures were false? This is one of thousands of similar pictures.

Do you think that? Really?

584641main_apollo17-left-670.jpg

michael59

heads up-butts down
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
jehesusjumpingtadpoles...do U even....awwwfuckit.....how are them there unicorns, yard knomes and sparkles doing?

Are they too much for you? U seem to be overwhelmed.

michael59

heads up-butts down
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Here's a satellite image of a lunar landing site. FYI: this image was taken by a US satellite orbiting the moon at around 60 miles up. The features are far too small to be seen from 4000 times that distance.

Do you think that there aren't other nations capable of this level of observation that wouldn't have made a really big stink if these pictures were false? This is one of thousands of similar pictures.

Do you think that? Really?

View attachment 206355
I see some buggy tracks but a butt load of feet tracks......so? question: the buggy being heavy-er than the ass-trow-nots left lighter tracks? OH, ur gona have to xplane there luciy....just gona half/2.

TomD

It blowed up, y'all
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
jehesusjumpingtadpoles...do U even....awwwfuckit.....how are them there unicorns, yard knomes and sparkles doing?

Are they too much for you? U seem to be overwhelmed.
I rest my case.

Bigjon

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
I still don't believe it.
My problem with it stems from all the radiation out beyond the Van Allen Belts.
NASA still has no answer to how to deal with it. It's the reason why all our space missions are locked into low earth orbit.
The Russians sent 3 men around the moon and when they were unloaded from the capsule they were all crispy critters. Fried to death by x-rays.

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
It's all based on duration of exposure..

It's the reason why all our space missions are locked into low earth orbit.
No, actually that's not the reason.

The Russians sent 3 men around the moon and when they were unloaded from the capsule they were all crispy critters. Fried to death by x-rays.
Got some documentation on that?

michael59

heads up-butts down
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
MY forehead has dented the desk.....

yep we did it better than the day-ammmed ruskies...f!!!!!

TomD

It blowed up, y'all
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
I still don't believe it.
NASA still has no answer to how to deal with it. It's the reason why all our space missions are locked into low earth orbit.

Read the article below, quote and link below. "One day in space is the equivalent of a year on earth.". I don't think that precludes a 10-day moon trip.

“One day in space is equivalent to the radiation received on Earth for a whole year,” explains physicist Marco Durante, who studies cosmic radiation on Earth.

Marco points out that most of the changes in the astronauts’ gene expression are believed to be a result of radiation exposure, according to the recent NASA’s Twins study. This research showed DNA damage in astronaut Scott Kelly compared to his identical twin and fellow astronaut Mark Kelly, who remained on Earth.

A second source of space radiation comes from unpredictable solar particle events that deliver high doses of radiation in a short period of time, leading to ‘radiation sickness’ unless protective measures are taken.

Bigjon

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
My source for the Russian story is James McCanney.
The Russians like McCanney's science and for a time used it in their schools and worked closely with him.