• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Why So Many Believe The Moon Landing Was A Hoax

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member
Reaction score

Silvergun

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
If you want a real conspiracy, lets talk about what the astronauts actually saw and experienced when they were on the moon. I don't think they were along up there.

I have read about accounts of glass dome like structures or other glass made ruins on the moon and how NASA is working to covering them up in the book called "Dark Mission: The Secret History of NASA" or is this false information? There is clearly something up with NASA. Can anyone explain to me why the infancy of NASA involved Jack Parsons, Aliester Crowley, L Ron Hubbard, etc. and Von Braun from the SS? Anyone find that interesting?

Maybe the thought of glass ruins or glass structures on the moon would spark a half truth that might resonate with some and send them off in another conspiracy direction and hiding the real truth in the process. NASAs entire function is to hide truth, IMO. Anything to keep you looking outward for answers versus within.

This was eye opening for me maybe it will have the same effect on another:
iu

Silvergun

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
Hexagram landing pad (I wont go into that rabbit hole). He stands up symbolizing a launch and travels to room 237, which we were told at the time is the mileage to the moon.

Maybe Kubrick was feeling a bit guilty about the lie he perpetuated on humanity just like Buzz, and Neil Armstrong (Neil A is coincidently alien backwards) at the press conference. Watch the youtube videos of guys trying to get them to swear on the bible they went to the moon. Pretty entertaining. Just coincidence though, right?

il_1588xN.639399913_591c.jpg

iu

Bottom Feeder

Hypophthalmichthys molitrix
Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
We WENT to the moon!
dammitt!!
Kubrick - shit!!
Why does he hide easter eggs like that in his films anyhow?

Don't be trying to destroy our "cherished delusions"

BF
the old deplorable boomer

Silvergun

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
We WENT to the moon!
dammitt!!
Kubrick - shit!!
Why does he hide easter eggs like that in his films anyhow?

Don't be trying to destroy our "cherished delusions"

BF
the old deplorable boomer
I remember the first time I had this conversation with my father and step father. They both more or less reacted the same way..."but I watched it on the TV when I was a kid" as a reason that it is "real".

Wait...so...was it really the Camera man who made the first steps for mankind? lol

newmisty

Transcending the 5 Elements
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
I have read about accounts of glass dome like structures or other glass made ruins on the moon and how NASA is working to covering them up in the book called "Dark Mission: The Secret History of NASA" or is this false information? There is clearly something up with NASA. Can anyone explain to me why the infancy of NASA involved Jack Parsons, Aliester Crowley, L Ron Hubbard, etc. and Von Braun from the SS? Anyone find that interesting?

Maybe the thought of glass ruins or glass structures on the moon would spark a half truth that might resonate with some and send them off in another conspiracy direction and hiding the real truth in the process. NASAs entire function is to hide truth, IMO. Anything to keep you looking outward for answers versus within.

This was eye opening for me maybe it will have the same effect on another:
iu
Excellent book.....

Minus the glass dome stuff that only he seems to see.

the_shootist

I identify as already vaccinated so I'm good!
Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score

newmisty

Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

newmisty

Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
The book really helped open my eyes re Nazi's & their superstitious occultism.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
The author, Hoagland
oh oh oh....as usual, you're always a step or two ahead of me. Thanks. I'm going to get the book....or shall we say I just did!!!

I love being a geek!

newmisty

Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
oh oh oh....as usual, you're always a step or two ahead of me. Thanks. I'm going to get the book....or shall we say I just did!!!

I love being a geek!
I couldn't put it down.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
Excellent book.....

Minus the glass dome stuff that only he seems to see.
Can you be more specific about this MIstorino? What did you read in the book that makes you feel this way?

newmisty

Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Can you be more specific about this? What did you read in the book that makes you feel this way?
It was over 12 years ago. Pictures, dates of missions, specifics of project paperclip,symbolism on patches/ programs....the author predicting launch dates based on their numerology etc.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
It was over 12 years ago. Pictures, dates of missions, specifics of project paperclip,symbolism on patches/ programs....the author predicting launch dates based on their numerology etc.
I was talking about the reference to the glass domes that 'only he seems to see'
Can you give me a bit of background?

newmisty

Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

newmisty

Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
I was talking about the reference to the glass domes that 'only he seems to see'
Big book too. Over 600 pages

Densus

Silver Miner
Reaction score
Doesn't Buzz Aldrin get mad and punch people who say we never went to the moon?

newmisty

Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

Silvergun

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score

It is an interesting book. Specifically, shining the light on the occult dealings of NASA and why they're obsessed with Egyptology. I wouldn't swallow too much of Hoaglands belief system (BS) with it though. As Anton Wilson would say. Let it open other rabbit holes for you and search them yourself and don't just accept his conclusions (not saying you would just a warning). Be advised that he had connections to CBS news media during the Apollo programs as a consultant (BIG RED FLAG IMO) and uses the Occult/Ritual stuff that NASA is involved with to make you look away from the Moon mission being a hoax and wants to push the whole alien thing. That is PRO NWO if you ask me. I think hes also a big star treky geek, so he really wants there to be aliens up there or is handlers do lol.

DYODD

Oldmansmith

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Agreed, Hoagland is controlled opposition IMO.