• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Why specifically exclude certain taxpayers (yes, people who pd taxes to fund this bailout) from receiving payments?

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
What I 'see' this injection of money to be is to prime the pump.

If you ever pumped water before, you know you have to put a little water in the pump to 'seal' the seal so there's a draw.

This little bit of $ will do that - kick start the system.

Maybe it will work? Maybe it won't? If it fails, heck we just might have to do something else instead!

Cigarlover

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter

Bigjon

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
Would love to convince you that none of this is true, but assuming you have gone down the sovereign citizen rabbit hole, I know that nothing I can say* will be persuasive.

*I have a law degree. My wife is a judge. In college I worked on Capitol Hill. I have served in elected office.

Also, for those who subscribe to a belief in an all knowing subset of human beings acting as puppet masters guiding the world in preordained ways for their own personal benefit known as the Illuminati, you are wrong. While it is true there are very wealthy people who act in self interested ways, the very concept of self interest negates the likelihood that they work together to cause untold numbers of regional wars and economic calamities against 7 billion people for the interest of one or more of their Illuminati brethren. The more likely explanation for all of the wars and economic destruction experienced by humans is collective human incompetence.

/Rant over
You can go to the USC and read it.
Maybe they did not teach you everything you need to know.

Usc96

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
You can go to the USC and read it.
Maybe they did not teach you everything you need to know.
What I am talking about is how it will be interpreted by a judge. Even assuming it is right there in black and white. For example, we have all heard the story about the federal tax being voluntary, or the story about how not enough states ratified the 16th Amendment, therefore the income tax is illegal. However, the courts always side with enforceability.

Point being, at the end of the day, the government wins.

Buck

Village Idiot
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
No one is getting anything for free so don't even both with this shit.

So if you are expecting a refund in 2020 then this will be an advance on that refund. How generous of them.

So basically everything earmarked for the individual workers or taxpayers will cost the Gov (Taxpayers) nothing. Everything else thats earmarked as pork is what will cost us. Like the 4o k a year increase in salaries and expenses for our reps. Thats what, 800 a week?
So, we're actually up for a 'loan' rather than a 'refund'?

Bigjon

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
What I am talking about is how it will be interpreted by a judge. Even assuming it is right there in black and white. For example, we have all heard the story about the federal tax being voluntary, or the story about how not enough states ratified the 16th Amendment, therefore the income tax is illegal. However, the courts always side with enforceability.

Well the voluntary part is where we all volunteer to be US Citizens, which makes us Taxpayers, Individuals, Person's, etc.

Our natural status is to be a National or Citizen of our respective State.

Where most of the federal laws don't apply.

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
The government "wins" because nobody shoots the government "representatives" when they wipe their parasitic asses with the written law. Judges are every bit as guilty of this as are the congressional cockroaches...most of which also have degrees as lieyers.

Thus far Amerikans have been content to let their "representatives" retain their monopoly on the legitimized application of force. When that changes government "wins" may suddenly become contested.

ABC123

Gold Chaser
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
I already got my tax refund. So I'll take this opportunity to say thank you to all the taxpayers.

My family of 4 can expect another 3400. I'll say this Id rather be earning 75k a year than get a bailout from the gov.

Usc96

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Well the voluntary part is where we all volunteer to be US Citizens, which makes us Taxpayers, Individuals, Person's, etc.

Our natural status is to be a National or Citizen of our respective State.

Where most of the federal laws don't apply.
I respect where you and Solarion are coming from, but the government has tanks and F16s.

And I did start this side conversation by saying I knew I would not be able to change your mind.

anywoundedduck

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Would love to convince you that none of this is true, but assuming you have gone down the sovereign citizen rabbit hole, I know that nothing I can say* will be persuasive.

*I have a law degree. My wife is a judge. In college I worked on Capitol Hill. I have served in elected office.

Also, for those who subscribe to a belief in an all knowing subset of human beings acting as puppet masters guiding the world in preordained ways for their own personal benefit known as the Illuminati, you are wrong. While it is true there are very wealthy people who act in self interested ways, the very concept of self interest negates the likelihood that they work together to cause untold numbers of regional wars and economic calamities against 7 billion people for the interest of one or more of their Illuminati brethren. The more likely explanation for all of the wars and economic destruction experienced by humans is collective human incompetence.

/Rant over
Wow, served in Congress, and you don't have a clue.
It's truly amazing, but I shouldn't be surprised.

Bigjon

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
I respect where you and Solarion are coming from, but the government has tanks and F16s.

And I did start this side conversation by saying I knew I would not be able to change your mind.
The govt also has a set of rules, called the Constitution. They do seem to abide by it, for the people who demand their Constitutional correct status as State Nationals.

I would say it is you who has the problem with mindset.

the_shootist

Trump 2020
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
The govt also has a set of rules, called the Constitution. They do seem to abide by it, for the people who demand their Constitutional correct status as State Nationals.

I would say it is you who has the problem with mindset.
I don't know about that. The jails are full of people who tried to invoke their Constitutional rights but that didn't seem to work out so well for them

Bigjon

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
I don't know about that. The jails are full of people who tried to invoke their Constitutional rights but that didn't seem to work out so well for them
Most of those people went into court as US Citizens, a category created by the Municipal govt of Wash DC under the 14th amendment.
A maxim of law: you can only control that which you create.

US Citizens are under the constitution, they have civil rights, not constitutional rights.

State Nationals have constitutional rights, set out by the bill of rights, but in reality they have their god given rights.

the_shootist

Trump 2020
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
State Nationals have constitutional rights, set out by the bill of rights, but in reality they have their god given rights.
How do I resign from DC and become a member of this club?

Bigjon

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
How do I resign from DC and become a member of this club?
Really, after all the links I've posted?

I have not done any of this, Wife says no.

I would guess the simplest way is to follow the Copper Moonshine link and get a State national status from the passport people.

These people are pushing back, by claiming their own stake in constitutional govt.

https://sedm.org/civil-status/#1._B...ht_to_declare_and_establish_your_civil_status
This article derives from:

1. Why Domicile and Becoming a “Taxpayer” Require Your Consent, Form #05.002, Section 11.17-SEDM
  2. Why Domicile and Becoming a “Taxpayer” Require Your Consent, Section 11.17-Family Guardian Fellowship
Civil status is how you become a “person” under civil statutory law. It is what the courts call a “res” which gives them civil control over you under one of three different systems of civil law. Civil status is VERY important, because it is the source of civil statutory jurisdiction of courts over you and their right to “personal jurisdiction” over you. It also describes how your actions affect “choice of law” and your “status” in any court cases you bring. This article summarizes the major aspects of this important subject.

It is the paramount duty of all REAL “governments” to protect people within their territory from involuntary changes to their civil status. In other words, they must protect people from acquiring legal obligations (Form #12.040) that they did not EXPRESSLY consent to IN WRITING. Otherwise, they are not really a “government”, but a “de facto government” (Form #05.043).

https://johnhenryhill.wordpress.com/

https://theamericanstatesassembly.n...MjnCHV4MrBMq0SCutWbJw6YIe6ZSfWieAvdQ9W4K8tA6o

http://coppermoonshinestills.com/id71.html

Last edited:

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Here is some information on who gets checks:

Aurumag

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
And for those who failed to file income taxes, even though they had taxes withheld and might be due a refund:

No check.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
In case we forgot... Bush also 'gave' us a stimulus check... the IRS taxed it.

You could get ahead of the curve by donating it to a nonprofit and get a write off.... Veteran's, police, church stuff like that

AguA

Silver Miner
Seeker
Some info and a calculator.

How many Americans will get these payments?
Roughly 125 million people will receive a check, or about 83 percent of tax filers, according to Kyle Pomerleau, a tax expert at the American Enterprise Institute.

Who won’t get a check?
The main people excluded from receiving a payment are the wealthy, “nonresident aliens” (i.e., foreigners who do not hold a green card) and “dependents” who can be claimed on someone else’s tax return.

Will there be another payment in the summer?
Maybe. President Trump has said he is open to another round of the checks, but only if the economy remains anemic through the spring and an additional boost is warranted.

Are the checks taxable?
No, they are not taxable. The only catch is that technically a person’s 2020 income is what qualifies them for the payment. Since no one knows their total 2020 income yet, the government is using tax returns from 2019 and 2018 to figure out who qualifies for a check. It is possible that someone may have to pay back some of the money if his or her income this year turns out to be significantly more than it was in 2019 or 2018. That’s expected to be a relatively small share of people, and the money would not have to be paid back until April 15, 2021.

What happens to people who earned too much in 2018 and 2019 but now lost their job?
This is a really tough situation. Unfortunately, these workers are not eligible for $1,200 checks right away. They would get the rebate when they file their 2020 taxes next year. Treasury may create a program to get these people money sooner, but nothing has been announced yet.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/graphics/business/coronavirus-stimulus-check-calculator/?itid=hp_ed-picks_calculator-0326:homepage/story-ans

GOLDBRIX

Midas Member
Midas Supporter
And for those who failed to file income taxes, even though they had taxes withheld and might be due a refund:

No check.
If you filed in 2018 you are covered. If you are on Soc. Sec. and don't work you are covered.
Even if you make OVER 75k Single you still are covered just at a reduced rate. .Gov keeps 5 dollars of every 1,000.00 OVER you make. Dual Incomes $150k same treatment.

Tax dodgers, Well consider you've been getting over before those who file. JMO

GOLDBRIX

Midas Member
Midas Supporter

AguA

Silver Miner
Seeker
The above web reference is not accurate as it does not consider those who have filed 2018 taxes, which the current bill does.
That rag is called the "Washington ComPost" for a reason.
Uh, yeah, it does.
First quote is from the Calculator
Calculate your stimulus payment
Based on figures from the CARES Act. Your inputs will not be stored.

Have you filed your 2019 taxes yet?

YesNo
What was your filing status in your 2018 taxes?

SingleMarriedHead of household
What was your adjusted gross income in 2018?

How many children did you claim as dependents in 2018?
If you have yet to file a 2019 tax return, the IRS will see if you have filed a 2018 tax return and use that information to determine whether you meet the qualifications for a check and to find your bank details or mailing address.
Since no one knows their total 2020 income yet, the government is using tax returns from 2019 and 2018 to figure out who qualifies for a check.
And yes, I don't care for the ComPost either but it was sent to me in a msg so I shared.

Last edited:

GOLDBRIX

Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Uh, yeah, it does.
First quote is from the Calculator....
And yes, I don't care for the ComPost either but it was sent to me in a msg so I shared.
And what you posted does not address those who filed 2018 taxes.
As the calculator (light blue) section does not address the 2018 tax question.

AguA

Silver Miner
Seeker
And what you posted does not address those who filed 2018 taxes.
As the calculator (light blue) section does not address the 2018 tax question.
Yes it does. Look at what I posted. When you select the answer NO for "Have you filed your 2019 taxes yet?", the questions beneath the No answer change to asking about your 2018 filing status info.

AguA

Silver Miner
Seeker
>>Resulting questions after a YES answer.

YesNo
What was your filing status in your 2019 taxes?
What was your adjusted gross income in 2019?
How many children did you claim as dependents in 2019?
>>Resulting questions after a NO answer.

YesNo
What was your filing status in your 2018 taxes?
What was your adjusted gross income in 2018?
How many children did you claim as dependents in 2018?

Fatrat

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter

GOLDBRIX

Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Update on stimulus checks. Info. on Non-filers to get money:

Fatrat

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Just some misdirection, trying to get people fighting instead of asking "Why are businesses that don't pay taxes getting any money?"

Fatrat

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
At one time the wife and I had 4 dependants with some going to college. Our tax returns were much larger than we contributed.
Overall, I'll bet you paid in a lot more than you got back over the years.

JayDubya

pies klasy robotniczej
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
I’m rather (and do) give 5 people I know that need help this much than for the gov to do it at all...it’d cost me far less in the long-run.
You mean just like the way things should be?
Used to be that people down on their luck could depend on family, friends, their church, their community for aid.
Somewhere along the line, the government took on that responsibility.
Never was meant for it to be that way.

hammerhead

Morphing
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
You mean just like the way things should be?
Used to be that people down on their luck could depend on family, friends, their church, their community for aid.
Somewhere along the line, the government took on that responsibility.
Never was meant for it to be that way.
And that's why people think it's the government's job to supply and protect them. Politicians power tripping? There's no way in hell they can do what they claim.

GOLDBRIX

Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Checks starting to roll Thursday or Friday this week for some.