• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Why the Dolphin Smiles

Bottom Feeder

Hypophthalmichthys molitrix
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
Dolphin.JPG

The Dolphin Clitoris Is Full of Surprises, Scientists Discover
ScienceAlert
The bottlenose dolphin (Tersiops truncatus) appears to have a very large and well-developed clitoris, potentially better placed for coital pleasure than the clitoris of humans. During copulation, it would be almost impossible for a dolphin penis to avoid,according to new research.

The visible tip of the human clitoris is but the size of a pea and located slightly north of the vagina and urethra. The head of the dolphin clitoris, on the other hand, is slightly larger and located right near the vagina entrance. What's more, the whole organ has an 'S'-shaped bend in it, which suggests it can stick out even further when erect.

Like humans, female dolphins are known to copulate all year round, but only sometimes are they ovulating. This suggests the species mates for more than just reproduction.

In the wild, for instance, bottlenose dolphins have been observed partaking in group orgies, where male and females alike use their snouts, flippers, and flukes to rub the protruding clitorises and penises of their peers. Direct stimulation of the clitoris has also been observed in sexual interactions between only females.

Dolphin sex is clearly a kinky affair, and it's drawn the interest of researchers for years now. Still, most experts have been interested in the dolphin penis, investigating what it looks like, and examining how it fits with the dolphin vagina. In comparison, the dolphin clitoris has been all but overlooked. And that's the case for most female mammals.

If sexual pleasure really does hold evolutionary significance, female pleasure among mammals might tell us how. Ignoring this side of sex will give us only half the picture, and as we all know, it takes at least two to tango.

the_shootist

Checked out! Good luck!
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Anyone ever had BBQ'd dolphin? Mmmmm!!!

TomD

Often wrong but never in doubt
Midas Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Something fishy about that-----

Two men observing a dog licking it balls

Man 1: I wish I could do that!
Man 2: That dog would bite youuuu

Au-myn

Goldbug
Founding Member
Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Something fishy about that-----

Two men observing a dog licking it balls

Man 1: I wish I could do that!
Man 2: That dog would bite youuuu
The way I heard it back in the late 60's was:

Man 1: I wish I could do that.
Man 2: Maybe if you pet him first he'll let you.

hammerhead

Morphing
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
Then there's George Carlin's version saying if he could do that he wouldn't have to go out on Saturday night.

MrLucky

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score

TomD

Often wrong but never in doubt
Midas Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score

the_shootist