• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Why the FBI Let Hillary Go Free

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame

Irons

Deep Sixed
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
GIM Hall Of Fame
The tentacles of the klinton foundation are wrapped around many necks in DC.

the_shootist

Old Pasty White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
The only thing that really makes sense if you think about it.

mayhem

RIP 9/6. Anything new is posted by his widow.
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Y'all remember "Filegate"? Where there were 900 files found in the white house that were taken from the FBI. No one knows who's names were on those documents, but Bill and Hill no doubt still have copies of those files. So if you are a politician, or Judge, or whatever you don't cross the Clintons. No doubt some have and suddenly dirt pops up out of nowhere and they are finished. I don't doubt that Roberts and Comey are in that stack.

Here are some Filegate links:
White House FBI files controversy - Wikipedia

Hillary Clinton tries to escape from on-going Filegate case ...

Judge kills off Filegate suits, 14 years on - POLITICO

ErrosionOfAccord

#1 Global Warmer
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
Exactly, the elite are scared to death of Trump having the power to investigate them, nothing new. I'm more convinced at this point that Trump is truly threatening to them. I guess we will see how he performs Wednesday.

the_shootist

Old Pasty White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
I'd love to see the Kenyan go down in flames along with the Klit

michael59

heads up-butts down
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Perform?

You know I kind of remember when the flatulence one first came on to the seen with his berries hanging off his black thing....AND THE FUCKING RESOUNDING spew WAS IT WAS TAKEN CARE OF. day'am did we get fucked.

These fucksticks have both just slapped them wet rubbers around on every one. Just peeling them off and flicking them on what ever those things will stick on.

I don't know bout u guys but I say....DEATH BY BUNTA-BUNTA

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
I posted somewhere around these parts that the stock in industrial shredding machines was going to go through the roof if Trump takes the election.

phoneman

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Y'all remember "Filegate"? Where there were 900 files found in the white house that were taken from the FBI. No one knows who's names were on those documents, but Bill and Hill no doubt still have copies of those files. So if you are a politician, or Judge, or whatever you don't cross the Clintons. No doubt some have and suddenly dirt pops up out of nowhere and they are finished. I don't doubt that Roberts and Comey are in that stack.

Here are some Filegate links:
White House FBI files controversy - Wikipedia

Hillary Clinton tries to escape from on-going Filegate case ...
Judge kills off Filegate suits, 14 years on - POLITICO
I remember when Hillary had those files in the WH. One of our senators who was deeply loved for his conservative stands, and voted for impeaching Bill, suddenly just faded away when information about those files came out. He suddenly was invisible. Was great on his hearings on Ruby Ridge.