• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Why we are unhappy .

the_shootist

Don't hate me because I'm right!
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
I'm unhappy because Hillary Clinton, Barack Obama and so many other tyrants, traitors and criminals are still walking free among us. That being said, I'm not going to commit seppuku over it!

Mujahideen

Black Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
I’m generally happy watching my portfolio build up, hanging out with my family, after a good workout of lifting weights, and when everything goes smoothly at work... and talking to people who can relate to what I do and staying focused and motivated.

I really think exercise is the key component to my happiness. I feel like a slob who is wasting time if I’m not working out.

Voodoo

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
That's pretty easy. They've been poisoned both body and mind.

And then you get stories about young people being afraid of sex. They have absolutely no freedom until they turn 18 and are generally being used and abused by adults trying to find victims.

Uncle

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Read the article. Not two fucks to give,

By the time I was 13 I knew what it meant to push my body to the point of breakdown. By 17 I understood the same about my mind. I was an extreme cyclist. YMMV.

You are not going to arrive at either extreme playing XBox or attending social media.

You need to get out and do, and find out where your limits are.

People are unhappy about imaginary boundaries, that they've created or accepted, and can't even think or imagine about crossing them.

Golden Regards
Uncle

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
I'm unhappy about skinny jeans. Please make it go away!

Read the article. Not two fucks to give,

By the time I was 13 I knew what it meant to push my body to the point of breakdown. By 17 I understood the same about my mind. I was an extreme cyclist. YMMV.

You are not going to arrive at either extreme playing XBox or attending social media.

People are unhappy about imaginary boundaries, that they've created or accepted, and can't even think or imagine about crossing them.

Golden Regards
Uncle
Hammer meet nail, well said Uncle.

Uncle

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
I'm unhappy about skinny jeans. Please make it go away!
No. You're unhappy about your fat arse not fitting into them, anymore.

Easy. Cycle more, eat less. Thanks, that'll be $400. Or you can make five $100 payments, should you like.

Glad to be of help.

Golden Regards
Uncle

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
No. You're unhappy about your fat arse not fitting in them.

Easy. Cycle more, eat less. Thanks, that'll be $400. Or you can make five $100 payments, should you like.

Glad to be of help.

Golden Regards
Uncle
Dood that's so racist! Oh em gee!

Uncle

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Dood that's so racist! Oh em gee!
Perhaps where you are from, with cycling I mean spinning or road, how the F is that racist?

Obviously you are consuming more calories than you expend, the reason for your fat arse. Cycling, wheather proper road work or just spinning, would put you in a deficit, just like your pseudo-rowing.

So being in a deficit, calorie wise, is racist?

Fuck me, you 'mericans are futher along than I thought.

Golden Regards
Uncle

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Not sure what your all on about. I thought you were making a joke about my being fat since you don't know my weight and I'm in shape. The racist comment was what I thought was obviously a joke.

Uncle

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
I'm on about? You complained about not fitting into jeans.

Easy. Your arse is too big. Do you have another explanation for not fitting into jeans?

Do we have some kind of logic failure here?

Golden Regards
Uncle

Bottom Feeder

Hypophthalmichthys molitrix
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
I really think exercise is the key component to my happiness. I feel like a slob who is wasting time if I’m not working out.
And don't forget to execise your mind as wel as your body.
"It's always been in your hands
To live the life you want while you're here
Lovin every minute of living"
JJ GREY - "Every Minute"

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
I'm on about? You complained about not fitting into jeans.

Easy. Your arse is too big. Do you have another explanation for not fitting into jeans?

Do we have some kind of logic failure here?

Golden Regards
Uncle
I did not complain about fitting into skinny jeans. I have absolutely no desire to fit into skinny jeans. My complaint is about looking at other people in skinny jeans. Thanks for being a dick.

D-FENZ

Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
Platinum Bling
Look away. Skinny jeans keep me from looking like an ill fitted slob. The thing that itches my shit is that Levi's 513s are getting hard to find without stretch denim.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
1580706071305.png

Last edited:

EO 11110

CENSORSHIP KILLS
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
I’m generally happy watching my portfolio build up, hanging out with my family, after a good workout of lifting weights, and when everything goes smoothly at work... and talking to people who can relate to what I do and staying focused and motivated.

something to be said for doing fake work. back in the day, most people did physical work -- no need to fake it. the modern lifestyle is a far cry from that (for most people)

imo, there's a built-in self destruct into our bodies -- those that arent working are marked for elimination. God's design culling the deadwood/useless eaters

Buck

Village Idiot
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
I like this and i hate being a little bitch...but i have to:

Hard Times REVEAL Strong Men, Strong Men Create Themselves out of good parenting and they Make Opportunities for other men...and women and children

etc...the rest is correct

criminals try to talk like a Real Strong Man does, but, it's just not the same, don't be fooled

peace bros, bitch out...

Irons

Deep Sixed
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
GIM Hall Of Fame
Happy people are the ones who set goals and work hard staying focused to achieve them. Some goals are lifetime, some are short and others may take years but sticking to your guns and making them happen sets happy folks apart from the short term thrill crowd.

Think big, plan well and follow through!

I love being told: You'll never build that, you'll never find anything good with that thing, you'll never get that fixed.

Oh yeah? Watch me.

:tex:

8. Happy people are passionate.
Another thing happy people have in common is their ability to find their passions in life and pursue those passions to the fullest. Happy people have found what they’re looking for, and they spend their time doing what they love.

9. Happy people see challenges as opportunities.
Folks who are happy accept challenges and use them as opportunities to learn and grow. They turn negatives into positives and make the best out of seemingly bad situations.

They don’t dwell on things that are out of their control; rather, they seek solutions and creative ways of overcoming obstacles.

IMG_3390.JPG

Buck

Village Idiot
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
State of Mind
State of Heart

yep

and when i think about it, it's why propaganda makes us all tired, it takes a lot out of the human spirit to fight false ideas

Mujahideen

Black Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
And don't forget to execise your mind as wel as your body.
How I see it, working out on a consistent basis is more or just as much of a mental exercise as it is physical. Anyone can work out a few times, but not everyone is disciplined enough to keep at it.

I know that I’ve looked crazy doing push-ups using dumbbells on top of snow/ice in 20 degree weather, but man was it really satisfying after it was finished. I feel a bit proud of myself sometimes for pushing through. I’m sure it would help a lot of people who have depression, especially when you feel better from building better endurance and can look in the mirror and see yourself literally getting more attractive.

Last edited:

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
(*snork*) Wait'll you're almost 80, been shot, stabbed, blown up, run over, poisoned, and insulted. Busted neck, hip, arm, both legs, some ribs, and had your bones replaced with titanium, your knees rebuilt from spikes and spare parts...

...and be terribly, terribly afraid of 20-degree weather. <-- That is the biggest thing on the list above. Especially when you have to sit perfectly still way the hell up in a tree in the wind and snow -- just to be deer hunting.

Mujahideen

Black Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
You’re only in competition with the lazy version of yourself, and that guy is a weak opponent.

This is why I love Rogan, he is who I want to be like.*

*minus voting for sanders

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
He gets stronger when you go out of warranty. You'll see. If you're lucky.

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Cold does suck. I'm nowhere near 80 and I feel like the tin man without his oil can when the mercury stops registering. I call those "treadmill" mornings and I effing hate running indoors...much rather pound pavement.

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
My sons both laugh at me and say:

"Daddy, if you just didn't throw your body in front of bullets, cars, and rocks, you might be in better shape as you enter the springtime of your senility!"

I tellya, it's tough to get sympathy in this Fambly. Yeah, in the dictionary.

Strawboss

Home Improvement Sales Trainee...
Site Mgr
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
My sons both laugh at me and say:

"Daddy, if you just didn't throw your body in front of bullets, cars, and rocks, you might be in better shape as you enter the springtime of your senility!"

I tellya, it's tough to get sympathy in this Fambly. Yeah, in the dictionary.
You think you have it bad with the fam?

My daughter tells me that my retirement will be spent in her garage...and that when I die - my money is going to be donated to Bernie.

I am 50/50 as to whether she is speaking in jest...

EO 11110

CENSORSHIP KILLS
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Cold does suck. I'm nowhere near 80 and I feel like the tin man without his oil can when the mercury stops registering. I call those "treadmill" mornings and I effing hate running indoors...much rather pound pavement.
same here -- indoor workouts suck. i do basketball workouts -- feel like i'm in a morgue when i have to go to a gym. outside is where it's at -- if you dont mind the aerial spraying....ugh

the youngsters trip out on my bball skills. i have every fancy dribbling move ever seen on basketball highlight films. they break out their phones and start recording....asking me where i played at, etc. i get a kick out of their reactions - dont see many old guys with those tricks

Uncle

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
I did not complain about fitting into skinny jeans. I have absolutely no desire to fit into skinny jeans. My complaint is about looking at other people in skinny jeans. Thanks for being a dick.
"My complaint is about looking at other people in skinny jeans."

And I should have smelled that?

Intercontinental intraculture joke failure. Let's just call it quits.

As for being a dick. Any time you need one.

Golden Regards
Uncle

pitw

Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
Platinum Bling
Happiness is a fishing bobber bobbing.

Alton

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Cold, especially with a breeze above 7mph, makes winter nearly unbearable any more. Worse, around here when the wind gets moving in winter around here it's not like little puffs now and again or small gusts here and there...no, it's like someone turned on a fan. No breaks, no pause to catch some heat, it just blows....constantly. When the humidity is high the wind is like a knife machine constantly cutting right through you right down to the bone. Wicked stuff that winter wind. It is here where I will note that I am VERY thankful for magnesium in correcting/fixing/eliminating my bout with bone spurs (see:calcium-magnesium balance) and CBD for dealing with the osteo-arthritis. Marvelous stuff that CBD.

As to the article, there was MUCH left wanting. In both part one and part two "Big government" was cited as a partial cause, a BIG partial cause. This is like noting that water is wet. Wow! Really! What a revelation! We have the answer to that puzzle now! I've also heard that the sky is blue!!! Thank You Captain Obvious for those tidbits of knowledge and wisdom! In many ways that article ranked right up there with the sophistry of a 14 year old! And yes, I AM trying hard to be kind here.

The meaning of life IS to give YOUR life meaning. This means YOU must be involved in it. You were given life so, wht the hell are YOU doing with it. Parents, family, friends, teachers, people in your community, both good and bad ALL contribute something to that thing which is called YOU. You, in turn, use that thing between your ears to sort out and make use of those things that best for you and those with whom you associate. If you are caged in a school room from September until June every year and during the summer time and when you're out of school in the afternoons and weekends throughout the rest of the year you are parked in front of a TV or a game console you are NOT exposing yourself to life. You are NOT exposing yourself to family and friends and those in the community. You are constantly busy exposing yourself to lies/propaganda/indoctrination and starving yourself of all the available good in this life. Your setting yourself up to be miserable, lonely and to fail. Of course, parents are of no help here because they are the ones working so hard every day to keep you caged in. American education desperately needs to be reconsidered, redesigned and reoriented as it is a useless, pointless, repressive and oppressive and abusive to ALL children and young adults and specifically intensely aimed against males. Time to end it.

As far as the "BIG government" argument/reasoning, though VERY broadly and sorely lacking specificity, allow me to start fleshing out this point and hopefully imparting some depth and clarity here.

First, our government has become NOT OUR government. It IS a tyranny. It IS unconstitutional. It IS oppressive. It IS unjust. It is NOT any kind of a "social contract". Go ahead, PROVE me wrong on ANY and/or ALL of those points. Yes, Trump IS working to change it. As of yet, NO JUSTICE. Remember...it is still coming we are told...maybe if we're good boys and girls we can see some after Trump gets his second term. We might even get to see William Pelham Barr get up off of his bigger than Nadler's ass and actually prosecute someone worthy of prosecution. Anyway, back to the topic at hand...

There is, as is finally becoming clear to greater numbers of Americans, a sort of secondary government in America. We used to call it the shadow government but a sort of correction of terms now gives us the name "the deep state". This deep state does have form, an architecture, as well as a recognizable hierarchy. There men and women who are NOT Americans, giving leadership, direction and orders to this deep state. The main functionary component of the deep state is the central bank, the fed reserve. This IS the base of American enslavement. The law is for peasants and rubes who actually believe law actually works to stop crime and sideline immorality. For those who accept the bible as a or the source of truth, this would be a real good time to review your Old Testament and new and read focusing on just how well Israel and Judah kept and observed the Law of God Almighty over the centuries. Then tell me why that was nailed to the cross of His son. Then we can address the notion of the quality and utility of the much inferior law of man and his governments.

Anyway, the fed...they have TOTAL control of the money supply. With that they have nearly eliminated ANY monetary value of the dollar. Go ahead, try it for yourself! Take $1 (one dollar) and go see if you can buy 0.71 oz Troy of silver. You already know how this will play out for you. In short, you can't do it. The silver value did NOT change, in general terms BUT, the dollar did. It is the dollar that was devalued. Now follow closely because this is going be a sharp curve. Because the dollar is the physical handheld measure of value in the daily lives of ALL Americans, it measures and represents the value of our labor whether employed by another or if we're self employed. It is the value of our sustenance if we do not grow our own. It represents the the value we place on other goods and services like buying furniture, paying a plumber, healthcare, getting the car repaired and so on. And today, more so than at any other time in American history are those prices paid are seen as being way too high and for the providers of those goods and services seen as way too low such that we're ALL "just getting by".

Worse and much more to my point is that each and every year this America, our country socially gets more and more treacherous, criminal, hateful as if we have passed being rude, self-centered, entitled and have entered a strange, bizarre world where madness, insanity at a very base and dark level is starting to make us unrecognizable as "civilized humans". Mass murders, single murders, killing babies, killing or abusing children, frauds, theft, consuming poisons of all kinds knowingly as drugs or unknowingly as vaccines and agricultural chemicals in our foods, in our water and in our air. Psychopaths and sociopaths are EVERYWHERE and running EVERYTHING. Why? We, as a people have allowed our values to slide downward along with our dollar. I know! Sounds crazy, right?!? Yet this is how it works in America. You might want to look at Canada, UK, France, Germany, Australia and any western naton with a central bank. I contend that at some level the currency of a nation is tied to the social/moral condition of a nation.

Now, add into to that the state and the deep state with a view to one world total control and the picture of social decay starts becoming much more clear. It's insidious.

So let's break down the government side of the state. Entitlements ELIMINATE social charities. Part by law, part by taxation qualifications, part by duplication of efforts. Why give to a social charity if the government declares a war on poverty by starting up food stamps and greatly expanding welfare? Forcing to give money via taxation to people who don't want to work. Using up our country's storehouse of foods giving it to people who can make it to the distribution site. Mmmmm! FREE Gov Cheese! Then look at how accepted charities have become corrupted tools of the state and tools of political agendas. Red Cross? United Way? I wouldn't give the sweat off my scrotum to these yahoos! I stopped giving to the Salvation Army when it was revealed that fully 15% of their funding came from the government! In Indiana schools are paid for by property taxes. Then every year all the little kiddies make the rounds in my neighborhood selling fundraising candies and treats for school. WTF?!? I remember when I was a kid I wanted to join the YMCA because they a HUGE indoor swimming pool where I could learn to swim so I could go swimming at the lake where my aunt and uncle lived. Unfortunately we could not afford such a membership. However, the Y had a deal where I could sell YMCA printed materials to earn enough for the membership. So I did. To this day I still haven't drowned! Amazing how effective instruction is when you really want it! I used to shovel sidewalks in the winter, rake leaves around the neighborhood in the fall, mow yards in the summer, had a year-round paper route because all these things helped the neighbors and made me some money to buy model cars, a bicycle, new tires for my bicycle, get goodies from the ice cream man, rollerskating or go ice skating, or spend Saturday at the movie theatre! Working was cool! Kids don't do that sort of thing any more. Skating rinks, if they exist any more, are too far away for kids to get to. No movie theatres downtown any more and it costs a whole helluva lot more than 50 cents to spend the day there and you can't take a bag of your own popcorn. Bicycles are too expensive and who knows how to use a wrench on them any more? I don't even know if model cars are available any more. I used to run HO scale cars and slot cars but no place to run them any more.

Much in destroying our dollar has gone a very long way in destroying our society. Businesses, education, social participation based around recreational activities, (where's the bowling lanes today?). Add in the perversions of tort law and NO ONE can afford liability insurances so businesses that used to exist can no longer exist since all profits, necessarily made at the margin, are eaten up by insurance costs because "businesses are RICH and EVIL!". See how YOU like it when YOU are put out of business. But, what's it matter? No businesses built on a shoe string today! EVERYTHING is built on "How deep can YOU go into debt?". You prepared to compete against Macy's or Amazon?

Yeah, that article that opened this thread, well, it's barely a starting point for this kind of discussion. Guys like Muj and Uncle have hit there pace early and found those things that work for lives and their energy/direction. Good on them! And they have thrived! Never forget, we are all different and we all have different things motivate us, drive us, compel us to make our lives the way we want them. That's the beauty of each of us being the designers of our own lives. We are the ones who give our lives meaning, purpose and make them worth living.

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

My daughter tells me that my retirement will be spent in her garage...and that when I die - my money is going to be donated to Bernie.

Straw:

I have the PERFECT answer to give her. Tell her you are gonna do what Unca Walt is gonna do:

Everyone at my funeral will get a Police-issue Taser.

Last person standing gets it all. :2 thumbs up::piss:fire::drive by::hunt::troll::holding hands:

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++

Tell her what I tell my progressive daughter. There will be no inheritance, I'm spending it all before I go so she had better start saving for your future now

Last edited:

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Tell her what I tell my progressive daughter. There will be no inheritance, I'm spending it all before I go so had better start saving for your future now
Awwww shit, shootie... Ya gotta give her a chance to earn it!

Every Taser will have a name tag on it. Tell her she can come to MY funeral. <-- Perfect solution.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++

Every Taser will have a name tag on it. Tell her she can come to MY funeral. <-- Perfect solution.
I don't hate the idea!

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

Better yet put batteries in only one taser and have a grab bag.

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Better yet put batteries in only one taser and have a grab bag.
Nah... nowhere near mean enough. Everybody'd run.

We really want them to stay and do a "Day In Church -- With John Wick".