• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Why we can’t live and let live with the left: Bargaining With A Chimp

TRYNEIN

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
WOW--this sure explains a lot about today's society

...............................................................................................................................

Bargaining With A Chimp

The Overton Window keeps moving left.

Why is that?

Perhaps a scientific experiment from 1931 by Withrop Niles Kellogg, whereupon he tried to raise a baby chimp along side his own child, may cast a light on why the country keeps sliding in a particular direction.

https://rumble.com/vffe2l-bargaining-with-a-chimp.html

Buck

Trying Something Different!
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
i've never heard it explained like that, i stopped, took notes, and found i was enjoying his explanation, his pov

he's a bit dull, but, he explained this to me:

Serotonin Blockers: they decrease the mirror neurons, i'll suspect they decrease lots of neurons...that explains the increase in anti-social behavior
Lithium: similar effects

these drugs are used to lower the empathy in generally 'regular people'...that explains why someone will cellphone record someone drowning rather than jump in and help

at the same time: ADHD which is often treated with types of amphetamines, which are a stimulator to the entire nervous system in the human body is used to 'increase the focus' of the 'less than regular humans', lower iq humans, the sheep

place these drugged out young people into a society filled with anti-social behavior then YOU come along and begin to spout focused messages. Spend millions of dollars to build anti-social clubs and groups, get the educators involved with this, either through ignorance or through the drugged out method...why not, that works for the sheep "Vaccinations Anyone"?

etc...

i adapted what he was saying to our reality...lots of pieces fell into place

we're fkd until and unless that drug spigot is turned off, it's done

but, it will come back to haunt them, those that are doing this to us because clearly, not all of us are falling for it

peace bros...

:summer:

Son of Gloin

Certainty of death? What are we waiting for?
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Actually, from a psychological perspective, this explains a lot. That’s all I will say.

D-FENZ

Gold Chaser
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Thanks @TRYNEIN!
Can't remember the last time I watched a narrated video without speeding it up some. This one I watched at normal speed twice and might have to watch again to catch it all. I've been of the same mind without being able to quite put my finger on the why. I think this guy nails it. Great find.

EO 11110

CENSORSHIP KILLS
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
chimps planning next raid

not happy about the voter verification revolution happening in many states

Election Law Clinic launches at Harvard Law School​

Harvard is the first law school in the country to launch an in-house clinic designed entirely around a practice in election law​

By HLS News Staff, April 7, 2021

Buck

Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
i'll bet it'll only include some of the most recent alumni who'll be trained in the arts of the dark laws

:troll:

and for an additional $10k, i'm certain Harvard will be happy to teach you some of their very own tricks, for an additional $10k, just ask daddy, they'll open the vault, give you a smell at the dark arts they're hiding

we aint' seen nothing yet

EO 11110

CENSORSHIP KILLS
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
op video is a must watch - quite a concept to develop further

dumbasses/criminals dont have many/any receptors-- so it is pointless to mix them with good people to influence them

now tell me why skoolz INSIST on mixing the well behaved learners with the criminal deadwood. hetero vs homo class composition -- homo is hard to find these days. it was the standard when we went to skool - well behaved learners were commonly in their own class - and the criminal morons in theirs

their stated reason for mixing the two is that the good students will change the deadwood --in fact, it's an attack on the well behaved learners, using the criminal deadwood biomass as the weapons

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
op video is a must watch - quite a concept to develop further

dumbasses/criminals dont have many/any receptors-- so it is pointless to mix them with good people to influence them

now tell me why skoolz INSIST on mixing the well behaved learners with the criminal deadwood. hetero vs homo class composition -- homo is hard to find these days. it was the standard when we went to skool - well behaved learners were commonly in their own class - and the criminal morons in theirs

their stated reason for mixing the two is that the good students will change the deadwood --in fact, it's an attack on the well behaved learners, using the criminal deadwood biomass as the weapons
Which is why I believe that all school classes should be based on the students' LEVEL for that class. Starting in GRADE SCHOOL.
PERFORMANCE BASED classes, not "age-based".

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Very interesting. Explains a lot about today.

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member
Reaction score
I refuse to tolerate tyranny

EO 11110

CENSORSHIP KILLS
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
video dovetails with a theory i'm stumbling into

life on earth is devolving, not evolving

insert here: how many species have gone extinct in last 500 or 5000 years. there is massive consolidation of power/resources...less complexity

how many new species have emerged during same time period? virtually zero in comparison?

randomness does not create complexity, it creates simplicity -- show me something complex that randomness has built

yet we can show infinity examples of randomness dismantling complexity

evolution, as promoted, is yet another big lie?

if evolution IS consolidation - then how did things start at peak complexity?

creation

Last edited:

ToBeSelfEvident

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
I had a 4th Grade teacher who was very nice. Her class was fun and we always learned a lot. In 5th Grade, the class was unruly and the teacher was indifferent. My grades plummeted and I learned almost nothing.

Somebody in that school was paying attention. The next year they put all the smart kids from 4th, 5th and 6th grade into one class and it was taught by the nice lady teacher. I was in 6th grade and my little brother was in 4th. My best friends were 2 brothers who were in 5th and 6th grade and their sister was in 4th. But we were all in the same room. The teacher actually taught 3 different lesson plans at once. I don't remember it ever being a problem. Everybody worked hard, learned a lot and had fun.

the_shootist

I identify as already vaccinated so I'm good!
Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
Bump for a great video. I'm not sure I like being red pilled. Being awakened actually hurts because you realize what's going on around you is something you're really powerless to stop.

I was speaking to a very close friend about the beer virus shot who's leaning towards getting it because this person thinks it's actually time tried and tested medicine. I asked this person to reconsider as much of my family has already received it and I didn't want everyone in my life at that risk. The person's response to me went something like "well, you're in the minority'.

I guess if I'm not drinking the kool aid then I'm wrong. Well then, so be it! I'm not getting any stickin shots! I'm also not going to ruin relationships with arguments. Besides, I'm not the best debater on the planet so in the end arguing with people who already have it in their heads that this vaccine which has never been fully tested is safe and effective because......well, I'm not sure how they can be so confident in it.The levels of frustration I'm going though is pretty high but I try to set as much of it aside as I can for as long as I can.

Dealing with the mass ape mentality on this topic is a fruitless effort I'm afraid!

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
He makes a lot of sense

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member
Reaction score

Buck

Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
threats?...how can it be possible for her to understand any of it as a threat? someone must be planting ideas into her head

o.k., so they send CHP

did ponce show up???

1618093400813.png

D-FENZ

Gold Chaser
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
I had to dig into the video in the OP to find out what their deal is because well, everybody's got a deal. Turns out that The New American magazine that produced the video is wholly owned by the John Birch Society of all outfits. Hadn't heard about those guys for years. About forgot about them.

AurumAg

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
I had to dig into the video in the OP to find out what their deal is because well, everybody's got a deal. Turns out that The New American magazine that produced the video is wholly owned by the John Birch Society of all outfits. Hadn't heard about those guys for years. About forgot about them.
I was an active member of JBS for about 10 years, from 1997 through 2007.

The New American is a great magazine. At our monthly JBS meetings, we would throw cash into a candy dish and buy stacks of magazines to distribute, and we always had a table at the local guns shows, which used to be 5 or 6 times a year. We would engage people in conversation, and if a specific topic arose, we usually had a New American magazine available to give them.

I found out AFTER joining that many older folks I knew and respected were members or somehow affiliated with JBS. These people were my mentors, from all different religions, but mostly church-going folks who loved guns and REALLY loved the Constitution.

I left for the same reason I left the church: The Liberty Dollar was too far off the charts even for the "awakened."

vichris

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Reaction score
WOW--this sure explains a lot about today's society

...............................................................................................................................

Bargaining With A Chimp

The Overton Window keeps moving left.

Why is that?

Perhaps a scientific experiment from 1931 by Withrop Niles Kellogg, whereupon he tried to raise a baby chimp along side his own child, may cast a light on why the country keeps sliding in a particular direction.

https://rumble.com/vffe2l-bargaining-with-a-chimp.html

And thus my signature....... Marcus Aurelius knew long ago what he was talking about. "The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane"- Marcus Aurelius