• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Will we ever push back?

Cigarlover

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Do you guys think it will happen? Will we ever stand up for the constitution or are we just finished at this point? It seems like we just roll over no matter what the government does. If we are finished then might as well sell it all and go galt. Go join a native tribe in the jungles of Brazil or something.

the_shootist

Trump 2020
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Do you guys think it will happen? Will we ever stand up for the constitution or are we just finished at this point? It seems like we just roll over no matter what the government does. If we are finished then might as well sell it all and go galt. Go join a native tribe in the jungles of Brazil or something.
Ask me that after April 15th. To me that's the drop dead date that will tell me if there's a plan to trust or not. Lots of things can happen between now and then

nickndfl

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
I think Trump will be deciding whether or not to take the USA into bankruptcy on the 15th. Will have in most tax returns and will read the balance sheet. That is part of it.. He might tell everybody holding T-bills to suck it.

Aurumag

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
I think Trump will be deciding whether or not to take the USA into bankruptcy on the 15th. Will have in most tax returns and will read the balance sheet. That is part of it.. He might tell everybody holding T-bills to suck it.
Tax returns are not due until July 15th.

This alone will take a lot of stress off of folks.

Not sure how the timing plays into it, but wouldn't it be awesome if the Income Tax were finally abolished.

No more theft of my sustenance at gunpoint.

spinalcracker

On a mail train.
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
CL , what kind of pushback?

How does one pushback and what specifically are we pushing against?

What does standing up to the Constitution look like to you?

I am pretty sure I have an idea but I am terrible at articulating my feelings and thoughts.

its all like the Buffalo Springfield song to me

something is happening here ,
what it is ain’t exactly clear.

Cigarlover

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Eradicating the communism that has been pervasive and in our faces ever since Obama took office.. Something happened in that 8 years that completely changed the face of what America was.. I know it's been going on for far longer (Ever since 1913 at least) but the Obama years were a definite turning point.

I don't have the time to write a novel to answer your question completely but the just of it is, we need to push back on every front. From the local level, school systems, state gov and on up to the federal level.
Social programs need the ax, completely. No room for em here in America. Get rid of those and people will be motivated to start taking care of themselves and stop relying on Gov.

The easiest way to ax everything is to eliminate the fed reserve but people have to be educated first. With proper education the commies in congress would be out of a job.

Thats a general overview. I'd have to write a book that no one would read in oder to go into any sort of detail on exactly what needs to change but anyone on here should get the general idea. Sitting around and doing nothing is what got us in this mess in the first place. They walk all over us because there is no pushback.

Ebie

Midas Member
Midas Member
Are they prepared to shut down the internet?
Are they taking down individual websites?

chris_is_here

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
It ain't over, nothing's over, these bullshit politicians are turning a pandemic into an economic disaster. I'm sure they are all hoping it will unseat Trump. I have a nagging suspicion that this will backfire on them, but they can do a lot of damage in the meantime.

Like I said before, we are now at the mercy of hacks, payroll patriots, and Bureaucrats Gone Wild. Nothing good will come from that. I know one thing...If I take it on the chin economically because of their tomfoolery, there is going to be helllll tooo pay.

Last edited:

Mujahideen

Essential Worker
Midas Member
Site Supporter
The easiest way to ax everything is to eliminate the fed reserve but people have to be educated first. With proper education the commies in congress would be out of a job.
I’ve always maintained this position. We wouldn’t even need too many weapons if people picked up a book. But the education system in this nation is laughable at best.

They have to keep dividing us into old vs young, rich vs poor, black vs white so that we won’t evolve into citizens vs government.

FthePolice

Silver Miner
Eradicating the communism that has been pervasive and in our faces ever since Obama took office.. Something happened in that 8 years that completely changed the face of what America was.. I know it's been going on for far longer (Ever since 1913 at least) but the Obama years were a definite turning point.

I don't have the time to write a novel to answer your question completely but the just of it is, we need to push back on every front. From the local level, school systems, state gov and on up to the federal level.
Social programs need the ax, completely. No room for em here in America. Get rid of those and people will be motivated to start taking care of themselves and stop relying on Gov.

Thats a general overview. I'd have to write a book that no one would read in oder to go into any sort of detail on exactly what needs to change but anyone on here should get the general idea. Sitting around and doing nothing is what got us in this mess in the first place. They walk all over us because there is no pushback.
Good points here CL. Also, a lot of social BS came out of the Obama Administration too. SJW and "Woke" Movements took up full steam. Hell, I can't even stand watching TV or going to the movies anymore because of all the PC casting and story lines. Conservatives have been rolling over and playing dead and not standing up for what they believe, at least not loudly enough.

Bigjon

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
CL , what kind of pushback?

How does one pushback and what specifically are we pushing against?

What does standing up to the Constitution look like to you?

I am pretty sure I have an idea but I am terrible at articulating my feelings and thoughts.

its all like the Buffalo Springfield song to me

something is happening here ,
what it is ain’t exactly clear.
These people are pushing back, by claiming their own stake in constitutional govt.

https://sedm.org/civil-status/#1._B...ht_to_declare_and_establish_your_civil_status
This article derives from:

1. Why Domicile and Becoming a “Taxpayer” Require Your Consent, Form #05.002, Section 11.17-SEDM
  2. Why Domicile and Becoming a “Taxpayer” Require Your Consent, Section 11.17-Family Guardian Fellowship
Civil status is how you become a “person” under civil statutory law. It is what the courts call a “res” which gives them civil control over you under one of three different systems of civil law. Civil status is VERY important, because it is the source of civil statutory jurisdiction of courts over you and their right to “personal jurisdiction” over you. It also describes how your actions affect “choice of law” and your “status” in any court cases you bring. This article summarizes the major aspects of this important subject.

It is the paramount duty of all REAL “governments” to protect people within their territory from involuntary changes to their civil status. In other words, they must protect people from acquiring legal obligations (Form #12.040) that they did not EXPRESSLY consent to IN WRITING. Otherwise, they are not really a “government”, but a “de facto government” (Form #05.043).

https://johnhenryhill.wordpress.com/

https://theamericanstatesassembly.n...MjnCHV4MrBMq0SCutWbJw6YIe6ZSfWieAvdQ9W4K8tA6o

http://coppermoonshinestills.com/id71.html

Thecrensh

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
I’ve always maintained this position. We wouldn’t even need too many weapons if people picked up a book. But the education system in this nation is laughable at best.

They have to keep dividing us into old vs young, rich vs poor, black vs white so that we won’t evolve into citizens vs government.
YES! Well stated.

Aurumag

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Eradicating the communism that has been pervasive and in our faces ever since Obama took office.. Something happened in that 8 years that completely changed the face of what America was.
Hey CL,

I appreciate the thread, because I have been part of the pushback movement since 1999, and as we all know by now, it is the Patriotic Revolutionaries who have taken the brunt of the suffering thus far.

I realize that you are not a big fan of POTUS DJT, nor are you a Q believer, but I will pose a question:

What if the pushback which we (at least the majority of us here at GIM2) desire so passionately and fervently, is actually being orchestrated in real-time as an excruciatingly detailed military op, cloaked under the guise of a global pandemic.

As Shooty has been eluding dogmatically for a few days now:

We will know in a few short weeks.

10 April 2020 to be exact.

If We the People do not see anything conclusive by Easter Sunday, I will be one of the first to agree that it is time for US to take corrective action.

Last edited:

the_shootist

Trump 2020
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Hey CL,

I appreciate the thread, because I have been part of the pushback movement since 1999, and as we all know by now, it is the Patriotic Revolutionaries who have taken the brunt of the suffering thus far.

I realize that you are not a big fan of POTUS DJT, nor are you a Q believer, but I will pose a question:

What if the pushback which we (at least the majority of us here at GIM2) desire so passionately and fervently, is actually being orchestrated in real-time as an excruciatingly detailed military op, cloaked under the guise of a global pandemic.

If We the People do not see anything conclusive by Easter Sunday, I will be one of the first to agree that it is time for US to take corrective action.
I'll be right there with ya!

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
My money is on the corrective action

but I feel like it will be to little to late

Say , I am out of the loop
what is up with April 10?
is it in the Q Thread?
Well, I seem to have misplaced any input I had about April 10, too.

Anybody want to help out the two old guys?

I DO know that April 10, 1912 is the day the Titanic began it's 1/2-way journey... Thass about it.

Last edited:

Voodoo

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Push back is Trump. And if he fails it gets ramped up. If the economy starts to fail it ramps up. It is failing one way or another.

Go Gilette Jaunes

the_shootist

Trump 2020
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Push back is Trump. And if he fails it gets ramped up. If the economy starts to fail it ramps up. It is failing one way or another.

Go Gilette Jaunes
It blows my mind how so many here want Trump to fail. It's as if they are immune to what the fallout from that would be.

Buck

Village Idiot
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
It blows my mind how so many here want Trump to fail. It's as if they are immune to what the fallout from that would be.
it might just be resignation, the belief the failure, any failure will occur, and there's no reason to hope for anything other than the failure

idk, i do get it though, i'm tired and there's lots that I would do differently but, it's not my game...my money, just not my game, i'm but a spectator and others here don't want to face the facts, they're but spectators too

Like You, though, I don't want it to fail, it's gotta work, and for me, it's an "otherwise moment" where it has to work, otherwise, i'll have to rethink my entire philosophical position...

that's gonna hurt...

Cigarlover

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
We don't want him to fail, he just seems to set himself up for failure with his cabinet picks. Mnuchin got the bankers back, Barr is CIA and making sure their assets that are in place stay protected and the rest of the neocons that should have been sent packing on day one are firmly in place protecting the MIC..

Hey CL,

Definitely not a Q believer but you got me wrong about Trump.. Strong supporter of his when he was running and talking about draining the swamp and getting rid of the corruption. I am not trying to offend anyone here when I point out that he's not really living up to expectations and pointing out the mistakes that are being made. Thats on him. He owns it.
At the same time I think people have a pre conceived notion about me and glance over the posts where I said I think he's done an amazing job managing this crisis. No one could have done it better. He stands in front of America and tells it like it is. Gives people hope this will be over as soon as possible and shows that he truly cares about the people in this country.

Ok so you got a deal. On 4/11 we will revisit this thread and talk about what we can really do if it's not already in the works by the Trump administration.
Q has solidified a group of people and probably the group of people that think more in constitutional lines than the rest of America. It's really time to leverage those people and get a movement started that takes action against the corruption happening in this country.
What we will need is a constitutional attorney. A spokesperson for the group willing to travel the country and do public speaking engagements talking about a different vision for America. One in which we return to the constitutional republic and how that would work and affect everyday lives. Talk about what a sound money system would do for this country and how to get back to it, and talk about action that needs to be taken by all to get us back to that system.

Just food for thought.. we can add to it on the 11th. :).

See you on the 11th

Buck

Village Idiot
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
favor for all of us...not you CL, but you are welcome to join:

don't anyone here gloat if nothing happens, mostly because, if nothing happens, we're still all fk'd...

all of us should keep that in check; as we're still going to be in 'big trouble', societally, if nothing happens...

'big trouble' can simply mean: We're Still On Unstable Ground made even more unstable by recent events