• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Will You Fight?

newmisty

Transcending the 5 Elements
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
The Covid tyranny is here. The unvaccinated are now treated as second class citizens. Austria will put us in prison. Will you raise your voice against the tyrants? Will you fight?

Who do I fight?

Avalon

The most courageous act is to think for yourself
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
yup, well said.

Avalon

The most courageous act is to think for yourself
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

newmisty

Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
start on the local level. Local school board, local Mayor, any local asshole.
My point is I have no need to fight anyone AFAIK as my way of life has not been at all compromised. but I dont live in a liberal echo chamber either.

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
I'l fight in self defense or in defense of my family and to protect my possessions from theft and destruction. The threat of being forced to take a needle would come under the 'self defense' portion.

I'm just an old man who is in no shape to lead a rebellion against the government. That said...

...the older a man gets, the less likely the term 'life is prison' means very much to him therefore; it's wise to consider giving us old timers a wide berth these days!

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
I'm just an old man who is in no shape to lead a rebellion against the government. That said...
where did the expectation come from, one man will rise up and lead the insurrection?

we'll all be dead before that becomes a remote possibility, especially from a group of free thinking individuals, there is no 'group think' from any of us, we all understand where we are in life, as individuals

and
...technically, we've been instructed to stand down, anyways, so, move at your own risk because there's no one from higher up than we are, right here, who's got the ability or determination to come and help us...

and if there was, i mean look where they are...they're all tied up in court

...maybe it came from that motto: An Army of One

that phrase is dangerous, it's false and technically it's a lie

SilverCity

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
My neighbor said earlier this year if the govt goes door to door enforcing vaccine mandates on his family he will reply with his 12 gauge. Tough talk or idle threat? I don't know.

SC

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
My neighbor said earlier this year if the govt goes door to door enforcing vaccine mandates on his family he will reply with his 12 gauge. Tough talk or idle threat? I don't know.

SC
The threat would be pointing the shotgun and allowing them to turn around and leave.

1637435960783.png

newmisty

Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

SC
Hollywood's negative influence on our psyche's can't be overstated.

itsamess

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
My point is I have no need to fight anyone AFAIK as my way of life has not been at all compromised. but I dont live in a liberal echo chamber either.
A real effort to take guns away would be the trigger ( pun intended) switch. Haven't heard that from killer Kyle trial yet, but this weekend I suspect that may change.

28365c11cca4ec12c3b2a51923326c97.jpg

SilverCity

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
I doubt my neighbor is influenced by Hollywood too much since he doesn't even own a television. He is watching online what is going on in Europe, Australia, and now New Zealand and has a strong sense to protect his family from harm.

Last edited:

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
ATTACH type="full"]233344 "'do you feel lucky, punk[/ATTACH]
Well, where is sub-human Eastwood these days ? Is he leading some charge ?

Not the thank-a-veterans
not the NRA
not the guntoters of America
not the Trump-voters

What is clear from the video evidence is that while Rittenhouse was on the ground, kicked by some revolutionary, no one lifted a finger.

Last edited:

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Well, where is sub-human Eastwood these days ? Is he leading some charge ?

Not the thank-a-veterans
not the NRA
not the guntoters of America
not the Trump-voters

What is clear from the video evidence is that while Rittenhouse was on the ground, kicked by some revolutionary, no one lifted a finger.
I guess we'll just need to wait and see when the shit starts, aye pilgrim?

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
what we're watching on video, is a Free American Citizen RESPOND while under duress

and the only people we really need 'lifting any fingers' to help would be from the local police department

they were MIA so that American had to respond on his own

and he did so, admirably

Bottom Feeder

Hypophthalmichthys molitrix
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
the only people we really need 'lifting any fingers' to help would be from the local police department
Unh huh. And you know why they are always 'standing down' during the peaceful riots?
The popo shoots someone at one of the peaceful events and their family gets awarded a multi-million dollar settlement in the lawsuit that is subsequently filed.
Much cheaper for the city to let the businessmen rebuild their burned out stores.

BF