• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Willem Middelkoop on Gold and Bitcoin

ds_mustang

Libertarian, Capitalist, Software guy
Silver Miner
Reaction score
Video below is an interview with Willem Middelkoop where he talks about the various inflationary issues the world is facing and brings gold and eventually bitcoin into the discussion. It's interesting as I hadn't heard his views on bitcoin before. Middelkoop's book "The Big Reset" is the best book on gold and its place in current world events that I've ever read--I highly recommend it. If you read "The Big Reset" it will inform you of every major global event happening around gold in the last several decades plus tell you what the deeper meaning is and give you the larger context. You can read his book and get 20 years of education about gold and world events surrounding gold. There's an appendix in the book that lists all historical fiat currencies and how long they lasted that is worth the price of the book on its own.

The video link jumps to the section where he talks about Bitcoin, but the whole interview is worth watching. Near the end he mentions he's invested in a DeFi project, so he's not limiting his views only to bitcoin.

Here is his book, again highly recommended:

Last edited:

Usury

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Come on man….what does he say???

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Survivor
Reaction score

ds_mustang

Libertarian, Capitalist, Software guy
Silver Miner
Reaction score
He likes shit coin over gold @ 18:54. I'm outa here !
That's not what he says, he says "next to," not "over." And the next few seconds he clarifies it's not a fight between gold and bitcoin.

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Survivor
Reaction score
That's not what he says, he says "next to," not "over." And the next few seconds he clarifies it's not a fight between gold and bitcoin.
Sorry about that. I went back & he does put shit coin next to gold ! I am just too old to accept 1's & 0's as our only $$$. Credit cards are very close.
I put gold as #1 & silver as #2. Nobody can take them from me without a direct fight.