• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

William Shatner goes into Space in less than an HOUR

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Nothing against Jewish people personally, I just notice certain patterns when it comes to Hollywood (and banking system.)

I would say a Jewish midwife is 1000 times more important than myself in a heartbeat. a midwife is way more important than a pretender who got his job based off his ethnicity.
You could always move to Saudi Arabia and not have that nonsense to worry about.

BarnacleBob

Exoriare aliquis nostris ex ossibus ultor
Founding Member
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
The flight didn't even go into orbit, or space for that matter. Why are they making a big deal of a flight that couldn't do what John Glenn did in 1962?

I'm quite certain that the Vulcans were not impressed.

Yeah, said they went to the EDGE .... Hmmm!

Usury

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
So where are the pics!!????? Is it flat or not????

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Yeah, said they went to the EDGE .... Hmmm!
C'mon guys even NASA did these flights before orbitals to test things out :bang head:
Welcome to the world Short Attention Span Life. The motto is ' How easy it is the forget"

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score

ToBeSelfEvident

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
LOL, Shatner was trying to tell the story of the flight but Bezos cut him off to spray champagne on some groupies. And how does Shatner have a gut like that at age 90? That should have killed him 30 years ago.

gnome

Site Supporter
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Shat wouldn't sh!t you. Would he?

244562079_421331082671139_4990644280898359339_n.jpg

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
has anyone asked Shatner, or Bezos, what all of that ammonia and hydrogen peroxide and other materials used in the propellant, what's that doing for Climate Change?

how is it affecting our atmosphere?

no one ever talks about that...not even this guy

1634307205675.jpeg

Ragnarok

I'd rather be
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
I think it’s great that Captain Kirk actually made it to space.

R.

Last edited:

BarnacleBob

Exoriare aliquis nostris ex ossibus ultor
Founding Member
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
I think it’s great that Captain Kirk actually made ot to space.

R.

Interesting Comment on Shatner supposedly going into space from another site .....

"From here on out I’ll never debate if earth is round or flat. There’s no reason for me to Waste any energy on this discussion ever again. There’s nothing anyone can say or do to convince me that at age 90 year old William Shatner passed the rigorous training of a astronauts training, to even be considered to go into space. I know people have done some amazing things in their old age but you can miss me with that story. If you believe he pulled that off then so be it and it is what it is. But if you don’t believe it’s possible then the question has to be. Why lie? They could have used anyone but decided to use a 90 yr old. I will
Admit that I have no clue if this was 5 yrs in the making and he had 5 yrs to train. But if this decision was made in less than one month’s notice then I’m sorry. I just can’t see myself ever believing that’s possible."

Au-myn

Goldbug
Founding Member
Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Interesting Comment on Shatner supposedly going into space from another site .....

"From here on out I’ll never debate if earth is round or flat. There’s no reason for me to Waste any energy on this discussion ever again. There’s nothing anyone can say or do to convince me that at age 90 year old William Shatner passed the rigorous training of a astronauts training, to even be considered to go into space. I know people have done some amazing things in their old age but you can miss me with that story. If you believe he pulled that off then so be it and it is what it is. But if you don’t believe it’s possible then the question has to be. Why lie? They could have used anyone but decided to use a 90 yr old. I will
Admit that I have no clue if this was 5 yrs in the making and he had 5 yrs to train. But if this decision was made in less than one month’s notice then I’m sorry. I just can’t see myself ever believing that’s possible."
Don't really care about Shatner's "possible orbit/near-orbit" flight.

I would have liked to see Chuck Yeager up there but, for whatever reason he never made it in orbit.

Fatrat

Site Supporter
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Don't really care about Shatner's "possible orbit/near-orbit" flight.

I would have liked to see Chuck Yeager up there but, for whatever reason he never made it in orbit.

Begs the question, who would you like to see get that ride into space? Two groups, the still alive, and the dead...Alice from the "Honeymooners" and any WW11 ace still alive.

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score

just wait for one of these new 'carriers' to offer a 'Larger Seating Option' for their 'astronaut trained' obese passengers.....comes with a Free Seat Belt Extender too

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Last edited:

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score

the_shootist