• Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
  • There are no markets
  • "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

WINNING LOTTERY BALL APPEARS BEFORE ITS DRAWN

BarnacleBob

GIM Founding Member & Mod.
Founding Member
Site Mgr
Site Supporter

the_shootist

Targeted!
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
All the folks that plop down their hard earned cash for lottery tickets deserve what they get. I say this is great. Keep 'betting' my friends....just don't use my money to do it!

GOLD DUCK

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
QWAK,Just a small glitch that few even noticed.:thinkey:thumb.aspx::s13::

Soon there will be a GLITCH that they will notice --- when they loose 40+% of there dollars in bank accounts!:36_1_25: :thumb.aspx: :bawling:

the DUCK :s11:

Last edited:

the_shootist

Targeted!
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
QWAK,Just a small glitch that few even noticed.:thinkey:thumb.aspx::s13::

Soon there will be a GLITCH that they will notice --- when they loose 40+% of there dollars in bank accounts!:36_1_25::thumb.aspx::bawling:

the DUCK :s11:
Can't happen soon enough for me. The only thing that will wake up America is PAIN!

nickndfl

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
It's crooked just like H Clinton and J Bush giving speeches together at FIU this week.

smilershouse

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
The lotto can be fixed very easily. Just one iron filing painted onto a ping-pong call and an electronic magnet .......Done.

Even charitable lotto is becoming fixed. here in Au 20 years ago there was never a roll over when population was just 15 million, just a weekly win of 2.5-3 million $. Fast forward 20 years, population 25 million and we have $21 Million roll overs......And this week with 21 million, we have a sudden 17 winners..............Go figure

SH

platinumdude

Gold Chaser
Platinum Bling

Alric

Midas Member
Midas Member
This is one of the comments.

"the theory that the person putting the graphics up thought he saw the number 21 when it was 27 and that it was just a co-incidence that the number 21 came out next ball is perfectly believable. It's not as if there was a one in a million chance the next ball to come out would be the number 21!"

Hang tight boys. I'm sure Alric has a perfectly reasonable explanation for this....
I was just about to say that. It is entirely reasonable that a person could mistake a 1 for 7. They are fairly similar.

Juristic Person

They drew first blood
Platinum Bling
True...but then the 21 miraculously pops up right AFTER it's been called? The odds are slim.

Mujahideen

Black Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
if it was rigged, why would they fuck it up like that? whats the point?

im thinking the audio and video are not synced.

the_shootist

Targeted!
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
if it was rigged, why would they fuck it up like that? whats the point?

im thinking the audio and video are not synced.
The 27 ball came up then the 21 number came up at the bottom. Look more closely and ask yourself what's wrong with this. Pay particular attention to the sequencing

Alric

Midas Member
Midas Member
True...but then the 21 miraculously pops up right AFTER it's been called? The odds are slim.
The odds are slim but still very possible. I am not sure how many balls they had in there, but it didn't look like it was 99, since all the numbers seemed kind of low. Lets say it went up to 40 though. In that case, 40 subtracting the first 4 numbers already drawn is 36. So 1 in 36 odds. The same chances of rolling double 6's on a pair of dice. Even if there was 99 numbers, that would still give you higher than 1 percent chance.

You wouldn't want to bet on a 1% chance, but given the numbers of lotteries there are in the world, weird coincidences are bound to happen now and then.

JayDubya

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
On April 24, 1980 member of the Pennsylvania lottery rigged the draw three game. As the name implies, three digits are drawn and tickets that match those tree numbers win. You can play straight, pick 123 and you win ONLY if the numbers are drawn in that exact order. Or you can choose a mix option - mix meaning you win with 123,132, 213, 231, 312 or 312

Staffers injected latex paint into the ping pong balls numbered 1,2,3,5,7,8,9 and 0 as to give the number 4 and number 6 ball the only opportunity to be drawn. That meant the only possible winning combinations of numbers for that night's drawing would be reduced to eight: 444, 446, 464, 466, 644, 646, 664, and 666

Mujahideen

Black Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
But why would the TV host be on on it?

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Don't forget that a legal mafia took the "numbers game" from an illegal mafia
and created a new legal numbers game called "Lotto".
I think it is actually a tax on welfare benefits, 'cause they are the ones that play the most.

90%RealMoney

Midas Member
Midas Member
I noticed a long time ago, that when the ball comes up, you can't actually see it being sucked up a tube or anything, it just appears, as if it comes from the back of the machine, which is probably exactly how it happens. Notice in the video, right before a ball is "chosen" they are all spinning in a tight sphere, right in front of where you should see the ball come up. They are actually blocking the view, or providing cover for the "Fix".

techguy2

Meh
Gold Chaser
The simplest answer is usually the correct one. No major conspiracy.. It's simple, the show wasn't live.

The guy adding in the graphics and captions knew the numbers ahead of time because he was viewing after the fact.

Brio

Midas Member
Midas Member
When I worked at the beer store we sold lottery tickets. I often heard "You can't win if you don't buy" my standard reply was "You can't lose if you don't buy".

Krag

Planet earth
Platinum Bling
It's probably not that common; insider activity would be fairly clear. Plus with the blithering idiots who win hard to imagine any conspiracy.

D-FENZ

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
I was just about to say that. It is entirely reasonable that a person could mistake a 1 for 7. They are fairly similar.
This doesn't happen very often but I have to say I'm with Yabbit on this one. I would think it is much easier to manipulate a video on LiveLeak than to manipulate the lottery machine. And the tie-in with the 911 conspiracy stuff would reinforce my suspicions.

And you have to follow the money. I've seen the ne'er-do-wells that win the lottery. Those people aren't connected and barely have enough money to buy a ticket, let alone bribe someone to come up with their numbers. And if you were going to manipulate the lottery, it would be much, much easier to post-date a winning ticket for example.

The state already gets their cut from this boredom tax before the numbers are even drawn.

the_shootist

Targeted!
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
The bottom line is, if you're comfortable enough with the honesty and integrity of the government run lottery systems across the country, by all means play. It's your money and if you're happy laying it on the line in hopes of hitting it big no one should be able to stop you

techguy2

Meh
Gold Chaser
Lotto is generally a tax on the stupid. Gotta be a way to get tax money from those the progressive tax code says are too poor to pay income taxes...

LOTTO, the biggest stealth tax on the poor. Honestly, I find it a very cynical tax at that.

michael59

heads up-butts down
Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
For those of you who say noway...? Here in corporate the sate loto only gets to 12m yep justgets thagdzv....dagnabit....

K,....gerrrrr..... state loto only gets as high as 12m......yep...... i will say rigged...
Asa

Ok......and i approve of all the sintax erros......and if you try to collect, well you will just make my dreary day better...

Malus

Gold Chaser
Platinum Bling
Lotto is another name for "idiot tax"......

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
I questioned whether that really happened also. Went looking for other sources. Multiple reports in the media about it. Here's one:

Serbian lottery probed after winning number shown before draw
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-33746126

solarion

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
The simplest answer is usually the correct one. No major conspiracy.. It's simple, the show wasn't live.

The guy adding in the graphics and captions knew the numbers ahead of time because he was viewing after the fact.
Reasonable deduction, but apparently not the case.

From SongSungAU's posted link:

The incident happened on live TV
The DLS said a "technical mistake" was to blame for the appearance of the number 21 on screen, as a 27 was drawn from the machine.
The next ball to emerge was a 21, but that was merely a coincidence, the company said.
Eleven people are being questioned by Serbian police after a television graphic appeared to predict a winning lottery number before it was drawn.
The incident happened on live TV, sparking claims of a fix and forcing the head of the lottery to resign.
Just say no seems to be the best policy. See...the "war on drugs" has been useful for something.

sandblaster

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter ++
I don't think they are rigged. Back in the 90's we had a game called Quinto and my SIL hit it for 2.4mil. What I didn't know was that within 24hrs. she became an Einstein. With her newfound wealth and smarts she was able to turn 2.4mil into $0 in less than five years. Just went back to work like nothing ever happend.

rte

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Follow the money.
Did anyone profit big from those numbers?

techguy2

Meh
Gold Chaser
http://www.theregister.co.uk/2015/0...rtly_broadcast_on_live_tv_before_random_draw/

Aleksandar Vulovic, czar of the Serbian state lottery, has resigned from his position after winning numbers were mysteriously broadcast on television before they had been drawn.

Allegations of fraud abound on every hand following the incident, reports the Associated Press.

In what was presented to the public as a live broadcast on Tuesday evening, one of the numbers in the winning combination was revealed before the number appeared to be drawn.

"That sparked accusations that the numbers had been chosen in advance," according to AP.

Vulovic has denied there was any dodginess and explained that the incident was due to a "technical mistake".

He added that he was stepping down from his position, not out of guilt, but out of "moral obligation".

"The draw was completely in accordance with the rules and the company abides by the law," the lottery company said in a statement.

According to the AP, the Serbian rozzers have claimed that lottery employees who worked during the draw will have to undergo a lie detector test as the incident is investigated.

Computers and other equipment have been impounded, while six people have been questioned regarding the scandal.

AP reports:

"The lottery is very popular in Serbia, a Balkan country with a poor economy and widespread corruption." ®