• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

woke lowe's

VaSolvo

all seriousness aside
I hate the dang Covid excuse for every little thing.
That's the real sickness ... covid overposure and fatigue. Got a nice discount on a self-pay medical bill recently. Administrator said they would consider a price reduction request with a "hardship" excuse. I sent him one saying I didn't think the cost was commensurate with the service. He approved the discount and said it was because I didn't cite covid.
edit: spelling correction.

Last edited:

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
so this black leader of lowes gets on tv and announces he is starting a special program,

a program to support 'minority us businesses'

that black owned businesses will be set up to come in and pitch their products for lowes to carry on their shelves,

BUT,

nothing allowed for white business owners to do the same,

meaning it isn't about buying amerikan at all,
just more going woke faster than the next corp

point being,

boycott lowes and their racist division tactics
B'lowes

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
I wonder if I can just send the utility companies a note saying they wont be getting paid this month due to covid.
Try it! Be sure to let us know how it goes.

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Try it! Be sure to let us know how it goes.
Going great here. They keep sending out messages about how they won't shut off people service for non-payment

Usury

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Funny story...so the CEO where I USED TO work got on a call with the whole company couple months ago, talking about systemic racism and actually broke down crying. He setup for employees to make donations to BLM and they did a company match. He also announced they were reviewing lower-paid employees salaries company-wide and increasing mostly black salaries as a result (obviously this back-fired in week or so when the other blacks didn’t get a raise).

Not too long after a better opportunity presented itself and it wasn’t tough to make the decision to move. In all fairness this wasn’t the only reason or even primary for my move, but it just reiterated how out of touch most C-suite business execs seem to be these days, and how willing to alienate half or more of their workforce/customer base just to be perceived as woke/not racist.

Ironically a week later I was talking to a former coworker of mine and she left her job because she got an email notification that her company had made a BLM donation in her name.

WillA2

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
you see the pattern, it's not male baldness either

our freedoms are not 'going away' directly from .gov

the commies have found a way around that non-sense of legislate this, decide on that type business

now our Rights ARE truly controlled by men, through the Corporations, which iirc, are people too

our Rights are being dissolved in that pot of hot water we're cooking in...

Ribbet
That's almost correct. The commies use government to create red tape to prevent new small business which gives the boxes the upper hand. If the little guy had a fair shake, I'd probably be in business for myself.

Buck

Come On, Man!
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
That's almost correct. The commies use government to create red tape to prevent new small business which gives the boxes the upper hand. If the little guy had a fair shake, I'd probably be in business for myself.
Will, i read your stuff and agree

my problem now is to 'pull it all together', trying to 'see' how far down the hole this will go before any corporation erupts into a frenzy and goes all loud saying this isn't going to work for anyone...

RICO fits in here somewhere with an agreement to Corner the Market, the market being the USA, but at the end of the day, there's only room for one at the top, power sharing eventually ends, and the normal end is violence and destruction

i'm sensing i need to put the news down again, for a bit, there's just too much potential to watch for, and i can refocus on me and mine...

One Day At A Time

and as it goes:
I picked a bad year to give up cocaine

just the daily crap, Thanks

VaSolvo

all seriousness aside
Lowes recently refunded my online / store pick-up order. I showed up before they picked it so grabbed it myself and went though check-out. Clerk looked at my paperwork and said 'all-good'. That's one hell of a business model.