• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Woke Racist Coca Cola

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
online training telling them to "try to be less white of a coke drinker." :winks2:

I kinda wish I had not quit that shit 30 years ago, SO I COULD QUIT NOW, IN PROTEST !! :totally steamed::totally steamed:

The little fatty girl, Karlyn, loves coca cola, hello little girl, that shit is POISON !!!:hang:

the_shootist

Old (not THAT old), but dangerous, pasty white guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
online training telling them to "try to be less white of a coke drinker." :winks2:

I kinda wish I had not quit that shit 30 years ago, SO I COULD QUIT NOW, IN PROTEST !! :totally steamed::totally steamed:

The little fatty girl, Karlyn, loves coca cola, hello little girl, that shit is POISON !!!:hang:
I stopped drinking that poisonous trash years ago otherwise I'd be right there quitting with ya

Bottom Feeder

Hypophthalmichthys molitrix
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
"break with white solidarity"
Unh... but black solidarity is good, why is it not for the pink people?

"what it means to be white"
I take it that they are talking about the caucasian peoples here, the only white guy I know is Edgar Winters
Me? I'm kinda a pinkish tan, with (now at my age) brown spots sprinkled profusely across my skin.
I've seen peoples who identify as black that have lighter colored skin than me.

Whats the BFD about skin tone anyways? Its the character of a person that's most important. You stand on your own ground, not blame (or credit) some colorization for your station in life.

BF

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
In ALL races, there are the Good, the Bad & the Ugly !!! :winks2::shit happens:

Mr Paradise

Midas Member
Midas Member

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Yeah, and it's human nature, I guess, to focus on the bad and the ugly.

BF
We find ourselves awash in the bad and the ugly in 2021. Combined with all the media censorship we've now settled in with and are apparently now accustomed to, we're reaching the point that where it's tough to see anything else.

Mr Paradise

Midas Member
Midas Member

Someone_else

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
Coca Cola hits the spot,
Especially when you're on the pot.
Tastes like vinegar,
Looks like ink.
Coca Cola sure does stink.

EO 11110

CENSORSHIP KILLS
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
the big corps are part of the china style communism that the vipers are trying to install

interlocking directorships keep them all singing from the same hymnal

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
isn’t this discrimination? why isn’t it ok to simply be white?
Because the democrats and other swamp critters require a full time boogeyman to blame the problems on

It’s our turn I guess

Buck

Trying Something Different!
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
it was, for the longest time

but, it was some white elites who decided black folks no longer needed to act like white folks and they created bellbottoms and afrosheen, ebonics and purple-drank...then they blamed it on the white sheep...

last i checked, it wrecked lots of peoples perceptions...and lives

skin color...i can't believe this

it's the most obvious form of identification of any human being, visual, skin color, and yet we're supposed to still be so hung up on it we need re-training

what, to help the original training??????

this is ridiculous

ZZZZZ

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Black historians and authors such as Walter Williams and Thomas Sowell have written dozens of books explaining how descendants of slaves were making great progress in becoming independent, self-sufficient and prosperous in the early to mid 1900s. White Guilt took over in the late 50s and early 60s and TPTB decided that whites have to go out of their way to help blacks. Things then took a turn for the worse, for everyone.

Buck

Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
White Guilt took over in the late 50s and early 60s and TPTB decided that whites have to go out of their way to help blacks.
fear

they've used fear to control the narrative

lots of folks, from all walks of life, have 'accepted' one of the current narratives of fear, but, let's think about this for a moment...

people are following a lie, we are following a pack of lies, we're demonized when we question any of these lies

so, they use Fear and apply it with Lies and there isn't any official rebuttal to any of those Lies...and the 'low hanging fruit' often 'snap off' and fall away

they're then often tagged as "Criminal"

Buck

Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
so children, don't feel guilt, you'll be tagged as a Criminal one day

just say No

Mujahideen

Owner Operator
Midas Member
Site Supporter
so children, don't feel guilt, you'll be tagged as a Criminal one day

just say No
I don’t understand why someone should have guilt for being born into a stable nuclear family that has generational wealth.

It’s not like in my lifetime wypipo were doing much to stop me from achieving that. Beating the dead horse is just setting everyone back to my grandparents time.

“Reverse racism” is racism and it also reinforces the notion of white supremacy when you think about it. Why should one group have to be dumbed down so that we can all play fair?

Last edited:

oldgaranddad

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
...and PepsiCo demonstrates how incompetent it is by not jumping all over this. oh! My bad. They’ve already capitulated.

Hey! RC Cola here’s your chance. Don’t blow it like the last half dozen times.

Buck

Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
I don’t understand why someone should have guilt for being born into a stable nuclear family that has generational wealth.

It’s not like in my lifetime wypipo were doing much to stop me from achieving that. Beating the dead horse is just setting everyone back to my grandparents time.

“Reverse racism” is racism and it also reinforces the notion of white supremacy when you think about it. Why should one group have to be dumbed down so that we can all play fair?
that's just it...it's all a lie, it's all bull chit

it makes no sense because it's designed to keep us off balance, to keep us confused, it's designed to keep us separated and let the class-warfare, castes, continue...it's not designed to work at all

strange how we the people keep making it work, we've been frustrating them for decades

but, never believe it was ever meant to do anything other than to separate us from our money, to destabilize us, to get us to war with one another and to capitulate to them

but, let's also be honest, people have referenced others skin colors, for a multitude of reasons, since time began...

titling it as Racism is a new 'Control Device', a twisted use of the thing that we've all done, it's been going on long before we were born

Quite Literally, they're using us, against ourselves

and it's very devious because you have to remember that, at all times...and that's the chasm

hammerhead

Morphing
Midas Member
Midas Supporter

Wypipo. That's a keeper. Thanks.

mtnman

Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter
Platinum Bling
1613874528084.png

mtnman

Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter
Platinum Bling
Lieutenant Colonel Pemberton is spinning in his grave.

150101296_3750914104985035_8228659428927957225_n.jpg

EO 11110

CENSORSHIP KILLS
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
how do they verify percentage white? is it as simple as working on my tan and coloring my hair?