• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Woke Racist Coca Cola

oldgaranddad

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
It`s only "discrimination" if you`re a WHITE MAN ......... If you`re a Jig-A-B00 ........ it`s known as "FREE SPEECH" !!
I know many African Americans who cringe at this white privilege idiocy and face a major backlash from their own kind when they speak up often being called Uncle Tom or Aunt Jemima often from members of their own family.

Casey Jones

Ridin' that train
Silver Miner
"break with white solidarity"
Unh... but black solidarity is good, why is it not for the pink people?

"what it means to be white"
I take it that they are talking about the caucasian peoples here, the only white guy I know is Edgar Winters
Me? I'm kinda a pinkish tan, with (now at my age) brown spots sprinkled profusely across my skin.
I've seen peoples who identify as black that have lighter colored skin than me.

Whats the BFD about skin tone anyways? Its the character of a person that's most important. You stand on your own ground, not blame (or credit) some colorization for your station in life.

BF
Elsewhere there was talk of the lessening of competence in what used to be America. Why planes fall out of the sky in pieces, now, and a power grid comes apart on a cold snap. And so on.

This, IMHO, is part of it. This is a nation of Stupids. And how do stupid and backwards people organize themselves? By tribal and racial standards.

hammerhead

Morphing
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
I know many African Americans who cringe at this white privilege idiocy and face a major backlash from their own kind when they speak up often being called Uncle Tom or Aunt Jemima often from members of their own family.
The town and college opened the door to these social justice warriors and now everything is racist.

https://www.iberkshires.com/story/6...st-Legacy-in-Keynote-to-Daylong-Dialogue.html

"Williams made a statement and said they were going to give money to various places, that they were going to give students money so they can continue to study racial justice," Hart said. "But the school is named after Williams, a slaveowner. And when I was reading about your school and saw that your mascot is the Ephs, I was like, 'What in the world is an Eph?' Literally, it's named after Ephraim [Williams].

the_shootist

I identify as already vaccinated, bitches!
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Africans (black OR white) 'stuck' in America who think they're being discriminated against should hightail it right back to Africa where it's more inclusive and they can feel more appreciated. No one's stopping them!

davycoppitt

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Local news has switched from helping small businesses survive to helping minority businesses survive. They are goin to push this too far too fast. Your average American is getting really sick of this. Your working men keeping this country going are getting worn out are are the ones super pissed about all this already.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Local news has switched from helping small businesses survive to helping minority businesses survive. They are goin to push this too far too fast. Your average American is getting really sick of this. Your working men keeping this country going are getting worn out are are the ones super pissed about all this already.
I don't live in, nor depend on, any city so this trash doesn't really affect me. Where I live urban 'gibs type' Africans are hard to find ...only those damned white people scurrying to and fro everywhere. It's pretty tough to find any 'minority' small businesses here

Last edited:

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Atlas Shrugged — Ayn Rand, 1957

BF
[one of BF's suggested readings]
A lot on the left would benefit greatly by reading this book.

Sadly, I doubt 2% have the patience for 1200 pages.

I recently revisited on audible and it was something like 65 hours even on 125% speed

Still, a great investment in your brain

Casey Jones

Ridin' that train
Silver Miner

I recently revisited on audible and it was something like 65 hours even on 125% speed

How many hours does the average person have to live?

How much time does he spend in traffic, alone with nothing happening...waiting in lines, etc?

It might take many months to get through these books, but the line-waiting never goes away.

Bottom Feeder

Hypophthalmichthys molitrix
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Well, for the illiterate (if you don't read anything you might as well be) there is a movie of this particular book. But most of the others on my list its read only.

BF

BeefJerky

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
online training telling them to "try to be less white of a coke drinker." :winks2:

I kinda wish I had not quit that shit 30 years ago, SO I COULD QUIT NOW, IN PROTEST !! :totally steamed::totally steamed:

The little fatty girl, Karlyn, loves coca cola, hello little girl, that shit is POISON !!!:hang:
If you didn't quit 30 years ago you probably would not be here today.

mtnman

Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter
Platinum Bling
Screen Shot 2020-07-31 at 9.17.25 AM.png

mtnman

Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter
Platinum Bling
white.jpg

Tbonz

Gold Member
Gold Chaser

Actually the movie series was pretty good. Not sure how accurate it was in comparison to the book(s) but the message sure hit home with my kids.

Someone_else

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
I can stoop to their level (for a moment).
"Coca Cola is icky poo!"
"Coca Cola is carbonated with dead farts!"
"Things go better with Coke, but those things died years ago!"
"Coca Cola is for smelly people."

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame

gringott

"Internet Influencer"
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Coke hates Polar Bears.

Mr Paradise

Midas Member
Midas Member
D2E88982-E606-4A9E-9DF2-90E0C26DB912.jpeg

Mr Paradise

Midas Member
Midas Member

specsaregood

Silver Member
Silver Miner
CocaCola is gonna lose gen-Z as a customer with this bullshit. But I wonder why Coke is taking all the heat. These were courses on linked in and I assume for sale by linked in for hr departments to purchase/use.

Buck

Trying Something Different!
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
CocaCola is gonna lose gen-Z as a customer with this bullshit. But I wonder why Coke is taking all the heat. These were courses on linked in and I assume for sale by linked in for hr departments to purchase/use.
because Coke hasn't learned to deflect

makes them even more worthless to me

specsaregood

Silver Member
Silver Miner
because Coke hasn't learned to deflect
makes them even more worthless to me
Looks like they are learning:
In a letter to Fox Business, the soft drink giant said the slides being attributed to a Coca-Cola training program “are not part of the company’s learning curriculum.”

“Our Better Together global training is part of a learning plan to help build an inclusive workplace. It is comprised of a number of short vignettes, each a few minutes long," the company said.

It noted that the training is publicly available on LinkedIn, and includes a "variety of topics, including on diversity, equity and inclusion.
https://www.foxbusiness.com/lifestyle/coca-cola-staff-online-training-seminar-be-less-white

Casey Jones

Ridin' that train
Silver Miner
They're trying to play both sides of this.

If it's not their doing, SAY so. Better yet, CONDEMN this racism AS racism.

But they won't, and that alone tells us they're being duplicitious.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
I miss the old days!

1614196429837.png
1614196462231.png

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
That movie was funny ^^^

Buck

Trying Something Different!
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
coco? cola???

were they originally hiding the fact cocaine was in their product? then they dropped the cocaine and changed it to coca to entice people to buy their now cocaine-free version?

tricky bastiges

is that their story?

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Just a little update to the old Coke Slogan

DCDCFB1C-0C4A-4037-A4ED-09FB40A6C89E.jpeg

Someone_else

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
I did prefer Coke over Pepsi, but now I will buy neither. I will buy whatever the house brand is. Or RC Cola if they return their promotion of having 5 or 10 cent bottle caps under the cork.

edsl48

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
I drank Coca Cola from back in the days when "Coke" became a generic name. I will no longer buy its products knowing that my personal boycotting of them will not matter to the company but just the same I hope others will too. I also own some Coca Cola stock that I will be disposing of because the management deliberately did its best to alienate a large amount of the company's customers that is not in the best interest of the shareholders. My meager financial moves will mean nothing to Coca Cola but they will to me and I hope others will too.