• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Woman Spins 175 Times During Helicopter Rescue Gone Wrong

^updated^

found a way in
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
sorry, but I can't help but lol at this...

Inside Edition

Published on Jun 5, 2019

An elderly hiker being airlifted to safety on a stretcher spins wildly in a dizzying video. The 74-year-old woman had fallen while hiking in Phoenix, Arizona, and suffered face, wrist and hip injuries. During the windy airlift, firefighters say a line that was supposed to prevent the stretcher from spinning failed, leaving the woman helpless as she twisted a nauseating 175 times over more than two minutes. Rescuers said the woman experienced dizziness and nausea but is expected to recover.

Buck

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
That'll teach here to never set foot in the wilderness again

Come On, 74 years old and still hiking?

I'll bet she scaled Everest a few years back, right?

LOL, seriously, LOL, that IS a bummer...poor woman
LOL

sure are some good times captured on video these days,
schadenfreude

i have shadenfreudistic characteristics, like watching someone pick their nose only wanting to bet whether they'll eat it or not, then not looking away when they look up...never knowing whether or not I would have won the bet

maybe that's just crazy, yeah, crazy funny when you're laughing hard at them try to hide what they just did

LOL, and old women shouldn't be out hiking, there ought to be a law

LOL

engineear

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
At least they didnt use the bungee cord line. Thats gonna be a new ride at 6 Flags.

I remember going to Geauga Lake Park in Ohio. Watching people get in the "Dutch Shoes". They'd be upside down at the top of the spin and combs and coins would come crashing down. The 1 time when it was at the top the guy inside puked out the side, came spinning down and around and back to the top for barf "2! The operator could stop the cars at the top, and did so, to the dismay of all in involved...never went on that again...but always watched...sicko that I am!

Buck

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
My sister's boyfriend got hit in the head with a coin that fell from someone's pocket who was stopped at the top of the ride inside a spinning car, hammer head style car on a ferris wheel frame, everyone spinning and the penny launches...hit him pretty good

lol, LOL
yes it did
i didn't like him, i called it karma at the time
LOL