• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Woman steals $2.1 million in gold & jewelry from fiance's safe, then beats herself up to claim abuse

normaldude

Moral of the Story: Videotape everything, and never let a girlfriend, fiancee, anyone know the location or combination to your home safe.

---
www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3qfXMzbBKM

Florida millionaire releases surveillance video of his ex-fiancee 'beating herself up' after she claimed he attacked her

Scott Mitchell has released the footage of Mary Hunt hitting herself

Follows her claims that he abused her during their bitter legal battle

Businessman has accused her of stealing $2.1million worth of jewelry

He called off the engagement to a furious Hunt last summer

The blonde said he left her covered in bruises and gave her black eyes

But his attorney says the video is evidence her injuries were self-inflicted

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-beating-claiming-abused-vicious-divorce.html

http://www.tampabay.com/news/courts...lion-in-jewelry-after-jilting-fiancee/2265299

http://www.fox13news.com/news/local-news/195885070-story

Scorpio

Hunter of Chin Li's Boo Hoo Flu
Founding Member
Board Elder
Site Mgr
Midas Supporter ++
good grief...........

the_shootist

Old White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
I can't think of a more lethal destructive entity than a pissed off woman. No wonder sex robots have become all the rage! They're quiet, always there waiting, never complain and don't steal your money. Feminazi women are going to kill the golden goose for themselves and I'm happy they'll get what they asked for. They screw it up for the right great women out there (of which there are many)

Last edited:

Hystckndle

SWEATEQUITYIS$$$
Site Mgr
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
For sure.
Its ALL crazy.
We all are....
Its the sliding scale
( 0 to 100, all gas , all brake, any in between )
you gotta try and assess.
Make your bet. Lol
Goes both ways too.
Credit explosion play now,pay later
has warped everything even more.
" Good grief " is appropriate.

Professur

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Truly does make one wonder how we ever made it outta the trees.

90%RealMoney

Midas Member
Midas Member
Dude's a millionaire, and he ended up with THAT creature? Not attractive, obviously a psycho, gold digger. My guess is that she was willing to do it all on their first night together. Danger Will Robinson! Good women don't act like that. The guy IS a Moron!

Ebie

Midas Member
Midas Member
She did this before or after he broke off the engagement?
Why did he give her the combination to the safe?
Will he get the $ back?

Ebie

Midas Member
Midas Member
He is lucky that she did in the correct room so the camera recorded it.

Ebie

Midas Member
Midas Member
What was she doing in his bedroom after he broke up with her?

southfork

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Clintons stole 150m and are running for president, go figure

mayhem

RIP 9/6. Anything new is posted by his widow.
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Never screw with crazy.
They all seem to be crazy now. The only common factor is woman's liberation, never realizing that they really had it pretty well before. Yes there will always be male abusers, even now with WL. My wife is quite a free thinker with great ideas, but she would never desire to be without the protection of me. She believes that women are different from men, and of course they are, both should be respected for their innate qualities and there really isn't any competition between the sexes, or should't be anyway.

Cigarlover

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
I imagine the sex tapes will be out soon. just have to get this publicity over with first.

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
GIM Hall Of Fame

Professur

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Nanny cams are dirt cheap right now. Just makes sense to have a bunch around.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/HD-Module-S...182205?hash=item3d1ad5287d:g:GHIAAOSwcvdXPIoh

These suckers hide anywhere if you've any skill with a needle and thread. The motion detection feature means it doesn't kill the battery when nobody's there to film. A 32g chip costs peanuts, and you can easily add batteries in parallel to double or triple run time.

ErrosionOfAccord

#1 Global Warmer
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
They all seem to be crazy now.
I think your generation was the last to have predominately decent women. Look, it could be that I'm an idiot and pick lousy lying thieves or it could be that most of them are just that way. From my perspective I'm willing to bet the good women in my age group were picked over and became unavailable (taken) 20 years ago. Maybe there are a few out there approaching 50 who are genuinely good people but I'm feeling well past experimenting to find out. The complexities that arise with the mixing of families, while surmountable, are simply a pain in the ass. Marriage is a no brainer, as in NEVER again. That leads to other questions and or problems such as inheritance, life and health insurance issues. The way I see it is they have done it to themselves, and I think there are quite a few who will find themselves destitute in old age due to the way relationships are used and abused in this age. Millennial men find marriage to be an exceptionally bad concept and disadvantageous.

I'm not saying I'm perfect. One gift no other person will ever be given from me in this life again is 100% trust. I'm not a jealous guy, I don't follow women around and call them to see where they are. If someone is going to screw around you will never be able to stop it so that is a waste of time. No woman will ever know my safe combo again nor will they get rid of my possessions in order to replace them with their own. Inventories will be kept and next one who walks out of here with my stuff will be jailed. I suppose you could say I've re-upped my membership in the He Man Woman Haters Club but, in essence people suck.

While this is drifting away from the original post, I relish in the fact that not only did the ex lie to me but she has lied to everyone about me including the fat dope she is with now. What a great way to start a new life and relationship, all based on a lie. That brings up another point though; what woman in the middle age group hasn't done the exact same thing? Why should I put myself out there and be the next dope? It's going to be a tough row to ho(e) for those middle aged women with sorry careers and no dopes to give a damn about them.

mayhem

Silver Miner
Site Supporter
I think your generation was the last to have predominately decent women. Look, it could be that I'm an idiot and pick lousy lying thieves or it could be that most of them are just that way. From my perspective I'm willing to bet the good women in my age group were picked over and became unavailable (taken) 20 years ago. Maybe there are a few out there approaching 50 who are genuinely good people but I'm feeling well past experimenting to find out. The complexities that arise with the mixing of families, while surmountable, are simply a pain in the ass. Marriage is a no brainer, as in NEVER again. That leads to other questions and or problems such as inheritance, life and health insurance issues. The way I see it is they have done it to themselves, and I think there are quite a few who will find themselves destitute in old age due to the way relationships are used and abused in this age. Millennial men find marriage to be an exceptionally bad concept and disadvantageous.

I'm not saying I'm perfect. One gift no other person will ever be given from me in this life again is 100% trust. I'm not a jealous guy, I don't follow women around and call them to see where they are. If someone is going to screw around you will never be able to stop it so that is a waste of time. No woman will ever know my safe combo again nor will they get rid of my possessions in order to replace them with their own. Inventories will be kept and next one who walks out of here with my stuff will be jailed. I suppose you could say I've re-upped my membership in the He Man Woman Haters Club but, in essence people suck.

While this is drifting away from the original post, I relish in the fact that not only did the ex lie to me but she has lied to everyone about me including the fat dope she is with now. What a great way to start a new life and relationship, all based on a lie. That brings up another point though; what woman in the middle age group hasn't done the exact same thing? Why should I put myself out there and be the next dope? It's going to be a tough row to ho(e) for those middle aged women with sorry careers and no dopes to give a damn about them.
Well said EOA. Here is my story, it ain't no secret anyway. Went through two wives by the time I was 35. Stayed single for 12 years and totally enjoyed it. I have this sense of humor that you either love it or hate it. I was 47 sitting in my mom's living room when my oldest niece asked me, "Uncle Don how come you aren't married"? Now she was one of the feminist types so I saw a opportunity to twist her nose a bit. My reply was, "I haven't met a woman who will cook, clean, iron my clothes, and keep her mouth shut yet!" Well doncha know she came back at me with "I got the gal for ya". So I replied have her call me and I'll take her out to dinner. Figuring that would be the end of any such foolishness, I forgot the matter. About a week later I gets this phone call from this soft spoken woman and asks are you Judy's uncle. I said yup I am. She introduced herself and we agreed to meet at this particular restaurant at 8 PM the next night.

So by now you prolly know where this is going right? I sure wasn't looking for a wife, butttt I was willing to accept another into my life who would be first my best friend, and second someone who would stick it out through the up's and downs. Don't need to git that silly State approved paper anyway.

The diner went well. I opened with (because I pretty much grew up here in S. Fla.) And I was looking for someone who thought pot was sumptin you cooked in, and coke came in a can. I had all I wanted of party wimmins who lie, cheat, and just are not trustworthy. Well that was 26 years ago, and she is sitting twenty feet away from me reading a book right now. She has been dragged through hell with my "bad year" as I call it where I had four major surgery's in 13 months. We still have separate CC's, and vehicles, but we did get married after talking to a attorney. Sometimes ya just get lucky with them blind dates. Believe me it wasn't love at first sight, we just kinda grew on each other by proving that we both could be trusted.

PS: She cleans and irons to this day. I cook simply because I'm really good at it.

mayhem

Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Somehow I missed that vid Jay. What a h00t! I called the wife over to re-watch it. We were both on the floor laughing.

:2 thumbs up::2 thumbs up::2 thumbs up:

90%RealMoney

Midas Member
Midas Member
Well said EOA. Here is my story, it ain't no secret anyway. Went through two wives by the time I was 35. Stayed single for 12 years and totally enjoyed it. I have this sense of humor that you either love it or hate it. I was 47 sitting in my mom's living room when my oldest niece asked me, "Uncle Don how come you aren't married"? Now she was one of the feminist types so I saw a opportunity to twist her nose a bit. My reply was, "I haven't met a woman who will cook, clean, iron my clothes, and keep her mouth shut yet!" Well doncha know she came back at me with "I got the gal for ya". So I replied have her call me and I'll take her out to dinner. Figuring that would be the end of any such foolishness, I forgot the matter. About a week later I gets this phone call from this soft spoken woman and asks are you Judy's uncle. I said yup I am. She introduced herself and we agreed to meet at this particular restaurant at 8 PM the next night.

So by now you prolly know where this is going right? I sure wasn't looking for a wife, butttt I was willing to accept another into my life who would be first my best friend, and second someone who would stick it out through the up's and downs. Don't need to git that silly State approved paper anyway.

The diner went well. I opened with (because I pretty much grew up here in S. Fla.) And I was looking for someone who thought pot was sumptin you cooked in, and coke came in a can. I had all I wanted of party wimmins who lie, cheat, and just are not trustworthy. Well that was 26 years ago, and she is sitting twenty feet away from me reading a book right now. She has been dragged through hell with my "bad year" as I call it where I had four major surgery's in 13 months. We still have separate CC's, and vehicles, but we did get married after talking to a attorney. Sometimes ya just get lucky with them blind dates. Believe me it wasn't love at first sight, we just kinda grew on each other by proving that we both could be trusted.

PS: She cleans and irons to this day. I cook simply because I'm really good at it.
You're a lucky Man Blazer.