• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Worst Idea Yet

Rollie Free

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score
Next up, a Joe Biden 4th of July celebration.
nuclear-bomb.png

Casey Jones

Train left the station...
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
All the propagandists REPORTERS, in street clothes, fawning over Puddinhead. Like proud parents watching a Speshul Child finally master riding an adult trike.

It's too damn bad he didn't break his hip and wind up dying. Yeah, I know who takes his place. She'll be easier to deal with; push the envelope. All that would be needed is not to let her nominate Stacy Hammbutt or Cankles Rodham to the VP post.

Once Xiden is out, the cards start falling, thinks I. It would be a psychological blow.

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member
Reaction score

gringott

"Internet Moofluencer"
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
It's a show folks and this is just the latest episode.
No way they put that guy on a bike with those kind of pedals without knowing what that meant.
They are supporting the story arc.

the_shootist

Good luck!
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
No way they put that guy on a bike with those kind of pedals without knowing what that meant.
Yup, it's all a ruse

1655647956216.png

D-FENZ

Platinum Bling
Sr Midas Sup +++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Why would they put him on a bike? They should know full well that Putin's at the gravity controls?

gringott

"Internet Moofluencer"
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score

newmisty

DUPPY CONQUERER
Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
The pedophile president proudly pedaled towards pretend paparazzi till he pooped out and popped off.

Rollie Free

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score
The pedophile president proudly pedaled towards pretend paparazzi till he pooped out and popped off.
I am guessing they staged him up behind the trees and figured he'd make it that far. Maybe they even ran alongside him holding the bike like my dad used to do with me.
What I don't think happened is an 80 year old got up that morning feeling a good ride coming on. His handlers suck.

Avalon

The most courageous act is to think for yourself
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
it does make you wonder doesn't it? If covid is code for 'processed" then Cooper, Fauci and Turdy got their turn.

Casey Jones

Train left the station...
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
I am guessing they staged him up behind the trees and figured he'd make it that far. Maybe they even ran alongside him holding the bike like my dad used to do with me.
What I don't think happened is an 80 year old got up that morning feeling a good ride coming on. His handlers suck.
They have no perspective. Not for how people live, and not for how real 80-year-olds live.

I've had a few energetic elderly people in my family. My father's stepfather was working as a machinist into his eighties. He had no car - that's how he quickly owned a house, as an immigrant DP from Hungary. But he walked to work; and also two miles to Cleveland's West Side Market. He had a basket grocery cart he'd pull. You don't see those anymore, but 50 years ago, a lot of elderly had them.

But what he didn't do was ride a bike. He was slow and deliberate even in moving tools about, at home - and he stopped going upstairs (two bedrooms up there, empty; he never used them) because he was afraid of falling on the stairs. It became my father's job to go up there every time he was there, to check for rodents, window damage, anything else.

Xiden's keepers - not his puppetmasters, but the ones who push him where he's going - they're kids. The idea of an 80-year-old on a bicycle doesn't sound incongruous to them. If someone is strong and energetic, he rides a bicycle and twerks at bars.

Now, what would have impressed me, was Poopypants sitting down (bleah!) with a mediuh body - even a Leftist liar - and having a deep conversation. Without the wandering away or trailing off into a whisper, while looking off into space.

THEN I might think he's still got a few of his marbles left.

EO 11110

(censor) from a long line of (censors)
Survivor
Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
81cb13d4f4062d2d2ab700174a230843

Attachments

• 1655761486666.png
    1655761486666.png
    153.2 KB · Views: 5

Rollie Free

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score
They have no perspective. Not for how people live, and not for how real 80-year-olds live.

I've had a few energetic elderly people in my family. My father's stepfather was working as a machinist into his eighties. He had no car - that's how he quickly owned a house, as an immigrant DP from Hungary. But he walked to work; and also two miles to Cleveland's West Side Market. He had a basket grocery cart he'd pull. You don't see those anymore, but 50 years ago, a lot of elderly had them.

But what he didn't do was ride a bike. He was slow and deliberate even in moving tools about, at home - and he stopped going upstairs (two bedrooms up there, empty; he never used them) because he was afraid of falling on the stairs. It became my father's job to go up there every time he was there, to check for rodents, window damage, anything else.

Xiden's keepers - not his puppetmasters, but the ones who push him where he's going - they're kids. The idea of an 80-year-old on a bicycle doesn't sound incongruous to them. If someone is strong and energetic, he rides a bicycle and twerks at bars.

Now, what would have impressed me, was Poopypants sitting down (bleah!) with a mediuh body - even a Leftist liar - and having a deep conversation. Without the wandering away or trailing off into a whisper, while looking off into space.

THEN I might think he's still got a few of his marbles left.
Your forays into storytelling and narratives are well recieved and always a good read. You have a talent.

chieftain

Trump got them plump
Gold Chaser
Reaction score