• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Wow. Seattle IS dying

FunnyMoney

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Good summary BF.
For number 2, it is a much bigger issue than you think.

There are vets with some really large baggage due to their "war for profit" experiences and the "greetings" the gov't gives them when they return.

Some of those vets are homeless. Are we not responsible to some degree for them? They were lied to at a very young age and told the war was to protect our liberty when that was a flat out lie. Then they were given equipment often in terrible condition, some have died directly because of the well known for years, faulty equipment. The list of atrocities committed against our vets by our own gov't are outstanding and border on treasonous. And now many vets find themselves among the homeless and part of the homelessness problem.

I know one vet who's lived in his car for decades. He has some amazing stories. The ones that really get me pissed off are the ones where the police have hassled him for living in his vehicle and about the meds he carries with him.

But this thread is about the video's representation of our nation's homeless. I don't think the video is up to GIM standards, I think we know better. GIM members should get together and create our own video on the homelessness. I bet we could do a better job than ABC channel 4 news did. But the music... do you think we could "borrow" their music?

The music is so good and the fear tactics so obvious and the agenda so inside the matrix in that video, that I hope this thread becomes the most popular thread here.

Last edited:

tigerwillow1

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
  1. Some peoples don’t want to work
  2. There’s some loonies there
  3. Piss poor planning
  4. Love drugs more than security
  5. Don’t give a shit as long as the spare change keeps coming
And no city large or small is exempt.
HOWEVER:
1. It's easier to work the welfare system in bigger cities because the population and politicians are more detached from the recipients.
2. Left-leaning politicians are more willing to buy votes by shielding people from the natural consequences of their own actions and choices.

Therefore,
People on the 1-to-5 list fare better in bigger cities, and in blue cities, and have an incentive to move there. Big blue cities are the best for them. Seattle is very big, and it's very blue.

Joe King

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Another "good" vid on Seattle's homeless problem.
...and I say "good" because there's nothing good about it.

As Walt said in the OP, first ten minutes are plenty.

"Seattle was supposed to be this shining beacon of what the possibilities were for your life, raising your kids, your family... there's a lot going on here that's being actively ignored. By the politicians, even the people, almost kind of a desire to just ignore a very blatant but then yet allusive reality that is a epidemic disguising itself as a homeless epidemic." Colion Noir shines a light on the epidemic disguising itself as a homelessness problem, that is plaguing Seattle, while the politicians refuse to even acknowledge the issue and instead scapegoat owners and diminish the rights of the law-abiding. This is the true story of Seattle and its Utopian lie.

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
FF will NEVER watch it.

Joe King

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
FF will NEVER watch it.
At this point, I don't care if he doesn't. I posted that for everyone else who might still be able to see the truth.

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Not exactly. There were a lot of druggies back then too, history books are full of substance abuses.

The drug issue is more powerful today, but what isn't? Used to be people took care of the mentally ill or they quickly were relegated out of sight. Once mentally ill became a crime instead of a health issue, then few were willing to venture in to help.
Well, maybe you are not as old as I am. I did not see any drugs & I only knew of one pothead, UNTIL the government started their "war on drugs", Nixon 1971, then I started to see drugs grow & grow to an epidemic. Now we have an opiod crisis, after our Marines guarded the opium fields of Afghanistan. Our drug problem is TEN TIMES WHAT IT WAS IN THE 1950'S & 60'S. Heroin is rampant here now.
This is just those that went through the system, many are caught & released or not caught.

war on drugs.jpg

Last edited:

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
This shot tells quite story ! FM, you need to watch this !

seattle.jpg

Thecrensh

Gold Member
Gold Chaser

View attachment 128631
As much as I'd like to fully become a libertarian nation, I fear we won't be the nation described by the libertarians where Potholes are spontaneously filled by citizens, but instead will become a nation like the image above where people simply drug their minds away and lay in their own filth.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Well, maybe you are not as old as I am. I did not see any drugs & I only knew of one pothead, UNTIL the government started their "war on drugs", Nixon 1971, then I started to see drugs grow & grow to an epidemic. Now we have an opiod crisis, after our Marines guarded the opium fields of Afghanistan. Our drug problem is TEN TIMES WHAT IT WAS IN THE 1950'S & 60'S. Heroin is rampant here now.
This is just those that went through the system, many are caught & released or not caught.

View attachment 128630
The more laws that government puts into the books the more criminals we create!

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Hey FF:

AMAZON has gotten the message you can't admit. Say: "Goodbye."

FunnyMoney

Silver Member
Silver Miner

HAHA - I got a laugh.

Tyranny will fix those homeless, don't worry, they'll get their due. Nobody will say anything bad about it. More laws and more tyranny should help solve our druggy homeless problem. If not, maybe we can send them to the front line in our next war for profit.

Hilarious isn't it? People love to point out the problems, but when it comes to solution time, just like our current and past POTUSs, it's AWOL or 7 deferments please.

historyrepete

Silver Member
Silver Miner
HAHA - I got a laugh.

Tyranny will fix those homeless, don't worry, they'll get their due. Nobody will say anything bad about it. More laws and more tyranny should help solve our druggy homeless problem. If not, maybe we can send them to the front line in our next war for profit.

Hilarious isn't it? People love to point out the problems, but when it comes to solution time, just like our current and past POTUSs, it's AWOL or 7 deferments please.

It's about individual responsibility.
Governments aren't here to solve self loathing peoples self created problems.
My money is for me to make a better way for me not to rehab or house derelicts and addicts

FunnyMoney

Silver Member
Silver Miner
It's about individual responsibility.
Governments aren't here to solve self loathing peoples self created problems.
My money is for me to make a better way for me not to rehab or house derelicts and addicts
Uncle Sam thinks otherwise. Get in line and keep spending those dollars. How many people in our nation already get food stamps or some other gov't payment or work directly or indirectly for our handlers?

Individual responsibility has no place in the cradle to grave, big brother, nanny state. Zerozone and Asia are long past having this debate. Just because we think we still have the freedom to debate it at some national level, doesn't mean the debate is actually going to matter.