• Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
  • There are no markets
  • "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

WOW!!! - This is a big deal. Seriously.

Strawboss

America...Love it...or GTFO
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
The SDNY US Attorney has agreed to empanel a federal grand jury to investigate 9/11.

This is being reported by the founder of Architects and Engineers for 9/11 truth....check out this press release on their site

https://www.ae911truth.org/grandjury

Here is a video of the interview. This is a big deal...

Strawboss

Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Here is the legal statute the US Attorney referenced.

18 U.S. Code § 3332 - Powers and duties
(a)
It shall be the duty of each such grand jury impaneled within any judicial district to inquire into offenses against the criminal laws of the United States alleged to have been committed within that district. Such alleged offenses may be brought to the attention of the grand jury by the court or by any attorney appearing on behalf of the United States for the presentation of evidence. Any such attorney receiving information concerning such an alleged offense from any other person shall, if requested by such other person, inform the grand jury of such alleged offense, the identity of such other person, and such attorney’s action or recommendation.
(b)
Whenever the district court determines that the volume of business of the special grand jury exceeds the capacity of the grand jury to discharge its obligations, the district court may order an additional special grand jury for that district to be impaneled.

Strawboss

Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
1. Each Federal district has an existing grand jury.
2. ANY attorney can have evidence presented to that grand jury. The US Attorney is obligated BY LAW to present any such presented evidence to the grand jury in ANY alleged criminal activity occurring in that district.
3. In this case - the evidence about 9/11, building 7, etc... will be heard by the grand jury.
4. This also reveals another truth...
5. US citizens have the RIGHT to assemble evidence of a crime - including crimes committed by the deep state - and have that evidence heard by a grand jury.
6. WE THE PEOPLE have the power to end the deep state - and this grand jury vehicle is the way to do it.

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Interesting.

At the very least, we may get a clearer picture of just what went down... Very probably somewhere between "Gawd has smote the unholy" and "Aliens!!"

It'll be great to get rid of the hyperbole on both ends.

arminius

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
About fucking time...

How far this gets should be a true barometer of our political reality.

The fact that they were able to murder over three thousand people and get away with it for over a decade demonstrates their power...

Time to end that.

Uglytruth

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
17 year later.... a generation? Kinda like the Kennedy papers. Either everyone is dead or records and evidence lost or destroyed.......

There is no public accepted path from a couple planes flew into buildings hijacked by guys with box cutters and the buildings collapsed into their own footprint toooooooooooooooooo it was an inside job, thermite was used and placed long before the event and really your govt knew & killed 3K people......... and that lead to passing the patriot act so .gov could spy on anyone and anything and start another dead end war.

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
17 year later.... a generation? Kinda like the Kennedy papers. Either everyone is dead or records and evidence lost or destroyed.......
Klinton is relying on that too !

hoarder

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
It's not any big deal if alligators do the investigation. As a matter of fact it would only reinforce the lie if they find nothing or report preposterous partisan lies.

Cigarlover

Gold Member
Gold Chaser

There is no public accepted path from a couple planes flew into buildings hijacked by guys with box cutters and the buildings collapsed into their own footprint toooooooooooooooooo it was an inside job, thermite was used and placed long before the event and really your govt knew & killed 3K people......... and that lead to passing the patriot act so .gov could spy on anyone and anything and start another dead end war.
And after the first Iraqi invasion Bush Senior went on to sit on the board of some major MIC company/ies. No surprise his son also had to have a major war.
About 3 days ago I was sitting here smoking with a couple people and got to talking about shit.. I asked them where most of the (/11 hijackers came from? They all replied Iraq. I said nope, most were from Saudi Arabia. So we went into Iraq, destroyed a country and kidnapped it's leader and then hung him. Stole all their gold and spent trillions on a war on terror since then. The Bushes and Cheney got mega rich as well as the MIC.
Crickets after that... Not much more was said on the matter but you could see their minds were blown. I didn't bother with Building 7 at the time because sometimes you have to just plant the seeds and let them sprout. As they grow people will come looking for fertilizer to help it grow.
I'm a gardener by nature and in so many ways. :)

Really good to hear this will be looked at with fresh eyes. The chances of the feds answering any foil requests that are meaningful is slim but its a great start.

TAEZZAR

Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
I have been a supporting member of AE911TRUTH from the get go.
I said nope, most were from Saudi Arabia D.C., as in "Bushes and Cheney" .

the_shootist

Molon Labe! Deplorable Dreg!
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Investigations, inquiries and the like do nothing for me. I still haven't seen a happening which makes me stop and take notice. It's all bullshit and cotton wads. Events, actions, real happenings are all I'm interested in now and we don't have any we can point to and go WOW!!!

Show me where I'm wrong!

Strawboss

Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Investigations, inquiries and the like do nothing for me. I still haven't seen a happening which makes me stop and take notice. It's all bullshit and cotton wads. Events, actions, real happenings are all I'm interested in now and we don't have any we can point to and go WOW!!!

Show me where I'm wrong!
Arch&Eng for 911 truth are going to be able to present their evidence in front of a federal grand jury who has the power to subpoena witnesses and documentation. That jury will be made up of New Yorkers.

When it comes to 911 - there is no Democrat vs. Republican. There is only Americans. That grand jury will do its job when it comes to this stuff.

If a grand jury has the evidence that AE911T has assembled - I think indictments are the natural consequence...assuming they can get to the actual parties involved. It will be easy to prove that the building were taken down by explosives - but might be a bit harder to prove who was behind it all...

It may not be the decomposing corpses swinging from the end of ropes that you want...but, it might be a significant step in that direction.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Arch&Eng for 911 truth are going to be able to present their evidence in front of a federal grand jury who has the power to subpoena witnesses and documentation. That jury will be made up of New Yorkers.

When it comes to 911 - there is no Democrat vs. Republican. There is only Americans. That grand jury will do its job when it comes to this stuff.

If a grand jury has the evidence that AE911T has assembled - I think indictments are the natural consequence...assuming they can get to the actual parties involved. It will be easy to prove that the building were taken down by explosives - but might be a bit harder to prove who was behind it all...

It may not be the decomposing corpses swinging from the end of ropes that you want...but, it might be a significant step in that direction.
It's nice that you feel justice might be served for those who died that day but I'm afraid I'm not as optimistic.

Uglytruth

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
^^ His gut was right^^

When I saw it I knew steel don't act like that. I leaned over to the engineer next to me and said somethings not right...... he looked at me then he looked at the TV again. We never spoke about that again.

kiffertom

Seeker
Seeker
And after the first Iraqi invasion Bush Senior went on to sit on the board of some major MIC company/ies. No surprise his son also had to have a major war.
About 3 days ago I was sitting here smoking with a couple people and got to talking about shit.. I asked them where most of the (/11 hijackers came from? They all replied Iraq. I said nope, most were from Saudi Arabia. So we went into Iraq, destroyed a country and kidnapped it's leader and then hung him. Stole all their gold and spent trillions on a war on terror since then. The Bushes and Cheney got mega rich as well as the MIC.
Crickets after that... Not much more was said on the matter but you could see their minds were blown. I didn't bother with Building 7 at the time because sometimes you have to just plant the seeds and let them sprout. As they grow people will come looking for fertilizer to help it grow.
I'm a gardener by nature and in so many ways. :)

Really good to hear this will be looked at with fresh eyes. The chances of the feds answering any foil requests that are meaningful is slim but its a great start.
i started a discussion about a week ago about nine eleven! when i said it was an inside job one person said i was nuts to think that. all i said was tell me about building 7. they were so uniformed that they didnt know what i meant by building 7. i told them to read up and then we would speak about it. this is the 2nd or 3rd time ive brought this up and no one knows about building 7. average iq in U.S. is 98. and it sure does show. so when you speak to most people they are way below your intelligence level! i wonder what the average iq is on gim? 130+?

Cigarlover

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
I was in Costa Rica 1/12 years ago with my daughter and her husband. Her Husband is from NYC and he didn't know about building 7.

The only proof we need that our country has been hijacked is to look at the media. It's now what they report, it's the lack of in depth discussion or commentary and the failure to follow up on anything. Always something left out of the story. Never any pressure put on the Gov to explain things.

Whatever happened to that Taos camp or whatever it's called down in New Mexico. The terrorists that were training the kids. Poof, story is just gone. This should have been top story on the MSM for at least weeks so people are aware of whats going on right under the gov noses. But nada.

Aurumag

Dimly lit. Highly reflective
Midas Member
Site Supporter
i started a discussion about a week ago about nine eleven! when i said it was an inside job one person said i was nuts to think that. all i said was tell me about building 7. they were so uniformed that they didnt know what i meant by building 7...
Even my uber-liberal relatives know about BLDG 7.

Area51

Silver Miner
Seeker
It's time to move on from asking "who orchestrated 9/11" and start asking WHY they orchestrated it.

Was it to invade Iraq and steal their oil & gold?

Was it to invade Afghanistan and get the opium production restarted again?

Was it to strip away personal rights and privacy?

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
It's time to move on from asking "who orchestrated 9/11" and start asking WHY they orchestrated it.

Was it to invade Iraq and steal their oil & gold?

Was it to invade Afghanistan and get the opium production restarted again?

Was it to strip away personal rights and privacy?
All of the above

Area51

Silver Miner
Seeker
Yes, it was a terrific score for the wealthy elites to cover all three items on the agenda.

If I had to rank them in order, I'd put restoring the opium production in Afghanistan as the number one priority.

Take a look at what happened to opium in 2000 when the Taliban came into power - - they essentially eradicated the poppy crop.

TAEZZAR

Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Yes, it was a terrific score for the wealthy elites to cover all three items on the agenda.

If I had to rank them in order, I'd put restoring the opium production in Afghanistan as the number one priority.

Take a look at what happened to opium in 2000 when the Taliban came into power - - they essentially eradicated the poppy crop.

I don't think so. Look what has happened since 2001.
Opium production in Afghanistan has been on the rise since U.S. occupation started in 2001.​
Indeed, a brand new report from the United Nations finds that opium production is at an all-time high.

Common Dreams notes:

The cultivation of opium poppy in Afghanistan—a nation under the military control of US and NATO forces for more than twelve years—has risen to an all-time high, according to the 2013 Afghanistan Opium Survey released Wednesday by the United Nations.
According to the report, cultivation of poppy across the war-torn nation rose 36 per cent in 2013 and total opium production amounted to 5,500 tons, up by almost a half since 2012.
“This has never been witnessed before in the history of Afghanistan,” said Jean-Luc Lemahieu, the outgoing leader of the Afghanistan office of the United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime, which produced the report.​
The U.S. military has allowed poppy cultivation to continue in order to appease farmers and government officials involved with the drug trade who might otherwise turn against the Afghan Karzai government in Kabul. Fueling both sides, in fact, the opium and heroin industry is both a product of the war and an essential source for continued conflict.

SOURCE: https://www.globalresearch.ca/drug-...ds-to-all-time-high-heroin-production/5358053

VIDEO!

anywoundedduck

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
The entire poppy crop is a revenue producer for the Bush Cartel. Our troops,guard,the crop, and nothing much else.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter

anywoundedduck

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
The entire poppy crop is a revenue producer for the Bush Cartel. Our troops,guard,the crop, and nothing much else.
And they sell the heroin and shit on the streets of the largest cities in America, smuggled through our southern border.
So it follows that the Democrats need open borders to sell their wares.
Children and blow. That is what they smuggle across the border and sell.
Without that revenue, the Democrats will cease to exist.

Area51

Silver Miner
Seeker
I don't think so. Look what has happened since 2001.
Opium production in Afghanistan has been on the rise since U.S. occupation started in 2001.​
Indeed, a brand new report from the United Nations finds that opium production is at an all-time high.

Common Dreams notes:

The cultivation of opium poppy in Afghanistan—a nation under the military control of US and NATO forces for more than twelve years—has risen to an all-time high, according to the 2013 Afghanistan Opium Survey released Wednesday by the United Nations.
According to the report, cultivation of poppy across the war-torn nation rose 36 per cent in 2013 and total opium production amounted to 5,500 tons, up by almost a half since 2012.
“This has never been witnessed before in the history of Afghanistan,” said Jean-Luc Lemahieu, the outgoing leader of the Afghanistan office of the United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime, which produced the report.​
The U.S. military has allowed poppy cultivation to continue in order to appease farmers and government officials involved with the drug trade who might otherwise turn against the Afghan Karzai government in Kabul. Fueling both sides, in fact, the opium and heroin industry is both a product of the war and an essential source for continued conflict.

SOURCE: https://www.globalresearch.ca/drug-...ds-to-all-time-high-heroin-production/5358053

VIDEO!

Yes, that's exactly my point.

In 2000 the Taliban declared a ban on opium farming - - Islam is staunchly opposed to drug and alcohol use - - and in 2001 the crop was essentially wiped out in Afghanistan.

That's why the US government had to invade - - because the wealthy elites were desperate for the opium revenue to continue.

Once the US military attacked Afghanistan and got rid of the Taliban, opium production was restarted again in 2002 and its grown since then.

Area51

Silver Miner
Seeker
And they sell the heroin and shit on the streets of the largest cities in America, smuggled through our southern border.
So it follows that the Democrats need open borders to sell their wares.
Children and blow. That is what they smuggle across the border and sell.
Without that revenue, the Democrats will cease to exist.

Drug running and diddling children is a bipartisan effort, my friend.