• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

"WRONG HOUSE, BUSTER!"

^updated^

found a way in
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++

East Idaho News
Published on Feb 19, 2019

Courtesy Caspian “Cash” Shamel IDAHO FALLS — An Idaho Falls man was arrested Sunday after an attempted assault and burglary that was all caught on a home security camera. Police reports show that at approximately 1:30 a.m., Idaho Falls Police Officers were dispatched to the 400 block of Neptune Drive for reports that an armed and masked man had forced entry into a private residence. Video footage, taken from inside the victim’s home, showed a man enter the home wearing a black hoodie and carrying a black bag and what appears to be a shotgun. The victim, Caspian “Cash” Shamel, explained the footage was caught on a motion-activated security camera. The video shows Shamel wrestled the man to the ground. After a struggle, the man, identified as Eddie Walker, 28, attempted to flee. Idaho Falls Police Officers arrived on the scene shortly after receiving the 911 call and were able to apprehend Walker a short distance from the residence. “I instantly reacted. A physical interaction ensued,” Shamel told EastIdahoNews.com. “I refused to let go of the firearm and he dragged me down my stairs. At the steps, to my porch, he slipped on ice. I gained the upper hand, and immediately landed a numerous number of blows with my heel and knee. (I) disarmed him and tossed his weapon inside.” Shamel said that’s when his roommates, (who were asleep at the time of the break-in) woke up and took hold of the intruder while Shamel went to grab his own gun. “He managed to slip free a mere matter of moments before the police arrived and assumed control of the situation,” Shamel said. Walker was arrested and charged with felony aggravated battery, aggravated assault, burglary and misdemeanor resisting arrest. According to a news release, a 12 gauge shotgun was recovered from the scene, but no shots were fired. Shamel received minor injuries from his altercation with the masked man. Police laos arrested another man at the scene. Jon Dale, 23, was not part of the burglary attempt. However, he fled due to an outstanding warrant. Walker’s preliminary hearing in district court is scheduled for March 5.

GOLDZILLA

Harvurd Koleej Jeenyus
Midas Member
The next person to go out the door would be the useless woman who did nothing but watch and run away.

GOLDZILLA

Harvurd Koleej Jeenyus
Midas Member
My old lady would be beating the robber with a broomstick or whatever else she had available.

kiffertom

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Seeker
The next person to go out the door would be the useless woman who did nothing but watch and run away.
the girls i use to date would have jumped on his back in a new york second.

Silver

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
I had an ex that could have kicked the perps ass herself...

engineear

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
I had an ex that could have kicked the perps ass herself...
I always dated the 5' 100lb types. I never like to be tossed... I was the tosser not the tossee...if you get the picture. One girl was 110...the extra 10 was on her chest...fun bags. Always wondered how her back felt all these years later.
If, for whatever reason there was a smaller, even more petite version available, we always joked(we, meaning all the well endowed males) that we'd have to wrap the girl with duct tape, so she wouldn't split...sick, I know. But when its 4 in the morning.....

Joe King

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
The perp was obviously not mentally prepared to actually use his gun.
...and that's a good thing for the dude with the brass balls that the gun was pointed at. Walked up to that guy like a boss. Lol