• Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
  • There are no markets
  • "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

WTF???

BarnacleBob

GIM Founding Member & Mod.
Founding Member
Site Mgr
Site Supporter
America was founded on creating & expanding trade with western Anglo-Saxon European nations, a.k.a. the western "civilised" nations. America using a small contingent of black african & white slaves, indentured servants & mass immigration from European nations settled, built & constructed American into the nation it is today.

Today, aspiring non-European immigrants believe they have & hold the right to invade America and share in the bounty that inherently belongs to the posterity of the original settlers & immigrants.

Almost everything gone or going wrong in America vcan be attributed to the nonsense that is being propagated by the progressives and paid for with tax revenues.... To Wit;

gringott

Killed then Resurrected
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Damn, where do I sign up for that white privilege stuff?
I having been missing out all my life.
Is it required to be Anglo-Saxon or something? Is that the problem?

Son of Gloin

Certainty of death? What are we waiting for?
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
I believe these are the same folks who want the guns to be taken away. That can't be a coincidence.

bb
Absolutely not. There's no coincidence there.

Aurumag

Dimly lit. Highly reflective
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Whites promoting the fallacy of "white privilege" should self-impoverish and step down from their tenured academic platforms.

Much akin to those who promote abortion and forget to thank the parents who were against it, this regressive drivel requires a FULL-STOP.

The only solution for such "guilt" is self-termination.

After which, their ill-gotten wealth should be re-distributed to whites like me who have never benefited because of skin color.

hoarder

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Whites promoting the fallacy of "white privilege" should self-impoverish and step down from their tenured academic platforms.
The tribe who is promoting the fallacy of "White privilege" may look White but they're not.