• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

WWIII PREPPING: US Developing ‘2nd Military Facility’ Near China In Case PLA ‘Knocks Out’ US Airbase At Guam: Reports

BarnacleBob

Exoriare aliquis nostris ex ossibus ultor
Founding Member
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
800px-ANDERSEN_AIR_FORCE_BASE,_Guam_(AFNS).jpg

Casey Jones

Train left the station...
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
War is always the height of a Fourth Turning.

The crazies controlling the pants-pooper are really excited about starting one, now.

This may be the Ensteinian war. We can't know what weapons will be used in the opening - Chemical, Bio, Nuke, EMP - but we know how it will be finished.

With sticks. Door to door. Block by block.

the_shootist

Checked out! Good luck!
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Seems like typical media fear mongering. I've seen it used to whip up the people many timed in the past!

BarnacleBob

Exoriare aliquis nostris ex ossibus ultor
Founding Member
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Fort Hood in Texas, an order recently came down for a "rush" job on 49 military vehicles — specifically, that they be repainted from their current desert camouflage to a green color that's more suited to woodlands or temperate climates.

According to The San Antonio Express-News, "Gary Pasley, his partner, David Stidham, and a small team of soldiers had just 19 days to repaint 49 pieces of military equipment ranging from Humvees to medium tactical vehicles" earlier in June.

The GIs washed the vehicles and equipment so Pasley and Stidham could paint them a dull green, covering the familiar desert tan. That prompted Pasley, 44, an Iraq War veteran, to speculate that the Army’s priorities were shifting away from the Middle East and Afghanistan.

“I’m pretty sure that we’re downsizing from that region of the world and kind of focused on our efforts elsewhere, so I would say the vehicle (color) might be terrain appropriate,” Pasley said.

Just where the new focus might be, neither he nor the Army could say.

After 20 years of fighting wars in vehicles painted to match the desert, Fort Hood now has a relative handful of vehicles made over with a basic olive drab — the Army calls it “woodland green” — that can serve as the primer for a common camouflage pattern standardized for each vehicle type.

Cigarlover

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score
All this talk about Russia and China having hypersonic missiles. Going to be interesting to see if the hype is true when the shit gets real.

Mujahideen

Owner Operator
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score
This can only be paid for by debasing the currency. Imagine if they raised taxes for this.

wallew

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
So I no longer need to repaint my M35A duece and a half to desert tan??

Deuce  a half  delivered.jpg

excellent news

Saved me a bunch of time and money

I need to take her out for a spin, have not done that in a while

thx