• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Xiden is a Racist

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
If his handlers have the nerve to let him speak in public (stupid move on their part) then they’ve got to live with what says. This thread is intended to collect the tropes, stumbles, and other inadvertent revelations of what Pres Xiden actually says.

Here, in an obvious moment of off teleprompter wisdom, Xiden explains that blacks and Hispanics don’t know how to use the internet

Buck

Trying Something Different!
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
and how much influence does this character offer?
none to me or you, but to the unwashed masses, his bad attitude will be contagious

ZZZZZ

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
The fact that Hairy Legs Biden restricted his VP selection to black women is smoking gun proof.

And the fact that the black woman he chose for VP actually called him a racist in one of the debates is a smoking cannon.

Buck

Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
The fact that Hairy Legs Biden restricted his VP selection to black women is smoking gun proof.

And the fact that the black woman he chose for VP actually called him a racist in one of the debates is a smoking cannon.
and the FACT that 'black woman', Really Isn't a black woman...

lies upon more lies upon more lies

i don't accept a single one of them

CopperSilverGold

Silver Member
Silver Miner

Let's not forget she's not 100% black. If I remember correctly, she's only 25% black. They're both clowns, plain and simple.

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Let's not forget she's not 100% black. If I remember correctly, she's only 25% black. They're both clowns, plain and simple.
50% Indian 50% Jamaican
0% African

gringott

"Internet Influencer"
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Red Dot Indian.

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
She's dark?

And we'd never have heard of her if she wasn't making Willie's willie stand up.

Kamala (Lewinski) Harris so to speak

Buck

Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
blacks have their own castes...the darker you are, blue black, the lower down the pole you are...

she's just a few shades lighter than that other shady character and notice, maybe you don't know this: Willie could only climb his own ladder so high

he was too black...

i learned of this shit from a few black people i met

got me looking at the mehicans, those spanish are something, sitting atop the mixed and the indians, then there are the dot indians, they do that really well, even though it's illegal

stupid human tricks we rarely speak about

gliddenralston

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
T/R/H

Last edited:

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
blacks have their own castes...the darker you are, blue black, the lower down the pole you are...

she's just a few shades lighter than that other shady character and notice, maybe you don't know this: Willie could only climb his own ladder so high

he was too black...

i learned of this shit from a few black people i met

got me looking at the mehicans, those spanish are something, sitting atop the mixed and the indians, then there are the dot indians, they do that really well, even though it's illegal

stupid human tricks we rarely speak about
I learned it from Mel Brooks ;)

Mujahideen

Owner Operator
Midas Member
Site Supporter
This is definitely not true. However we do make fun of the lighter tones for being stereotypically sensitive and having a soft demeanor.

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
and how much influence does this character offer?
none to me or you, but to the unwashed masses, his bad attitude will be contagious
I like your new hat Buck

GOLDBRIX

Midas Member
Midas Supporter
This is definitely not true. However we do make fun of the lighter tones for being stereotypically sensitive and having a soft demeanor.
Wha ? WHAT ! where do the terms "Light skin-did brother", Dark skin-did brother, "Mixie" come from then ?
Those are terms I've heard from black folks in passing their conversations.

Mujahideen

Owner Operator
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Wha ? WHAT ! where do the terms "Light skin-did brother", Dark skin-did brother, "Mixie" come from then ?
Those are terms I've heard from black folks in passing their conversations.
Yeah we make fun of each other, but the only cast system there is involves money.

If you’re broke light skin or a broke dark skin, you’re equally broke and looked down upon and vice versa.

Tbonz

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Didn't watch the whole town hall, but that clip right there proves that he has limited mental function.

The man is President, even if that's his job title. Bring on Kamala

oldgaranddad

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
Didn't watch the whole town hall, but that clip right there proves that he has limited mental function.

The man is President, even if that's his job title. Bring on Kamala
Biden is a meat puppet with Kampala’s hand up his ass. In turn some one has their hand up hers. We have a Punch & Judy presidency.

ZZZZZ

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
I spent almost a year in Africa, It is definitely true there, though I think it may be inter-tribal rivalries rather than skin tone per se.

Last edited:

Mujahideen

Owner Operator
Midas Member
Site Supporter
I spent almost a year in Africa, It is definitely true there, though I think it may be inter-tribal rivalries rather than skin tone per se.
In the USA it doesn’t make sense. My mom is one complexion, aunt is another, grandma, uncle and so on yet we are all the same clan.

Buck

Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
In the USA it doesn’t make sense. My mom is one complexion, aunt is another, grandma, uncle and so on yet we are all the same clan.
if i could have chosen, i'd have been dalmation colored...with spots

I like your new hat Buck
oh, Thanks for noticing

believe me when I post:
it was a gift

I like it! gives me a bit of the 'world traveled' look

some might claim bedraggled, what do i care, it fits

:beer:

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++

oh, Thanks for noticing

believe me when I post:
it was a gift

I like it! gives me a bit of the 'world traveled' look

some might claim bedraggled, what do i care, it fits

:beer:
Looks like Cheech is turning into Groucho goes to Russia

GOLDBRIX

Midas Member
Midas Supporter
20 some years ago there were tribal fights over head shapes. The Hootus {sp?] and the Tooties[sp?] One was the majority in an area the other was a minority and if you face was too round you were the other side and were killed.

ZZZZZ

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
20 some years ago there were tribal fights over head shapes. The Hootus {sp?] and the Tooties[sp?] One was the majority in an area the other was a minority and if you face was too round you were the other side and were killed.
That was Rwanda. Millions murdered by barbarians on both sides simply because of their physical characteristics.

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Haahahahah, I am 50% Dalmatian/Croatian , but no spots !! :2 thumbs up::2 thumbs up::2 thumbs up::finished::finished::finished::don't    know2:

TAEZZAR

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame

oldgaranddad

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
I knew a girl in high school who was sort of calico. It was some genetic thing whose name I forget. She had two different black skin tones, one light one dark, in a patchwork.
Vitiligo. White people get it too. I had segmental vitiligo when I was a kid. It becomes noticeable when I have a tan.

engineear

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
I knew a girl in high school who was sort of calico. It was some genetic thing whose name I forget. She had two different black skin tones, one light one dark, in a patchwork.
Sold spectacles to a huge black man like that decades ago. Head was like fitting glasses on a basketball. His PD, pupillary distance was...84!!! I measured 5 times with a mm ruler and pupilometer. Average for the world is about 63. No frame was big enough but found something close that he liked. Never forgot him..Zepther Mins, calm, peaceful gentleman.

Don't know if light, patchy skin has anything to do with size, but he had both.

TAEZZAR

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
I have certain "areas" of my body that are lighter than other areas, like turning into Michael Jackson...would I be an albino dachshund ? No pix or I'd be arrested...no Pm's either.
So do I, they are called "freckles " :winks2::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf: