• Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
  • There are no markets
  • "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Ya all ain't gunna believe this shit

Uglytruth

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
So I have a friend come up to me yesterday & make a huge deal of pulling out all his pocket change & slamming it on the table. I look down & something shiny catches my eye. I pick it up & it's a Liberty Lobby 1 oz .999 fine silver. I was looking at it & he asked what it was worth & I told him right now about $17. I asked him where he got it & he told me a friend bought a house & was roto tilling the leaves into the garden & hit a box & it was inside........ along with couple hundred of it's friends.

Irons missed one!

hoarder

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
If I was your friend I would get my hands on a metal detector.

Irons

Deep Sixed
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
C'mon man it's silver. I heard it, figured it was a buried hubcap and kept going.
Heck of a find for the homeowner though. If the guy buried some you know there is more stashed in the house, garage and other places in the yard.

stAGgering

Silver Miner
Seeker
" A couple hundred of its friends"
Jesus ! I love hearing stories like this !.... well as long as it is not about gold... Irons.
Especially here in UAssA were we've only 300 yrs of coin spills and stashing.
I have found some near $1000 items in the ground, but $3400 @ spot find holy crap !
Did he find any Bitcoins ?

Thanks for sharing, hope he finds more, and start a give away for MMMmmeeeeeeeeee ! (smeagel voice).